+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
How is criticizing the government of Canada as a stakeholder equates to being a troublemaker?
People are entitled to get an answer as they paid for their services. Given that people have been a little too impatient which is why sometimes you see over-the-top reactions but it's understandable considering what's at stake. Immigration is not something trivial as buying a pair of boots online. It's a critical life decision for a lot of people, the majority of whom are from poor countries and looking for a way out to a better life. There are expectations, emotions and so many things to consider. You can't ignore for a long period of time and expect people to stay silent or sing praises for you.
Being able to criticize people in the government without the worry of retribution is a sign of a open democracy. The criticism may be fair or unfair and it shouldn't matter. I wouldn't want to be in a country where I need to be silent and can't criticize the government. One of the reasons in moving to Canada is to have the freedom to criticize the government. No one here should feel the compulsion of defending the government. That is what leads to a complacent government leading to degrading standards of governance.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys we should really stay of from political views, abusing or praising Canadian government :) just lets talk about the immigration itself. We can have our own views etc. Lets keep that for ourselves otherwise we will endup in a similar mess like in the previous threads. You will not gain anything by blaming government for x, y, z...

Reactions: wishlist

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Being able to criticize people in the government without the worry of retribution is a sign of a open democracy. The criticism may be fair or unfair and it shouldn't matter. I wouldn't want to be in a country where I need to be silent and can't criticize the government. One of the reasons in moving to Canada is to have the freedom to criticize the government. No one here should feel the compulsion of defending the government. That is what leads to a complacent government leading to degrading standards of governance.
ditto

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Canada achieves a great milestone of having 80% of the eligible Canadians vaccinated with one dose and 62.6% with two doses. This is the highest vaccination rate in the world excluding very small island countries. 75% could be achieved in less than 2 weeks way ahead of the target date.
Good news every day :) I am getting my second Pfizer shot in two weeks :D

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Just an observation:
I think FSW draw is not far away. I noticed IRCC has been actively promoting skilled workers immigration through the express entry system in many African countries in the past few days since they announced the POF update

Fingers crossed :) maybe next week it will begin. I will ahve to book at least one consultation with some Immigration Lawyer to give more clarity about the documents to prrof common-law, I ahve a mixed feelings about it.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Just an observation:
I think FSW draw is not far away. I noticed IRCC has been actively promoting skilled workers immigration through the express entry system in many African countries in the past few days since they announced the POF update

Wow. You guys are excellent at scouring the internet looking for signs for FSW to return. lol

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Well, at least FSW is not dead and retired. That’s the positive side of this promotion lol
My point is, it’s really hard to understand these guys. This doesn’t seem like it will serve their intended purpose. It will get their attention at first, where people outside the bubble are like: “hey I want to move to Canada?” Then once they start researching it and see that there hasn’t been a draw in seven months and you need to spend money and study for exam before applying, they might lose interest. This marketing would make sense if they had a draw right after.