+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
He sent the correct ones through webform and still got rejected.
Maybe there was something else. I mean I did not do anything wrong really as they said it clearly, this or this if you cannot make the date, I am not sure about it so I have sent the requests for the appoitments and waiting for them

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
@ImpatientKangaroo one more thing when you send the web form they are requesting to submit application number and UIC number. However the UIC number starts of CAN followed by few 0’s and it is too long to be put in the field. Do you just provide digits after 0’s?

D

Deleted member 1050918

@ImpatientKangaroo one more thing when you send the web form they are requesting to submit application number and UIC number. However the UIC number starts of CAN followed by few 0’s and it is too long to be put in the field. Do you just provide digits after 0’s?
You don't send your UCI if it starts with CAN. You only send your application number (starts with E then has bunch of numbers). Once you pass R10 you'll be given a proper UCI but until then you only send your application number.

Reactions: Lc4life and dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
@ImpatientKangaroo I actually found this on CIC website

If you and your dependants are outside of Canada
Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply.

We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam.

When you apply online, you must submit a letter of explanation in your document checklist instead of your immigration medical exam (IME). In the letter, you must indicate that the primary applicant or the accompanying dependants of the primary applicant are outside Canada.

If you have undergone a medical exam as part of an application in another category and/or if you have completed an IME in the 12 months before you apply, you can submit a copy of the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form in your application.

An IRCC officer may still require a new IME.

here is the link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html?fbclid=IwAR3NdDea7dvhbx60d3JEaKhHd9x4tTlVkBjBtFvcsf_m9dq3IpIDpWwALZA

@seadrag0n

D

Deleted member 1050918

@ImpatientKangaroo I actually found this on CIC website

If you and your dependants are outside of Canada
Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply.

We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam.

When you apply online, you must submit a letter of explanation in your document checklist instead of your immigration medical exam (IME). In the letter, you must indicate that the primary applicant or the accompanying dependants of the primary applicant are outside Canada.

If you have undergone a medical exam as part of an application in another category and/or if you have completed an IME in the 12 months before you apply, you can submit a copy of the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form in your application.

An IRCC officer may still require a new IME.
I think all the info you need is in below video:

But I'd consult legalfalcon too.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I think all the info you need is in below video:

But I'd consult legalfalcon too.
All good so - I have panicked to early, I will just send another letter to them saying that we are outside Canada but they know that from the application ufff…the website I jave posted is still valid soo :)

D

Deleted member 1050918

All good so - I have panicked to early, I will just send another letter to them saying that we are outside Canada but they know that from the application ufff…the website I jave posted is still valid soo :)
Yeah the link you sent is also given in the video. Write that LOE carefully, do exactly what IRCC said on that link, and you're safe. Lucky fam

I blame myself for passing on this rare opportunity to finally see you lose your shit but I just couldn't since this was serious. Nonetheless, I still hate your smiley faces and optimism.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Guys I have a question, as I was following the conversation on the thread.

Under educational documents I have submitted my masters degree and ECA, was I required to submit my bachelors also?

D

Deleted member 1050918

It is pitty that they did not updated the main PR application formc it would be a lot clearer
Dude this is Canada. Guys used to use envelopes to put money into ATMs until a few years ago. We're lucky IRCC even has a website.

Guys I have a question, as I was following the conversation on the thread.

Under educational documents I have submitted my masters degree and ECA, was I required to submit my bachelors also?
Yes, you need to submit all the degrees (and their ECAs if they're not Canadian degrees) you mention in your educational history. Looks like I was wrong;

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/who.html

Which credentials to get assessed
In most cases, you only need an assessment for your highest level of education.

For example, if you have a Master’s degree, you only need an assessment for that degree. You don’t need one for your Bachelor’s degree.

My rule of thumb is "if you need to ask which, just don't ask and do both" when it comes to EE. Paranoia helps you in your EE journey lol.

Last edited by a moderator: