+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
So finally I got my Schedule A ADR request today lol. First update/message from IRCC since August 2020.

I sent a webform to IRCC few days ago directly asking if I can submit any additional documents/upfront medicals to make my application move. Today I get ADR
Hello,

Can you let me know what exactly you included in the body of your webform, thank you.

I am in the same state. Sec. and crim. not started. VO ottawa though

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Hello,

Can you let me know what exactly you included in the body of your webform, thank you.

I am in the same state. Sec. and crim. not started. VO ottawa though
This was my webform:

"I am X and I have applied for permanent residence under the federal skilled worker program (UCI: , Application number: ). I haven't seen any change since August 2020 when I got my RPRF request. I understand the impact of COVID but I have been seeing applications in my federal skilled worker steam and visa office (Ottawa) that were submitted months after mine get approved while my application is stalled with no movement. I submitted all my application documents on time and I haven't received any indication or document requests from IRCC to suggest that my application is complex. The stalled nature of this application process has caused me a great deal of uncertainty when it comes to my long term future plans, and I would like to really find some solution to this if possible.

Is there any additional document I can submit to expedite this process? My medical exams have been expired since June 2021 and I would like to also know if I can submit another upfront medical exam in case that could cause any movement in my file. I don't have a way to contact the visa office directly and hence I am raising this webform. I am not sure if my message could be forwarded to the relevant authorities handling my application. If so, that would be great. Thank you so much for your help."

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
So finally I got my Schedule A ADR request today lol. First update/message from IRCC since August 2020.

I sent a webform to IRCC few days ago directly asking if I can submit any additional documents/upfront medicals to make my application move. Today I get ADR
Makes me happy to see all these beautiful updates from thread OG's. Looks like someone's finally doing their job. But....fuck Ircc still

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Yo @Alysson when you got your redmed request and Rprf adr. Did they come together and at the same time or what? Just asking cos I haven't recieved my rprf and it's annoying me cos that just might mean another wait and then who knows how many more separate adr's for Pcc, pof etc after that.
Edit: I saw a GU about an hour ago
I received both together on feb 17. It’s possible med come separate from adr, but from what I’ve seen, adrs usually come together in one bundle. So you might get just one more step in you app, having to submit adr.

Reactions: Hokage

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hey guys, so the upfront medical I've done kind of worked, I received a remedial request today (yaaay I guess), the only problem is that I've submitted my results like 2 weeks ago. I've read online about people in the same situation, they contacted their doctor to link the IME number to the medical test they underwent. Got any idea if that's the right thing to do ? Do you know what should be done in such a situation ? I've already sent a second webform btw to inform them of the situation (with the e-medical info sheet attached).

Reactions: Vidnomenon

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys, so the upfront medical I've done kind of worked, I received a remedial request today (yaaay I guess), the only problem is that I've submitted my results like 2 weeks ago. I've read online about people in the same situation, they contacted their doctor to link the IME number to the medical test they underwent. Got any idea if that's the right thing to do ? Do you know what should be done in such a situation ? I've already sent a second webform btw to inform them of the situation (with the e-medical info sheet attached).
If you got a remedical request, how did the upfront meds work then?

Reactions: Lc4life
Jun 3, 2021
My review of medical results status changed today from : “July 6, 2021 you passed the medical exam” to “You do not need a medical exam”. My medicals were expiring in late Feb 2022, so does that mean they have extended them? Any pointers appreciated, thanks

Reactions: PRANIT01

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Guys, whats the best time to call IRCC?

Reactions: PRANIT01

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
My review of medical results status changed today from : “July 6, 2021 you passed the medical exam” to “You do not need a medical exam”. My medicals were expiring in late Feb 2022, so does that mean they have extended them? Any pointers appreciated, thanks
That change happens when your medical expires. It's not a sign of extension. You might be asked to do your medicals again.