+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Guys, I’m flying to Australia tonight.

For anyone who’s wondering how I ended up here - went to Australia for bachelors but had to leave as I had no pathway for further visa. So applied for masters. Spent 10 years in Aus trying to get PR but didn’t have enough points. Left Australia and started looking at Canada, missed the Dec 2020 draw by 2 weeks and again life came to standstill. Thankfully after lot of efforts I got employer sponsored PR in Aus.

Even now I’m heading there on money I’ve borrowed from friends as I quite literally have no money nor do my parents but it’s a new start for me.

My point being don’t lose hope and do whatever u can with the time u have… we’ll eventually get to our destination.
Congrats and good luck. I guess it counts as a PPR. How fast was the whole process?

Reactions: Rish92
D

Deleted member 994371

Its not just FSW... CEC FSW both... There is not enough landing spaces of ALL of us.. Some of us will get shafted. I do not think they will care who is from which stream... I mean if they could put 20 K more, we were golden...

FSW guys, post AOR or pre AOR, need to have a backup plan. You would be a fool if you still trust IRCC or Liberals. Don’t cry, when it is too late.
Why Post-AOR as well? They haven't announced cancellation at least. It just means a longer wait for some of us.

It's pre-FSW that need to think about PNPs and maybe trying to become inland somehow.

D

Deleted member 994371

This is so frustrating. If I'm not too confused, based on those numbers we saw back in October/December, I think their total CEC/FSW backlog is more than their "high range" target for 2022. And since my VO has yet to wake up and start processing FSW apps again, my hopes of getting PPR by the end of Q2 are kinda spoiled.

And heartbreaking to think that I may have to wait for a 2023 landing.
One thing we can be sure of. If there is inventory, there is no need for more draws.

5k No program specified draws are history. Now Canada will be filling empty spots inside Canada instead letting immigrants choose their place.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Why Post-AOR as well? They haven't announced cancellation at least. It just means a longer wait for some of us.

It's pre-FSW that need to think about PNPs and maybe trying to become inland somehow.
Some of us, like yours truly, maybe on other unrelated deadlines. For me, it's my US visa expiring in May. I already have a plan B in play.

If time isn't an issue, then you can wait till the end of the year. By then, they should have processed just about everyone.

Reactions: PRANIT01 and RSub

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
3 is not really an assumption. There have been ATIP last year showing that backlog is split into 2 inventories. Processing and landing. You are still in their backlog until you land. Or else there should have been better numbers at the end of last year when general processing of FSW resumed in November, but the numbers remained the same as prior months, because those landed this year and they are the increased 800 per week folk.
Is it reasonable to assume that an OCT 2020 AOR might land this year? if IRCC operates on a FIFO basis, then a distribution of AORs could give a modicum of certainty, and thus help in making plans accordingly. this uncertainty fuc#ing sucks, I applied to Canada based on the timelines THEY provided, i made plans based on timelines THEY provided. NOW, I am most assuredly fuc*ed

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AverageIndianGuy
D

Deleted member 994371

9) People with complex cases, people with expired medicals and those who have to add spouses/kids could also fall into these 5%.

I like how people with expired medicals are now complicated.

IRCC officers: OMG WHICH BUTTONS DO I PRESS TO SEND NEW MEDICAL REQUEST TO THE CANDIDATE?! IS IT THE BIG BLUE BUTTON OR THE BIG RED BUTTON????? DO I NEED SEAN FRASER'S APPROVAL FOR THIS?!?! FUCK IT!! BACK OF THE PILE YOU GO.

M

MayorGrom

I like how people with expired medicals are now complicated.

IRCC officers: OMG WHICH BUTTONS DO I PRESS TO SEND NEW MEDICAL REQUEST TO THE CANDIDATE?! IS IT THE BIG BLUE BUTTON OR THE BIG RED BUTTON????? DO I NEED SEAN FRASER'S APPROVAL OF THIS?!?! FUCK IT!! BACK OF THE PILE YOU GO.
Everyone has expired medicals at this point. Those are not complex cases.

D

Deleted member 994371

As you know I don't trust this pricks, but I don't see it that bad for post Aor especially with eligibility passed ,Like @Alysson said they have 50k in inventory and planning to land 50 k fsw so in the span of this year we should get it.
Under conditions
No new fsw draws this year
They don't cancel application (very less likely almost impossible)
And if they are not considering that along with cec (I didn't read it fully as I am traveling)
No new covid surge
In theory we should be able to land in 2022 but again dealing with ircc

Exactly. I don't understand why Post-AOR should be running around like headless chickens. Now we get to spend more time with family. :)

D

Deleted member 994371

For anyone who’s wondering how I ended up here - went to Australia for bachelors but had to leave as I had no pathway for further visa. So applied for masters. Spent 10 years in Aus trying to get PR but didn’t have enough points. Left Australia and started looking at Canada, missed the Dec 2020 draw by 2 weeks and again life came to standstill. Thankfully after lot of efforts I got employer sponsored PR in Aus.

Even now I’m heading there on money I’ve borrowed from friends as I quite literally have no money nor do my parents but it’s a new start for me.

My point being don’t lose hope and do whatever u can with the time u have… we’ll eventually get to our destination.

Congo, bro. Enjoy the warm weather and open space all around the year.

Reactions: Rish92
D

Deleted member 994371

Is it reasonable to assume that an OCT 2020 AOR might land this year? if IRCC operates on a FIFO basis, then a distribution of AORs could give a modicum of certainty, and thus help in making plans accordingly. this uncertainty fuc#ing sucks, I applied to Canada based on the timelines THEY provided, i made plans based on timelines THEY provided. NOW, I am most assuredly fuc*ed

You are lucky you even got it in. If you are first-world, why not try for other places where prospective immigrants aren't treated like livestock?

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Wait.. Can anyone summarize what just happened ?? There are like 30+ pages worth of content to read... All i can get is that maybe They reduced the quota for FSW this year, hence no application that was submitted in the late 2020 will be processed this year ?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Go well, buddy. Everything will work out for you eventually. Perhaps, this is the path to glory the universe had in store for you all along...