+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Sometime ago I emailed to the Ministry and got this response today.

Thank you for your correspondence of December 14, 2021, addressed to the Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning your application for permanent residence. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) records confirm that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, where officials have recently (December 2021) received information in support of your application. Please be assured that you will be contacted as soon as the application has been completed.

At this time, applicants are encouraged to visit the How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services web page for up-to-date information related to their application.

What do you think "where officials have recently (December 2021) received information in support of your application" mean?
Hey is emailing ministry different from raising a webform? Probably a dumb question but I haven't read much about emailing the ministry. Can anyone email? And what is the email to write to ? I've been raising webforms but I still get the afghan automated response. Please let me know about emailing the ministry. Thank you

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey is emailing ministry different from raising a webform? Probably a dumb question but I haven't read much about emailing the ministry. Can anyone email? And what is the email to write to ? I've been raising webforms but I still get the afghan automated response. Please let me know about emailing the ministry. Thank you
https://www.seanfrasermp.ca/contact-us

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Can anyone write to them ? Thank you so much. I'd like to send an email but my VO is Ottawa. Just wondering if I can email ?
Nothing to lose by trying. You may have more luck writing to your local MP though (if you are inland). They can not expedite processing, but they do have a direct line to IRCC via the Information Center for Members of Parliament and Senators (ICMPS) to get information on the current status of your application.

Reactions: RSub and pk2711

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Nothing to lose by trying. You may have more luck writing to your local MP though (if you are inland). They can not expedite processing, but they do have a direct line to IRCC via the Information Center for Members of Parliament and Senators (ICMPS) to get information on the current status of your application.
Thanks so much. Let me try this as well.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes but the way you need to analyze it is via "how many PPRs / day used to be reported pre-pandemic vs now". You may see 10 PPRs per day now and think 100 PPRs were actually issued on the same day, which may be true, but you need to consider what it was pre-pandemic. Maybe it was 20 PPRs announced online per day and 200 PPRs actually issued.

Looking at @ElvisRamaj 's table, I don't see anything moving. It'll take IRCC about 6-9 months to sort things out.
Well, from 525,270 people in line for PR we have only 147,000 that are CEC, FSW and PNP, which are the most likely persons we can hear that they got PPR.

We obviously are not checking the CEC news, so we are left only with FSW and PNP. So, it really limits the number of PPR we are seeing.

Come to think of it, I am feeling a little bit better about where this is going now that I broke it down. Look, there are 157,658 protected persons in line to get PR, almost the same number of applicants in the economy class. Crazy number. Also, we know that the economy class is much more easy to process than almost all other classes, no ?

We also know that CEC is DED, so as far as I am concerned they can continue with the PNP ITAs as long as they like because they are clearing that backlog every single day.

When the time comes for us FSW to be invited, our file will be processed blazingly fast.

Just my 2 looneys.

Reactions: dankboi and pk2711

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Well, from 525,270 people in line for PR we have only 147,000 that are CEC, FSW and PNP, which are the most likely persons we can hear that they got PPR.

We obviously are not checking the CEC news, so we are left only with FSW and PNP. So, it really limits the number of PPR we are seeing.

Come to think of it, I am feeling a little bit better about where this is going now that I broke it down. Look, there are 157,658 protected persons in line to get PR, almost the same number of applicants in the economy class. Crazy number. Also, we know that the economy class is much more easy to process than almost all other classes, no ?

We also know that CEC is DED, so as far as I am concerned they can continue with the PNP ITAs as long as they like because they are clearing that backlog every single day.

When the time comes for us FSW to be invited, our file will be processed blazingly fast.

Just my 2 looneys.
Don’t live in the dream. CEC can’t be dead. It will bounce back sooner or later. Inland will continue to be in better position than outland to get ITAs in 2022.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Can anyone write to them ? Thank you so much. I'd like to send an email but my VO is Ottawa. Just wondering if I can email ?
Not sure. Its up to you to decide.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Don’t live in the dream. CEC can’t be dead. It will bounce back sooner or later. Inland will continue to be in better position than outland to get ITAs in 2022.
CEC as in only CEC draws I am sure that they are dead.

Inland has always been the favorite, we all know. Why do you think all those international students dropping 25k year choose it? Canada has made it clear since forever that if you study there, the path to permanent resident is open and I fully understand the value behind it.

Outland is to attract skilled workers that dont have much connection with Canada but bring a different kind of value.

Reactions: dankboi

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Reactions: sun2088 and RSub
D

Deleted member 1050918

What does it say for example ?

Temporary visas are not of our concern, nor student visas, nor work permits. We are only concerned with the permanent residence applications and belong to a different department, nothing more.
We should be quite concerned. From the same news:

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) backlog increased to about 55,000 in December, whereas it was at nearly 51,000 in October. There was also an increase in the enhanced Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) backlog, 39,000 in December compared to 38,000 in October.

Whereas,

The difference was largely seen in Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applications, which was down to nearly 25,000 applications in December compared to more than 48,000 in October.

No draws yet the backlog grows. CEC melts down. They are simply not looking at outland files at all. Doesn't look very comforting.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
We should be quite concerned. From the same news:

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) backlog increased to about 55,000 in December, whereas it was at nearly 51,000 in October. There was also an increase in the enhanced Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) backlog, 39,000 in December compared to 38,000 in October.

Whereas,

The difference was largely seen in Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applications, which was down to nearly 25,000 applications in December compared to more than 48,000 in October.

No draws yet the backlog grows. CEC melts down. They are simply not looking at outland files at all. Doesn't look very comforting.
CEC backlog grows because some talented CECs are making babies or getting laid.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 1050918

CEC backlog grows because some talented CECs are making babies or getting laid.
Dud you must've read it wrong. The news says from Oct to Dec, FSW backlog went from 51K to 55K, PNP from 38K to 39K, CEC from 48K to 25K. CEC backlog melts while FSW&PNP grow.

There's no PPR rain whatsoever, and there won't be until that 25K hits exactly zero. It's so clear that IRCC is still prioritizing inland apps and it makes sense since target or not, they're always faster to finalize.

Reactions: RSub

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Any outlanders here ordered their GCMS notes recently? How long did it take? Are we still in the COVID pace group?
I'm considering ordering them again, but I don't want to wait 4 months again.