AOR: December 27th, 2021
Visa office: Sydney, Nova Scotia
Secundary Vo: Ottawa
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: passed
Medicals: passed
Background: in progress
You're lucky your file is at CIO Sydney. You'll get PPR quite fast.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I heard once you get your ecopr, you work and visitor visa are nullified and they go out of status.
You don’t get ecopr automatically. They will send you a portal email where they ask you to confirm your address. If you say you are currently outside Canada, they ask when you will return to continue.

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Guys quick question. Almost all my money which is sufficient for POF is in my USD account. I have very little Turkish Lira in savings etc. Do you think it is enough to show last 6 months of bank statement for my USD account only? Bank will provide a letter with the total amount of money I have in all of my accounts anyway.

Reactions: Shivpati

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Guys quick question. Almost all my money which is sufficient for POF is in my USD account. I have very little Turkish Lira in savings etc. Do you think it is enough to show last 6 months of bank statement for my USD account only? Bank will provide a letter with the total amount of money I have in all of my accounts anyway.
I don't see why that would be a problem as long as you have it somewhere.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yo @Alysson when you got your redmed request and Rprf adr. Did they come together and at the same time or what? Just asking cos I haven't recieved my rprf and it's annoying me cos that just might mean another wait and then who knows how many more separate adr's for Pcc, pof etc after that.
Edit: I saw a GU about an hour ago

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
As long you're not hoarding rubles, it shouldn't be a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: VVV62 and calis_s

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
So finally I got my Schedule A ADR request today lol. First update/message from IRCC since August 2020.

I sent a webform to IRCC few days ago directly asking if I can submit any additional documents/upfront medicals to make my application move. Today I get ADR
Nice. Maybe confirmation bias, but I'm starting to believe in this strategy.

Reactions: Ar12345