+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
ONTARIO ABOUT TWO WEEKS AWAY FROM HITTING 2ND VACCINE TARGET

According to Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore, 81 per cent of Ontarians aged 12 and older have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. The province is also about three per cent away from meeting its second dose vaccination target of 75 per cent.

“It looks like we’ll be able top hit those targets over the next week to 10 days,” he said. “The highest immunization rate we can achieve will allow us to have the safest reopening.”

In order to move out of Step 3 of the province’s reopening plan, 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians must have received their first dose, 75 per cent must have received their second dose, and every public health unit must have at least 70 per cent of their eligible population fully vaccinated.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I am also wondering, if they can't differentiate between FSW-O and FSW-I then how are they able to pick those from the US?
This is precisely what came to mind the other day after @Jayce Mentioned the algorithm that somehow isn't smart enough to filter outlander and inlanders but can differentiate Americans from Indians & Italians. Make it make sense please. I understand nothing lol!

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
This is precisely what came to mind the other day after @Jayce Mentioned the algorithm that somehow isn't smart enough to filter outlander and inlanders but can differentiate Americans from Indians & Italians. Make it make sense please. I understand nothing lol!
No one understands IRCC :D

Reactions: sixtyby3

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Maybe they can filter by COR. If COR is Canada, then they are picking up CEC only.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Maybe they can filter by COR. If COR is Canada, then they are picking up CEC only.
This is probable. I’ve actually not seen any FSW-inland applicant getting PPRs but I’ve seen many FSW-O and FSW-US get; it seems being an FSW-inland is even worse than being an outlander lol

Reactions: dxdroid

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Source: myimmitracker
Another FSW-O PPR issued from an Indian residing in America with an AOR date of...wait for it 18/10/18. A whole 1004 days to PPR.
Was it even processed using EE.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
I am looking at UK immigration too (as much as I hate their immigration policies). Cities like Edinburgh look much more affordable than west coast Canada or Toronto.
You need a job offer or sponsor to apply for tier 2 visa right? How easy to find one? I tried a lot, but was not able to find anyone :( :(