Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Nah, Asians will never become extinct. They've made sure of that. Not even the 1-child rule in China put a huge dent in their population. I believe Indians will be the last one standing after the apocalypse.
Numbers don't matter when it comes to global catastrophies. The entire human race can be wiped out from planet earth within a short period. The most realistic threat which could come with full force in the near future is climate change. The world has already heated up by around 1.2C, on average, since the preindustrial era, pushing humanity beyond almost all historical boundaries. Cranking up the temperature of the entire globe this much within little more than a century is, in fact, extraordinary, with the oceans alone absorbing the heat equvalent of five Hiroshima atomic bombs dropping into the water every second.
If this continues, pllant life will be unable to keep up with the repetitive rise in temperature. Plants will die, and we need plants to survive. We don't eat without plants. The water will continue to be fouled, the air will continue to be spoiled resulting in drought, femine and hunger in the entire planet.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Numbers don't matter when it comes to global catastrophies. The entire human race can be wiped out from planet earth within a short period. The most realistic threat which could come with full force in the near future is climate change. The world has already heated up by around 1.2C, on average, since the preindustrial era, pushing humanity beyond almost all historical boundaries. Cranking up the temperature of the entire globe this much within little more than a century is, in fact, extraordinary, with the oceans alone absorbing the heat equvalent of five Hiroshima atomic bombs dropping into the water every second.
If entire humanity gets blown into oblivion, then of course there will be no one standing. But I bet if anyone survives, it will be an Asian, most likely Indian :).

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Could it be that there's some sort of mandate to finalise Ontario PNP files? 90% of files (mostly for latter 2021) being processed are for OINPs. This is getting ridiculous and annoying.

**rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Aren’t most arranged marriages done in the subcontinent without the pair knowing anything about each other? For a female, she actually gets married to her husband’s entire family and any independent decision making is close to impossible.
I think it depends on financial situation completely. If you have
i agree on dating game. i can have too many gfs, nothing really matters anymore. one's gone? no problem my man! i whisper to myself. another one cheats!? still no problem, i will have another, and this cycle shall continue.
now at this stage of life i lost all interests in having a relationship. ah yes the dating game thanks.
dating game is by design is favorable for the girls. Men waste energy that could have been spent on something productive rather than changing partners

Reactions: dankboi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Could it be that there's some sort of mandate to finalise Ontario PNP files? 90% of files (mostly for latter 2021) being processed are for OINPs. This is getting ridiculous and annoying.

**rant over.
OINP nominates the most number of outlanders, maybe that is the reason. There is almost 3 years of OINP outland applications in the backlog.