+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

I saw a funny post somewhere on this forum a while ago asking if IRCC is biased towards Nigerians and what was the reason for them getting PPRs so quickly. Lol
Wish I knew about those people earlier. I wouldn't have stressed this much.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I saw a funny post somewhere on this forum a while ago asking if IRCC is biased towards Nigerians and what was the reason for them getting PPRs so quickly. Lol
Well, in Africa the pandemic is almost non-existent; government offices are open and working for several months now. Maybe that’s a big factor. Unfortunately the western and more developed countries continue to use the pandemic as an excuse for incompetence

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
The VO assigned plays a huge part in determining how quickly someone’s application gets processed.
The practice followed for processing apps also vary from VO to VO
I have to agree with this. VOs play a significant role in the pace of application processing

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I got to know more about this whole EE thing from one after he had landed lol….that’s when i decided to start this journey in February

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Gave me a big relief. Now I can be sure there isn't some political shit going on in the background.
At this point I’m giving them a benefit of doubt and assuming their lack of proactiveness towards overseas applicants is primarily due to the border/travel restrictions. We’ll see how true that is in the coming weeks

Reactions: Tristan-XI

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Definitely. At this point I'm thinking we've been just being dumb making up all those doomsday theories. I don't have any friends who are trying to immigrate to Canada so I don't have any near sources. I'm quite surprised how you guys can casually mention your FSW-O friends getting PPRs in 3 months during the pandemic and still manage to get stressed...
I think the one's who have no improvement with their application are the ones who hangout here. The ones who have things moving are usually quiet. There are probably ones that don't know that this forum/immitracker/fb groups even exist.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I think the one's who have no improvement with their application are the ones who hangout here. The ones who have things moving are usually quiet. There are probably ones that don't know that this forum/immitracker/fb groups even exist.
There's a name for that in statistics but I forgot. It basically says if you don't have a huge pool of examples you're only gonna hear about the biased examples. That's what's been happening it seems.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
100% true; those friends of mine who moved to Canada early this year probably don’t know what CanavisaForum is lol

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
When you visit a network service’s social media platform, you mainly see disgruntled customers making complaints in the comment box. The happy satisfied clients are probably home enjoying the service lol. It’s a similar scenario here in this forum, 98% of people are here because there’s a problem :D
Those who don’t have problems with the service are already silently in Canada :D