+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

They could also start conducting CEC-only draws again from January 2022. Meanwhile those who get invited via the possible consecutive all program draws this year would be expected to land by the end of next year at the earliest.
CEC-only will die in a few weeks and stay dead. The only reason why we could see CEC-only again is if there are travel restrictions in 2022, which won't happen and we can all figure out why.

If IRCC starts with 5000 biweekly FSW on Sept 1, that's 9 draws in 2021, 45000 ITAs. Assuming 35000 of these won't get rejected and among which 5000 are complex, that's 30000 PPRs in the first half of 2022. Say IRCC continues with 5000 ITAs in 2022, if we use the same ratios, that's another 60000 PPRs in the second half of 2022. Total of 90000 with 5000 draws. Now IRCC could squeeze in 2000 CEC-only draws once a month and bam, 2022 targets met with high CRS cutoffs all throughout the year.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
CEC-only will die in a few weeks and stay dead. The only reason why we could see CEC-only again is if there are travel restrictions in 2022, which won't happen and we can all figure out why.

If IRCC starts with 5000 biweekly FSW on Sept 1, that's 9 draws in 2021, 45000 ITAs. Assuming 35000 of these won't get rejected and among which 5000 are complex, that's 30000 PPRs in the first half of 2022. Say IRCC continues with 5000 ITAs in 2022, if we use the same ratios, that's another 60000 PPRs in the second half of 2022. Total of 90000 with 5000 draws. Now IRCC could squeeze in 2000 CEC-only draws once a month and bam, 2022 targets met with high CRS cutoffs all throughout the year.
Fingers crossed :D If not pandemic more than likely we would processed already including me and my gf hahaha :D The only thing is I will have to speak with the management at work about my progressing plans hahaha

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

I hope Marco is reading this thread. We could really help with improving IRCC’s logistics and operations; I’m in for a possible hire, I don’t know about you lol

D

Deleted member 1050918

I hope Marco is reading this thread. We could really help with improving IRCC’s logistics and operations; I’m in for a possible hire, I don’t know about you lol
How else can IRCC find at least 90000 "experienced&skilled" economic immigrants? TR to PR students? Lol good luck, those kids know nothing about their profession yet. CECs? 1 year of work experience lol they're close to interns. I keep reading how Canada needs mid-senior and senior professionals who get unlucky with the current CRS since they lose age points. "Skilled immigrants already in Canada" are a handful of fresh grads with ZERO experience, as we saw from all these CEC-only draws. Won't quite help Canada except they pay taxes like everybody else.

Connect the dots; there's a reason why you get increasing points with increasing work experience.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hmmm...from what I can tell the Accra office seems to be very efficient. 5 of the most recent AORs post pandemic (earliest 20 Sept 2020 and latest Oct 2020) to get issued PPR got it in under 120 days (Q1 of 2021). All Nigerian citizens. Nothing issued since though which I suspect is effected by the 90-day suspension of FSWO processing as per ircc memo dated ~March 2021 to date. I hope all African applications get sent there for approval once go ahead is given to finalize in September lol

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
It’s actually true that IRCC most importantly care about targets and this informs their decisions on the number of invites sent and this then translates to the cutoff score. Apparently they have been tapering down on CEC invitations since July 8. This gives us a hint.

One very likely inference i can draw from this is that they are close to meeting the targets for 2021. Subsequent draws from September would be more targeted towards 2022 immigration quota. It wouldn’t make sense to keep inviting only CEC guys because most of them would be finalized in 2022 and since they wouldn’t want most of next year’s invited candidates to be of low scoring profiles like this year’s (who wouldn’t want young, highly skilled, experienced and bilingual candidates as immigrants to meet next year’s quota), they would most probably start conducting the all program draws in the 4th quarter of this year to capture these juicy profiles

They will most likely bank on CEC and the outland applications that are already in the final stages (mainly category A and some B) to meet this year’s target; some of the applications that are close to being approved will also go into this year’s target while others will be finalized very early next year to help contribute to 2022 target. They could also start conducting CEC-only draws again from January 2022. Meanwhile those who get invited via the possible consecutive all program draws this year would be expected to land by the end of next year at the earliest.

Disclaimer: This is just a probable analysis
Ahh that means FSW-O wait till early next year as most will be in category C :confused:?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hmmm...from what I can tell the Accra office seems to be very efficient. 5 of the most recent AORs post pandemic (earliest 20 Sept 2020 and latest Oct 2020) to get issued PPR got it in under 120 days (Q1 of 2021). All Nigerian citizens. Nothing issued since though which I suspect is effected by the 90-day suspension of FSWO processing as per ircc memo dated ~March 2021 to date. I hope all African applications get sent there for approval once go ahead is given to finalize in September lol
Closest VO to my COR; i hope i get assigned there post-AOR

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
I'd guess he makes better comments when you pay for it. I'm tempted to pay him the $630 and ask him when FSW will continue then leak that information lol.
I was also thinking same...just want to ask about FSW draw...don't need to pay more, our work could be done in $ 315 also... hahah

D

Deleted member 1050918

I was also thinking same...just want to ask about FSW draw...don't need to pay more, our work could be done in $ 315 also... hahah
I was thinking about asking him that 8 times just to be sure hence the $630