+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client information for my spouse

dogukan1221

Mar 23, 2018
I wrote a detailed client information for our visa. Do you think writing another client information (for my spouse whom I represent) would strengthen our application? Or just mine is enough?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I wrote a detailed client information for our visa. Do you think writing another client information (for my spouse whom I represent) would strengthen our application? Or just mine is enough?
Not sure what you mean by 'client information'.

Every application is assessed for its individual merits

dogukan1221

Mar 23, 2018
Not sure what you mean by 'client information'.

Every application is assessed for its individual merits
Here is how CiC explains it:
' Form: Client Information. If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application.'

This is an optional document. I guess, mostly used as a cover letter.

Also, since I am applying as 'the principal applicant', the number of documents, I provide is more than what has been asked from my spouse.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here is how CiC explains it:
' Form: Client Information. If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application.'

This is an optional document. I guess, mostly used as a cover letter.

Also, since I am applying as 'the principal applicant', the number of documents, I provide is more than what has been asked from my spouse.
You are a non-compensated authorized representative of your wife.

I recommend you go through this forum for suggestions to present the applications of your spouse and yourself (individual applications).

Finally what would work is hard evidence and explanations to support those evidence

Last edited:

Deke

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Albania
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018
My sponsor is my husband. He lives in Canada. They asked me,yesterday,to confirm the date of the scheduled interview and to upload the client information. I DON T KNOW WHAT THE CLIENT INFORMATION IS. AND WHAT TO DO IN IT. PLEASE. CAN ANYONE HELP ME

jaymel28

Mar 6, 2019
My sponsor is my husband. He lives in Canada. They asked me,yesterday,to confirm the date of the scheduled interview and to upload the client information. I DON T KNOW WHAT THE CLIENT INFORMATION IS. AND WHAT TO DO IN IT. PLEASE. CAN ANYONE HELP ME
Hi! I also need help with uploading that client info that cic asks for... do u have an idea what is that? what did u provided them with? thanks for your help.

Deke

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Albania
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018
I searched the net. A lot.. and found something that I thought it was good
There wasn’t anything new during the time my application was being processed ,but i didn t know what to do so i wrote a letter (in word prog) following the letter structures’ on internet ,mentioning the fact that my husb visited me or that we had changes in our address. And then i printed it,scanned it,and sent it on my pc again as the format they needed. After that. I uploaded it in my account. That s it. But. People told me that it is not OBLIGATORY to upload if you don t have something really important to tell to the officer.
However, in a short time ,i ll leave for Canada because our appl got approved with or without the client infor. Wish you good luck too

Reactions: jaymel28

jaymel28

Mar 6, 2019
There wasn’t anything new during the time my application was being processed ,but i didn t know what to do so i wrote a letter (in word prog) following the letter structures’ on internet ,mentioning the fact that my husb visited me or that we had changes in our address. And then i printed it,scanned it,and sent it on my pc again as the format they needed. After that. I uploaded it in my account. That s it. But. People told me that it is not OBLIGATORY to upload if you don t have something really important to tell to the officer.
However, in a short time ,i ll leave for Canada because our appl got approved with or without the client infor. Wish you good luck too
thank you for your reply deke... good luck to your app too...

jaymel28

Mar 6, 2019
thank you for your reply deke... good luck to you as well.. congrats

Reactions: Deke