+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

@tapperb Ok don't be sad. Look, you do realize humanity with its current technology (actually with any technology) needs a sun to survive right? And you do realize earth and mars have the same sun yeah? So our sun (earth's sun) dies = mars' sun dies = we all fucking die

Ukraine Pretty Girls Refugee Stream is becoming a reality with each passing day.
Fixed it

• Haha
Reactions: calis_s

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Wait, why are we discussing the pros and cons of arranged marriages and Love marriages on a Canadian Immigration thread? Aren't we suppose to be sad that all our lives are affected by IRCC? I guess we all are boomer Uncles and aunties. :p :p

D

Deleted member 994371

@tapperb Ok don't be sad. Look, you do realize humanity with its current technology (actually with any technology) needs a sun to survive right? And you do realize earth and mars have the same sun yeah? So our sun (earth's sun) dies = mars' sun dies = we all fucking die

I personally can't wait for Mars Express Entry.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1050918

Wait, why are we discussing the pros and cons of arranged marriages and Love marriages on a Canadian Immigration thread? Aren't we suppose to be sad that all our lives are affected by IRCC? I guess we all are boomer Uncles and aunties. :p :p
Hush, I'm about done saving this thread from that shitty third world talk so don't take us back to it.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
D

Deleted member 994371

Do you think this thread will lead to a wedding?

If so i call dibs on @Psyoptica. I have always wanted a traditional Muslim wife. Our differences will bring us together!

@dankboi will be our vicar.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Conservative MPs vote to remove Erin O'Toole as leader

A majority of Conservative MPs today voted to remove Erin O'Toole as party leader, paving the way for another leadership race only 18 months after the party finished the last one.

The result wasn't particularly close: 73 of the 118 MPs on hand — the party's caucus chair, Scott Reid, did not cast a ballot — voted to replace O'Toole with someone else.

O'Toole, a four-term Ontario MP who has fought only one federal election campaign as the party's leader, will be replaced by an interim leader later today after another caucus vote.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/otoole-leadership-vote-1.6336336

Reactions: RSub
D

Deleted member 994371

Conservative MPs vote to remove Erin O'Toole as leader

A majority of Conservative MPs today voted to remove Erin O'Toole as party leader, paving the way for another leadership race only 18 months after the party finished the last one.

The result wasn't particularly close: 73 of the 118 MPs on hand — the party's caucus chair, Scott Reid, did not cast a ballot — voted to replace O'Toole with someone else.

O'Toole, a four-term Ontario MP who has fought only one federal election campaign as the party's leader, will be replaced by an interim leader later today after another caucus vote.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/otoole-leadership-vote-1.6336336

The right can't meme

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
The way future is looking right now, white people are going to find it hard to find another white person to breed with.

You guys just keep choosing not to breed at all.

You are outsourcing breeding along with other things to third world countries.
There are white people and there are white people. On one of my trips to the US about 7 years ago, I met a family in Arkansas with 11 children (typical rednecks) some of their kids as young as 15 were already having their own kids and inbreeding was not uncommon. I kid you not.

Such people are holding the fort for their fellows that are choosing not to breed ;)

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Population is falling everywhere, even in India and we will become extinct soon which is a good thing.
Nah, Asians will never become extinct. They've made sure of that. Not even the 1-child rule in China put a huge dent in their population. I believe Indians will be the last one standing after the apocalypse.