+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My point is, it’s really hard to understand these guys. This doesn’t seem like it will serve their intended purpose. It will get their attention at first, where people outside the bubble are like: “hey I want to move to Canada?” Then once they start researching it and see that there hasn’t been a draw in seven months and you need to spend money and study for exam before applying, they might lose interest. This marketing would make sense if they had a draw right after.
You have a good point. Hope the draws resume soonest because that’s indeed the most effective strategy for publicity

Athala-Haas

Jul 12, 2021
Just an observation:
I think FSW draw is not far away. I noticed IRCC has been actively promoting skilled workers immigration through the express entry system in many African countries in the past few days since they announced the POF update

I do hope it means they are returning, however, this message is not new at all if that makes a difference.
Similar messages were posted in 2019 and some other dates:

Source: Click here

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Look folks, Canada is behind schedule for immigration goals. So yes, FSW is not going anywhere. Soon than later a full FSW will be there. Though, I am a CEC guy so FSW are not exactly in my interest.

asksharelearn

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Another US applicant getting some updates:

Can this really mean the files are being worked on? Or is it just an automatic update regarding medical updates and extensions given the situation?

I am asking because my medical exam was first passed on Aug 20, 2020, but they were valid only upto july 18th 2021 and I had a same update, saying that "You do not need a medical exam..." on around 24th of july 2021. The only update I've seen on my profile since I gave my biometrics on feb 26th,2021

And I am FSW-O Non US resident

Reactions: immicow

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Can this really mean the files are being worked on? Or is it just an automatic update regarding medical updates and extensions given the situation?

I am asking because my medical exam was first passed on Aug 20, 2020, but they were valid only upto july 18th 2021 and I had a same update, saying that "You do not need a medical exam..." on around 24th of july 2021. The only update I've seen on my profile since I gave my biometrics on feb 26th,2021

And I am FSW-O Non US resident
It's the automatic update, doesn't mean an officer has touched the file.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
It sure seems so. I have been observing this since last week. They’ve posted this promotion in up to 12 different countries within the space of a week; just a couple of days after the POF update
I hope it means good news is coming

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
It sure seems so. I have been observing this since last week. They’ve posted this promotion in up to 12 different countries within the space of a week; just a couple of days after the POF update
But I think most of these countries have French as second language or French is the official language...