+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Never start off "no offence" , we been seeing ircc and federal government of canada doing things to applicants and prospective applicants so nothing feels offending anymore.
A few people are always an issue, i have never been a victim until today, most situations arise when some native gets provoked by the multiple similar actions of a foreigner from a specific country, the native won't be displaying hate at the first sight of the action but after seeing it for a few times. I have asked a lot of folks who been racists, mostly women when we are chilling in the pubs, pubs are where most people openly talks and share something even with strangers, Some foreigners tends to display something that's too native to their own country which provokes the brits, Considering brits, the native English, the countryside folks, they are more hooligans than we thought and I like that far more than the packed up and living in a hole natives in london.
A fam from the british countryside is more fun than the londoners. Go to the countryside, visit a home as a stranger, they'll even give you a room for a couple of days when they know you are from far away, i have had lived with many families here in the England, whereas no doors will open in the london neighbourhood when some stranger is at the door except the royal mail / delivery fellas.
What you said is right most of this incidents I heard was based on london.
This is one thing i noticed like you said people speak in their native language especially when people who don't understand them are around ( Hispanics mostly have trouble because of that) , similarly being loud while talking people from my place we don't talk very loudly, even if you go to a good restaurant you wont even hear what the person in the next table is talking ,from my understanding British are like that but if you go to other parts of my country people are loud. Similarly playing loud music that is a big issue .Another one food habits I myself an Indian but trust me I cant stand the smell of turmeric, when my mom cooks I just go out be cause it is too much for me ,I can eat it but the smell is too much.Bringing 3rd world culture that is another one in most of the 3rd world countries people are extremely rude which is normal for them (especially in asia with the exception of latin American nations) and even when they do business they cheat the customers. There is a restaurant in Houston called biriyani pot ,the food is really good but I don't buy from there because one day I saw the way he behaved to a customer. So it is not only the natives the foreigners are also a part of the problem.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I used to buy beers and mini bottles of JD for some gypsy fellas near my neighborhood, some evenings we sit on the pavement watching the railroad and chill. The gypsies are better than some people in a particular way which may feel offending to some eu's
I have a question why does Europeans don't like gypsies? I always wondered that any specific reason?

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Never start off "no offence" , we been seeing ircc and federal government of canada doing things to applicants and prospective applicants so nothing feels offending anymore.
A few people are always an issue, i have never been a victim until today, most situations arise when some native gets provoked by the multiple similar actions of a foreigner from a specific country, the native won't be displaying hate at the first sight of the action but after seeing it for a few times. I have asked a lot of folks who been racists, mostly women when we are chilling in the pubs, pubs are where most people openly talks and share something even with strangers, Some foreigners tends to display something that's too native to their own country which provokes the brits, Considering brits, the native English, the countryside folks, they are more hooligans than we thought and I like that far more than the packed up and living in a hole natives in london.
A fam from the british countryside is more fun than the londoners. Go to the countryside, visit a home as a stranger, they'll even give you a room for a couple of days when they know you are from far away, i have had lived with many families here in the England, whereas no doors will open in the london neighbourhood when some stranger is at the door except the royal mail / delivery fellas.
I've been to England a couple of times and found that people in the north were a lot more friendly. Liverpool was all welcoming and friendly. London just felt a little more rude in general

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I've been to England a couple of times and found that people in the north were a lot more friendly. Liverpool was all welcoming and friendly. London just felt a little more rude in general
London is an expensive scum of the world. one reason why Londoners find everywhere else so affordable.
Everywhere else except London is a better place to have a life, folks who will trade anything for a peaceful life will find the English landscape a heaven, the least expensive peaceful landscape is Canada excluding Toronto and Vancouver so I thought I should experience it. hehe

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Now I am a little bit paranoid about it since we did not actually submit meds for now, I am afraid that they will not accept the fact that we are waiting for the appointment but on the other hand it is christmas so. We will sort this out as soon as possible and I will upload them using web form.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Now I am a little bit paranoid about it since we did not actually submit meds for now, I am afraid that they will not accept the fact that we are waiting for the appointment but on the other hand it is christmas so. We will sort this out as soon as possible and I will upload them using web form.
kurwa, i have something to tell you, it's serious