+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
June 21 announcement gave me a lot of hope, but after that its been really quiet. Post Sep 7 I need some change.
Mate you will get news,Marco my boi has been really emotional reading our forum posts,he has been a ghost observer all throughout its just that his hands are tied by fabulous excuses forged by his subsidiaries

Reactions: immicow
D

Deleted member 1050918

I was just expressing my anxiety. I really dont want it to happen the way I stated, but I am just afraid.
Each passing day is becoming very difficult for me.
We have been making a lot of logical sentences but IRCC is still tight lipped about what it plans to do.
Chill dude. You have your app going, you're safe. You'll land in Q1 2022 at the latest.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Thought you were serious until I read till the end :D
Didn't have to read till the end... let me help;

ImpatientKangaroo said:
Agreed. IRCC can easily find about 110 thousand skilled (CRS450+) and young inland candidates in 2022 and 2023. In 2021, the CEC-only cutoffs never went below 460 so it shows us that inland candidates are all young and skilled.

What you been drinking bro?
There...

D

Deleted member 1050918

Not entirely surprising, many Nigerians got the same last year. A friend landed in Canada yesterday, she submitted her application in September and got PPR in January.
Why have we been stressing so much then? It seems some FSW-Os have been getting quite lucky which means there are no political or other decisions behind what's been going on. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Tristan-XI
D

Deleted member 1050918

I think many people getting PPRs are not even on this forum and other social media platforms lol
Definitely. At this point I'm thinking we've been just being dumb making up all those doomsday theories. I don't have any friends who are trying to immigrate to Canada so I don't have any near sources. I'm quite surprised how you guys can casually mention your FSW-O friends getting PPRs in 3 months during the pandemic and still manage to get stressed...

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
The VO assigned plays a huge part in determining how quickly someone’s application gets processed.
The practice followed for processing apps also vary from VO to VO

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Definitely. At this point I'm thinking we've been just being dumb making up all those doomsday theories. I don't have any friends who are trying to immigrate to Canada so I don't have any near sources. I'm quite surprised how you guys can casually mention your FSW-O friends getting PPRs in 3 months during the pandemic and still manage to get stressed...
I saw a funny post somewhere on this forum a while ago asking if IRCC is biased towards Nigerians and what was the reason for them getting PPRs so quickly. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tristan-XI