+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
This made sense when we didn't have vaccines and shit but if the reaction is still the same after vaccines it's just dumb.
I think Canada got lucky because of it's proximity to the US as it received most of the vaccines from the US only, not sure how other countries fared in this.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I think Canada got lucky because of it's proximity to the US as it received most of the vaccines from the US only, not sure how other countries fared in this.
I believe Canada got most vaccines from EU https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-assured-vaccine-exports-from-eu-won-t-be-blocked-1.5363955

US had a (typically selfish as expected from USA) no export rule for many months until they were somewhat satisfied with their percentages.

Either way, I feel life's not gonna go back to normal until many more people go out and protest against pharma lords and this is certainly not the best time to try to immigrate.

Reactions: seadrag0n

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I believe Canada got most vaccines from EU https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-assured-vaccine-exports-from-eu-won-t-be-blocked-1.5363955

US had a (typically selfish as expected from USA) no export rule for many months until they were somewhat satisfied with their percentages.

Either way, I feel life's not gonna go back to normal until many more people go out and protest against pharma lords and this is certainly not the best time to try to immigrate.
Having a small population is an advantage.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Having a small population is an advantage.
Indeed. We're lucky that Canada only has 38M people you know. With the stellar Canadian incompetence and laziness, I don't even want to imagine how much worse the pandemic would impact our immigration plans if Canada had like 80-90M people.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Indeed. We're lucky that Canada only has 38M people you know. With the stellar Canadian incompetence and laziness, I don't even want to imagine how much worse the pandemic would impact our immigration plans if Canada had like 80-90M people.
IMO, Canada should just merge with the US and call it a day on immigration but the more I learn about Canada's history, the more this scenario seems impossible.

D

Deleted member 1050918

This new variant has multiple mutations, so it might be more transmissible and vaccines might be less effective against it.
And? Sorry but softass fellas think death only came with covid lol.

IMO, Canada should just merge with the US and call it a day on immigration but the more I learn about Canada's history, the more this scenario seems impossible.
I only need EE to merge with the US lol I didn't even know there was a country called Canada until I decided to immigrate

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I mean it's hard to trust them when they don't actually show these memos but vaguely gesture at what information they supposedly have. And even if they do actually have some magical memos, there's no new information in there at all, so what's the point?
It wouldn't matter if they show the memos actually. Those memos are redacted.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
You do realise if that happened, most people would never be able to immigrate to Canada.

Last edited: