+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I really doubt the gov will let it crash. Maybe not rise, but it would be a big crisis if this pyramid scheme crashes. They probably would rather raise interest really slow and keep inflation high.
If inflation is high, then people will have less money which will result in high chance of defaulting.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
If inflation is high, then people will have less money which will result in high chance of defaulting.
Nope, If inflation is high, people have the same money, the VALUE of that money is less. For those who have already agreed on mortages, it cannot be changed much. It affects future buyers drastically. Plus these homeowners then rent out rooms at these inflated prices so they are not that affected

Reactions: seadrag0n

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
Worst people in the world are unksilled low CRS sub IELTS 7 NOC C (but wrote a false work letter to jump to NOC B) CEC candidates. The government has now banned CECs because they simply are just not qualified. CECs will soon be deported. I think CECs should be put in prison too since their CRS scores are criminally low despite all the EE boosts. Some low score CECs might be double agents too so Canada should be careful.
Do people actually falsify their documents even after knowing the consequences? A 5 year ban seems like a pretty good deterrent but apparently not lol

D

Deleted member 1050918

I doubt many new immigrants will stay in Canada long term if housing continues to get worse.
Like they can go anywhere else lmao

Do people actually falsify their documents even after knowing the consequences? A 5 year ban seems like a pretty good deterrent but apparently not lol
Well, studies show that low score CECs usually have connections with underground groups so 5 year ban isn't stopping them. Studies also show that almost all low score CECs worship baphomet and seek the end of our world so baphomet can come and raise hell on earth. That's why CEC draws stopped. We can't risk it you know.

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life and cef09

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
Exactly. They rather continue to screw future buyers then to screw those who would go bankrupt if their investment went bad.
absolutely. Interest rates are already much higher in my country than in the past 5-8 years and at the same time real estate prices are literally skyrocketing!! nothing makes sense anymore. Everybody wants to escape inflation and according to most people real estate is the answer.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I really doubt the gov will let it crash. Maybe not rise, but it would be a big crisis if this pyramid scheme crashes. They probably would rather raise interest really slow and keep inflation high.
Trouble for them is if some other bigger fish like USA decided to raise interest because of their own domestic situation. Now all of sudden they will be in a situation where either they raise the interest or people start arbitraging interest rate and buying more american dollars and pushing canadian ones down fast. they will then have to raise the rates.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Is it possible for this to really happen? I have already seen a few recent immigrant YouTubers buying 3 houses on loans hoping their value will explode. They are sure that house prices are never coming down.
It's not only possible, it's inevitable. You have more and more people taking out these risky loans while they bet on continually rising real estate prices. In addition, you have these large creditors who are repackaging these financial instruments as mortgage backed securities and reselling on the open market and, worst of all, leveraging their positions to borrow more money to repeat this process. Eventually, people will not be able to pay their mortgage and that's how the bubble pops.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
By raising interest rates, hundreds of thousands won't be able to afford their mortgages any longer (for those who have variable interest rates). And the government can't keep inflation high because then you're fucking over your entire population which will guarantee an election loss.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo
D

Deleted member 1050918

BC/ON slaves having a hard discussion on housing. AB kings watch and laugh. No need to discuss because you won't be able to buy a house in China... sorry I mean BC/ON.

PRO tip for BC/ON prisoners: Switch your GPS on every now and then and verify you are indeed in Canada and not China. Can't be too careful.

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life