+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
From a telegram group:

My people, my people. The eagle has landed o.

It's PPR time!!!

AOR Feb 19 2020
FSW-O
COR- Nigeria
Biometrics March 5, 2020
RPRF March 10, 2020
Remedical Feb 3rd 2021

PPR - November 22, 2021
Lighting fast RPRFs, yet PPRs at snail speed

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Do Nigerian people even get visitor visas? Not being offensive, i'm just asking genuinely, because if you come from a third world country, it's so hard to get a visitor visa here.
It's for reasons like these that they aren't given visas easily. Personally, I know a couple Nigerians who had kids as students

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Do Nigerian people even get visitor visas? Not being offensive, i'm just asking genuinely, because if you come from a third world country, it's so hard to get a visitor visa here.
I am Nigerian and I do not believe this is offensive.

To anyone who thinks it is, Isn't my country a third world country?

Reactions: Islander216

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Lighting fast RPRFs, yet PPRs at snail speed
Before pandemic, some lucky people would get ppr in 3 months after AOR. Eligibility can be passed quickly if the case is simple. Considering that person got RPRF quickly, it means eligibility was already passed, so that person would be one of the lucky few, but pandemic came right after and they probably parked the app.

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
Before pandemic, some lucky people would get ppr in 3 months after AOR. Eligibility can be passed quickly if the case is simple. Considering that person got RPRF quickly, it means eligibility was already passed, so that person would be one of the lucky few, but pandemic came right after and they probably parked the app.
I say it because I am an Oct-20 AOR. And I got just that feeling. Everything went super quick until my RPRF on Jan-21

Reactions: dankboi and he5ham

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I say it because I am an Oct-20 AOR. And I got just that feeling. Everything went super quick until my RPRF on Jan-21
In January, Mendicino received the supplementary mandate letter that prompted IRCC to focus on temporary foreign workers; maybe that’s why everything outland-related came to a grind from then henceforth

D

Deleted member 1050918

In January, Mendicino got the supplementary mandate letter that prompted IRCC to focus on temporary foreign workers; maybe that’s why everything outland came to a grind from then henceforth
This is/was my concern. If there's a single mention of temporary foreign workers in the new mandate letter, we're doomed again.

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
besides saying "i'm just asking genuinely" everything your comment is offensive. "Not being offensive" doesn't cancel out the shittiness..
Example: Do you shower at all? Not being offensive, I am asking genuinely but you stink.

Not everyone in a "third world country" or "Africa" is a hungry African kid. Thought the internet cleared up that confusion.