Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Lol
When you visit a network service’s social media platform, you mainly see disgruntled customers making complaints in the comment box. The happy satisfied clients are probably home enjoying the service lol. It’s a similar scenario here in this forum, 98% of people are here because there’s a problem :D
Those who don’t have problems with the service are already silently in Canada :D
Lol it’s true. When I received re medical request last month, I was so happy, I stopped coming here for a while. I thought my PPR was on the way but then after waiting for a month, my patience grew yhin again and I’m back here.
Having said that, I don’t think IRCC has issued any new COPRs to outlanders post March. It will be obvious when they start doing it again.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Guys! Is it true that when you raise a webform, it delays your application?
Some people got new movement after inquiry and speculated calling/sending webform was the reason, some people got no updates after webform and guessed doing so delayed their process - there is no concrete evidence or any published IRCC policies with regards to this

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Lol

Lol it’s true. When I received re medical request last month, I was so happy, I stopped coming here for a while. I thought my PPR was on the way but then after waiting for a month, my patience grew yhin again and I’m back here.
Having said that, I don’t think IRCC has issued any new COPRs to outlanders post March. It will be obvious when they start doing it again.
Post-March COPRs will come after travel restrictions are finally lifted

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Some people got new movement after inquiry and speculated calling/sending webform was the reason, some people got no updates after webform and guessed doing so delayed their process - there is no concrete evidence or any published IRCC policies with regards to this
Alright Thanks

Reactions: Jaycejay

rajsandhu1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Why didnt you guys stick to Australia ? Or why do you prefer Canada ?
I think it was more of a personal decision than any other factor. However, the IT or academic jobs sector is not good in Australia as compared to Canada. Furthermore, getting PR in Australia is very tough.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario to mandate vaccines for hospital workers, give booster shots to the vulnerable, and halt further reopening

Ontario will mandate vaccines for hospital and long-term-care workers and begin targeted COVID-19 booster shots while keeping current pandemic restrictions indefinitely, the Star has learned.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys! Is it true that when you raise a webform, it delays your application?
You should ask the expert on this forum who goes by the name legalPiegon. He knows more about the life cycle of an EE application than anyone else because he was one of the founding fathers of EE.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Ontario to mandate vaccines

while keeping current pandemic restrictions indefinitely
Lmao, that means it'll go on at least for the next 5 or 10 years. By the way, what are current restrictions?

If masks are mandatory and concerts and other social events are limited/restricted, god help Ontarians lol their lives are officially ruined. Imagine wearing a mask for a full decade. Maybe I should reconsider my plans on moving to Canada. I'm at least living a free life where I am lol.

Also, to see how pathetic the health care system in Canada is;

https://www.cp24.com/news/head-of-science-table-says-he-won-t-support-further-easing-of-covid-19-restrictions-right-now-1.5542756

"
My concern is that the reason why the economy slowed down and shut down is because the hospitals were overrun with COVID patients and right now the government wants us to catch up with the surgical backlog and they want us to work at 110 to 115 per cent capacity to do an extra 67,000 surgeries," he said.
"
Lol they have only a handful of critical cases yet the hospitals are/were already overflown it seems. Pathetic really, even by my third-world country's standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Lmao, that means it'll go on at least for the next 5 or 10 years. By the way, what are current restrictions?

If masks are mandatory and concerts and other social events are limited/restricted, god help Ontarians lol their lives are officially ruined. Imagine wearing a mask for a full decade. Maybe I should reconsider my plans on moving to Canada. I'm at least living a free life where I am lol.
You can always get off this forum and forget about Canada.

Reactions: cansha