+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

tnytny

Oct 13, 2020
No other country offers something like FSW; nothing beats the convenience of FSW. I don't know how many times I need to make this point but FSW seems to be dead so it may be time to look for something else. It's not hard to understand what I'm saying dude. If FSW is alive, good, go for it because it's the best. If FSW is dead (post 2020), Canada is one of the worst options out there.

Agreed; matter of perspective and choice. But sorry, if you're posting on an immigration forum while holding an Ivy degree and UK PhD, you're either really crazy or just bullshitting. With those qualifications you claim to have, it would take you days (not even weeks) to find a job in Canada and follow the CEC route. I'm not even gonna talk about the career you'd have in the US; you wouldn't even know Canada exists. Yet you're an FSW-O. So yeah, either you really suck at planning or are just BSing. Never seen an Aussie, especially with such (claimed) credentials, so desperate to "become Canadian". Even if you really were such an interesting fella, being an Aussie and dying to be Canadian, those credentials would've gotten you that long ago.

If you're a living embodiment of white privilege, what the hell are you doing in Costa Rica? https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2020-aor-join-here.704508/post-9558454 How did you even end up there with an Ivy BSc and UK PhD? Cool story dude
God, you love arguing, don't you?

I'm free to have my opinion that Germany sucks. That is my opinion, based on my experience living there.

Like I said in my post, I traded Gloomy London for the beaches of Costa Rica and I also happen to be i relationship with someone who is from Costa Rica, but that, of course, is none of your business. We're not meant to post all our intimacies on a forum.

Also, I'm not "desperate to become Canadian". Like I said, Canada is an option, just like Germany was. I'm curious about the world and love living in different places. I love Canada for very specific reasons, but again: that is none of your business.

Why was I in Costa Rica? I was saving up to buy a property somewhere, which I did.. Oh and by the way Costa Rica was months ago, I'm now back in .... Some country.

What? Not all Aussies are dying to stay in OZ, I have no family there. So no I do not intend to live there.

Also, by the way... holding an Ivy degree, being skilled or being an Aussie, whatever all that is. Isn't that what makes a country amazing? You bring people with my background, a Thai woman with carpentry skills, an Engineer from India, an Intern from Ireland and a software developer from Malaysia. We can all chill together and end up creating next-generation quantum materials, for example. Diversity is what makes countries thrive and become richer —and not just economically speaking.

So let's play: I'm desperate to become Canadian.

Let's assume that richer diversity of thought, race, sociocultural/economic background with each individual that comes makes a place better and more exciting. So I should be excited by such a place, shouldn't I? By the same token, we should be desperate to become part of any country ready to welcome us.

Yet, it all boils down to one's individual opinion. So, let's respect that and each other.

Again, Canada feels like home, who is anyone to tell me otherwise.

PS. I have plenty of Aussie friends dying to live in Canada! I also have American friends who are dying to do so. Conversly, I know twice as many who'd prefer to stay in OZ/America. In conclusion, TO EACH THEIR OWN. To each, their bloody own.

Last edited:

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
God, you love arguing, don't you?

I'm free to have my opinion that Germany sucks. That is my opinion, based on my experience living there.

Like I said in my post, I traded Gloomy London for the beaches of Costa Rica and I also happen to be i relationship with someone who is from Costa Rica, but that, of course, is none of your business. We're not meant to post all our intimacies on a forum.

Also, I'm not "desperate to become Canadian". Like I said, Canada is an option, just like Germany was. I'm curious about the world and love living in different places. I love Canada for very specific reasons, but again: that is none of your business.

Why was I in Costa Rica? I was saving up to buy a property somewhere, which I did.. Oh and by the way Costa Rica was months ago, I'm now back in .... Some country.

What? Not all Aussies are dying to stay in OZ, I have no family there. So no I do not intend to live there.

Also, by the way... holding an Ivy degree, being skilled or being an Aussie, whatever all that is. Isn't that what makes a country amazing? You bring people with my background, a Thai woman with carpentry skills, an Engineer from India, an Intern from Ireland and a software developer from Malaysia. We can all chill together and end up creating next-generation quantum materials, for example. Diversity is what makes countries thrive and become richer —and not just economically speaking.

So let's play: I'm desperate to become Canadian.

Let's assume that richer diversity of thought, race, sociocultural/economic background with each individual that comes makes a place better and more exciting. So I should be excited by such a place, shouldn't I? By the same token, we should be desperate to become part of any country ready to welcome us.

Yet, it all boils down to one's individual opinion. So, let's respect that and each other.

Again, Canada feels like home, who is anyone to tell me otherwise.

PS. I have plenty of Aussie friends dying to live in Canada! I also have American friends who are dying to do so. Conversly, I know twice as many who'd prefer to stay in OZ/America. In conclusion, TO EACH THEIR OWN. To each, their bloody own.
Just wanted to celebrate “we can all chill together” and thank you for being candid and positive.

My two cents for others reading this: I‘m living in a country with a bigger job market than Canada. A considerable number of people in my trade make tens of thousands of CAD equivalent per month with lower taxes. Yet I feel drowning in social Darwinism where people care about numbers and places on some ladder more than human beings on an individual level.

I move away to live a life without having to be some kind of elite. I work hard, I have a degree from one of the best US univs, but I want to be able to chill with people who just care if I’m nice enough to chill with, not where I am on some ladder.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi, I got my PPR email, can I submit my Passport ANYWHERE? or am I only allowed to submit it to the VO that sent me the PPR?
You need to inform IRCC and IRCC will then send you instructions to submit the passport in another country. You cannot just submit a passport anywhere you like. Your file will not be at the VO so they will just return your passport back.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Reactions: Lc4life

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
You need to inform IRCC and IRCC will then send you instructions to submit the passport in another country. You cannot just submit a passport anywhere you like. Your file will not be at the VO so they will just return your passport back.

Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 994371

I miss my buddy @dankboi throwing in random memes into this thread.

I swear I half browse this thread just to see his memes.

Reactions: Jaycejay