+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

R10=AOR right?
Nah mate, R10 is where they check the completeness of your submitted docs so it's after AOR. I was very meticulous with my docs but the LOE bug fucking messed me up for good.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Legalfalcon informed in his FB that once your app begins, the chance is really slim that they will cancel it without a decision, because an expectation was created, meaning it’s easier for a lawsuit. Unlike 2012, where anyone could apply, where the canceled apps hadn’t been started yet. Starting your application means having R10 passed.
a bit precisely,
because an expectation was created by signing a contract with 825 CAD , meaning it’s easier for a lawsuit.

D

Deleted member 1050918

R10 generally happens when meds get passed. It’s supposed to be like a month but there are people from July with nothing yet.
Does eMedical help anything at all? According to IRCC's website it should be faster but yeah nothing is fast nowadays.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Does eMedical help anything at all? According to IRCC's website it should be faster but yeah nothing is fast nowadays.
That is not the issue, the issue is no one is even looking at newly submitted PNP applications which is why there is no medical passed or biometrics letter for almost 5 months post AOR.

D

Deleted member 1050918

That is not the issue, the issue is no one is even looking at newly submitted PNP applications which is why there is no medical passed or biometrics letter for almost 5 months post AOR.
Damn dude... No idea why I'm even considering immigrating to such a pathetic country...

D

Deleted member 1050918

i am expecting some canadian lurker to get triggered and later he/she sign up to the forum to respond to this. you remember some Pr turned citizen who replied few days ago

Triggered by what? Facts? lmao

Also, one's not "canadian" if they're not born and raised in Canada. I doubt we have any canadians here.

Reactions: dankboi