+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Why is it that suddenly after AOR, everyone starts acting like a paranoid teenager?
I don't know hahah I am just scared now a bit that I have messed up a bit but I have provided them an email that was saying that we are waiting for the next available date. I will ring the medical center on Tuesday.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I don't know hahah I am just scared now a bit that I have messed up a bit but I have provided them an email that was saying that we are waiting for the next available date. I will ring the medical center on Tuesday.
Take a deep breath. Chill. You literally have it better than 90% of FSW candidates, assuming that thing of your province (NB?) giving you a work permit while the PR is being processed. Freaking out about non-issues will only lead you to making more mistakes. If you're really concerned, tag legalfalcon or post in the AOR groups where you may get actual informed answers. I belieb in you. You'll be in Canada before you know it. 2025!

D

Deleted member 1006777

that's the symptoms of an aor candidate boss. i learned this from the forum, thanks to canadavisa forum and late MR. Campbell Cohen.

Merry Christmas @campbellcohen
You don't seem to be panicked even though you haven't gotten an update in WEEKS!

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 1050918

Why is it that suddenly after AOR, everyone starts acting like a paranoid teenager?
Probably because outland ITAs are super expensive right now. They're only available through a few PNPs which you get completely based on your luck (a bit like green card now) and if you get red taped during R10 it's hell. Back then you'd go meh I'll get an ITA again in 2 weeks and apply again. Not anymore sadly.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Take a deep breath. Chill. You literally have it better than 90% of FSW candidates, assuming that thing of your province (NB?) giving you a work permit while the PR is being processed. Freaking out about non-issues will only lead you to making more mistakes. If you're really concerned, tag legalfalcon or post in the AOR groups where you may get actual informed answers. I belieb in you. You'll be in Canada before you know it. 2025!
Imagine getting rejection after 5 months for incompleteness because of a silly avoidable mistake:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-tech-draw-16-feb-2021.722123/post-9857346

Incomplete applications should be avoided at all costs especially during these times, VO's already have little patience as it is.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Well the only thing we can do is just to send the web form later on :/
I advise you fact check this first but I've read you can transfer your nomination to a new EE profile if your current one gets red tape in R10. You won't need this information at all actually since it won't happen but just to help you with your peace of mind.

Imagine getting rejection after 5 months for incompleteness because of a silly avoidable mistake:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-tech-draw-16-feb-2021.722123/post-9857346

Incomplete applications should be avoided at all costs especially during these times, VO's already have little patience as it is.
The ridiculously long MEP queue and slow processing make it even worse. You wait 5 months only to hear you had a missing or an improper document. Canadian immigration has become so cruel.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I advice you fact check this first but I've read you can transfer your nomination to a new EE profile if your current one gets red tape in R10. You won't need this information at all actually since it won't happen but just to help you with your peace of mind.

The ridiculously long MEP queue and slow processing make it even worse. You wait 5 months only to hear you had a missing or an improper document. Canadian immigration has become so cruel.
If I will send the web form they should get the document though?

D

Deleted member 1050918

If I will send the web form they should get the document though?
Yes. IRCC says even if you don't get a response to your web form enquiry, the document you're sending is added to your file regardless.

D

Deleted member 1050918

So it should be good I would say if we will do it quickly
Possibly. What I wonder is your EE document checklist has a dedicated field for your medical report and the form will not let you advance without filling out all the fields. What did you upload through your medical report field?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Possibly. What I wonder is your EE document checklist has a dedicated field for your medical report and the form will not let you advance without filling out all the fields. What did you upload through your medical report field?
On the help window it asked to upload either a medical report or proove that you requested appointment. So this is what I have done it. I will send the web form quickly to them within 2-3 weeks.