+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Pfft you don't want to work for $74,728 a year reviewing FSW applications?
Dankfella would unPPR all them low score CECs AVENGE US BRO

i prefer to be somewhere in the countryside with my own farm and a small cottage with a nice cosy bar. i am not running for career and money.
100% AB life I'm going for. Not a farm though, I'm not capable enough for that

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
They have actually said it though. Granted this was during Mendicino's disastrous time as immigration minister. They wanted to "give low skill candidates a fighting chance". The problem, like I mentioned in a followup comment, is that low CRS is not the same as low skill. Low skill generally refers to people working jobs with a low barrier to entry. This is great. Give them an honest shot at PR, and I will support this at the cost of my own candidacy.

On the other hand, low CRS is just dumbasses who got a worthless PG diploma in Canada while being unable to string together one coherent sentence in english. This is the group I have issue with.

MM said they wanted to give "hard working candidates with lower scores" a shot at PR, and there was a calculated effort to focus on low scoring candidates. We can use the excuse of the pandemic, exceptional circumstances or whatever else, but this selective drop in CRS for some candidates and not others was a very calculated move. Even in the two lawyers association letters to the new immigration minister, they talk about some importance that these low CRS candidates apparently have. My understanding of it is that they're confusing low CRS with "low skill". Low skill are essential. Low CRS are scum.
I think you're going a little too far with the rhetoric, but i agree with the notion that there are a lot of people who just do a pretty low rent diploma and then use that to stay in the country. But they usually would not have a high enough score in an all program draw despite the significant bonuses for Canadian education and work experience to qualify. That changed when they were scraping the bottom of the CEC barrel to fill their quota once they weren't having open draws for everyone.

I didn't like that all, because it's a slap in the face of people who are good candidates and are scoring well, but because it's so competitive now they don't have the points to be selected in an all program draw. They lose out by a few points while some person with 75 points gets in ahead of them? What's their main achievement, being in Canada at the time?

C'mon. I actually think they need to reform FST for example, and also programs for "unskilled workers. But even a good candidate in these occupations can score well. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to break 300 points.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I don't want MEP
I don't want Eligibility Passed
I don't want RFV
I don't want PPR

.....................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................I want mandate letters........................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have a theory. Has it ever occurred to folks why people in this thread never got a PPR while close AOR's been getting it elsewhere? I guess IRCC fcukers have been watching us and put us on a watch list. :p:p
Well then, I'm outta here :D :D !

Last edited:
Reactions: dankboi

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
i prefer to be somewhere in the countryside with my own farm and a small cottage with a nice cosy bar. i am not running for career and money.
Then you need to settle in the MidWest America, Bro.

Reactions: dankboi