+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW steps

osaben

Nov 25, 2014
Hello i contacted this forum about a week ago about d fSW. I have gotten d doc.from the link u gave me. I was told i have to have my school degree evaluated to Canada standard, so some 1 here gave me a body WES,but unfortunately WES said they don't evaluate degrees from UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT and that was where i finished from, the person gave me another body, this ICASCANADA but this ones said it will take 15weeks for them to evaluate my degree and the price is $315. The timing and cost is really a pain and they also asked me to send waec scratch card to enable them access my waec rseult online too.Pls do you know any body that can do it faster and cheaper?i was told that from JAN 2015 FSW is now going to be online as well. I am already thinking of enrolling for the next IELTS test which comes up sometime in feb in Benin becos i heard i can't apply without it.Pls i really need your advice and step to step i need to take.How much would i be looking at spending for everything as regards the FSW application both for biometric and all the degree converting aspect. Cheers