+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

This is probable. I’ve actually not seen any FSW-inland applicant getting PPRs but I’ve seen many FSW-O and FSW-US get; it seems being an FSW-inland is even worse than being an outlander lol
FSW-O: Doesn't get PPR in earlier than 12 months. Pays minimal rent or none at all.
FSW-I: Doesn't get PPR in earlier than 12 months. Pays 1000CAD/mo to rent a bedroom in a shared house with bathroom and kitchen shared with 5 other tenants.

Yep. Lol they better give us our PPRs soon because the more we talk about it the less inclined we become to immigrate to Canada.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Source: myimmitracker
Another FSW-O PPR issued from an Indian residing in America with an AOR date of...wait for it 18/10/18. A whole 1004 days to PPR.
He's lucky he got ahead of other even with a complex app. It's good though, we're finally seeing some action.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
This is probable. I’ve actually not seen any FSW-inland applicant getting PPRs but I’ve seen many FSW-O and FSW-US get; it seems being an FSW-inland is even worse than being an outlander lol
Lmaooo what a mess!! I'm starting to think there really is no method or strategy. Ircc HOD's really be like...

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycejay

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Bet. You guys betting on something that hasn't happened since Feb 2018. Very unlikely if you ask me.
Yes and no :) on last draw there was 3000 invites, this is the lowest invitation number since begining of the year for CEC. The lowest which has not been followed by the second draw :)

D

Deleted member 1050918

If they want to maintain a 400+ cutoff it would be an almost herculean task to generate another 3000 CEC when they just cleared all CECs with above 404 score last week. We’ll see though
Yeah but IRCC doesn't care about the cutoff, so it's not like they draw the line on the cutoff they want and count how many candidates make it; rather, they count how many candidates they want and cutoff is then automatically decided. IRCC really just cares about targets and numbers that's all.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14
D

Deleted member 1050918

Yes and no :) on last draw there was 3000 invites, this is the lowest invitation number since begining of the year for CEC. The lowest which has not been followed by the second draw :)
I'll take all you have friendo. 3000 CEC on Aug 18.

• Haha
Reactions: janaor2021

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
True, however if they would care just about the numbers they would keep CEC invites steady. I think they actually consider a cut-off as of now