Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Reactions: SaBong and Ar12345

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
@RSub , @Ar12345 Thank you for the quick responses. It seems I will have to be in my home region to submit my passport.
One more question I have is, if I move to a different country for work or education while my FSW-EE application is in progress, does it negatively affect the processing?
Honestly, I'm tired of all the waiting and would really like to look at other options at this point in time.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
@RSub , @Ar12345 Thank you for the quick responses. It seems I will have to be in my home region to submit my passport.
One more question I have is, if I move to a different country for work or education while my FSW-EE application is in progress, does it negatively affect the processing?
Honestly, I'm tired of all the waiting and would really like to look at other options at this point in time.
Applications don't get rejected because you are moving to a different country. Chances are that new PCC's may be required. In case, you are leaving India, apply for a PCC before you leave.

Reactions: SaBong and dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
more updates you create in your profile the more it becomes complex and time consuming for ircc is how i assume it is.
Just for making cases simple, single folks ain't dating, single folks doesn't meet anyone, couple postpones their wish to have a baby, more condom usage, some couples postpones their divorce after landing, some couples plan to divorce first then come to the pool.

But if the applicant is coming to Canada for work / study then it's not impacting much I guess.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Bottom line It definitely won't be rejected just for that. But it may have a negative effect just in terms of delay- especially if it's transferred to a new VO. You'd need to raise a new webform to IRCC when you move and that webform alone will take a minimum of 2 weeks to be seen in the rate at which they are operating. If you stay too long in the new country while your application processes, you'd also need to submit a police check and who knows how long your background check will be for that country.

Personally, I'd stay put till I get PR and not change anything. With the way IRCC is operating, its simply not worth complicating things further imo

Last edited:
Reactions: SaBong

Multicoloredleaves

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
**anyone who has any idea about this please give your input.

My (AOR Dec '19) file was added to the group 2 TPLFJM0 in May 2020. Everything is passed except final decision pending. In the officer's notes it is mentioned that "this is a permanent resident applicant who's file has been finalized..."

We got upfront medical done in July and submitted it then itself.

Recently a relative who had also applied around the same time as us and got the upfront medical done with us got the medical passed update and has been asked to submit schedule A and other documents.

When can we except an update given the movement that is happening for '19 backlog? Is there anything else we can do?

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
I understand that it'll make it more complex.
The thing is I got married after ITA in July 2020 and I still don't see my spouse's name on my account. At the rate they are processing, it's going to be at least 3 more quarters for me until they process and clear my spouse's background, criminality, education.
11 months in, after submitting the documents for spouse addition and nothing yet. I don't know how much longer I can keep my life on hold like this. That's the reason I'm looking at other options.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Guys I need your opinion. My application status was "You passed the medical exam on 10 Dec 2019". For a long time. I knew from a previous IRCC call that they extended my medicals up to September 2021.

Yesterday when I logged in, I saw "Profile updated". Once I'm in, the medical status was "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." I did not get any remedical request, nor they can extend my 2019 medical exam a 2nd time. What do you think is happening with my application?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Guys I need your opinion. My application status was "You passed the medical exam on 10 Dec 2019". For a long time. I knew from a previous IRCC call that they extended my medicals up to September 2021.

Yesterday when I logged in, I saw "Profile updated". Once I'm in, the medical status was "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." I did not get any remedical request, nor they can extend my 2019 medical exam a 2nd time. What do you think is happening with my application?
My guess would be that remed request is on its way.
The “You do not need …” message always implies a “yet”.

Reactions: Jazkh

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

This is just an automated update saying your medicals have expired, I got it too. Someone needs to take a look at your application and either extend medicals or ask for re-meds.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019

Your medicals may have been extended or they may still be in the process of being evaluated for extension or remedicals. I have seen the same message for my medicals but as per GCMS notes they were extended.