+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
During your PR application process you have to maintain POF atleast 80 to 85% amount.
VO will ask in future for updated POF anytime during your application process (before or after medical).
Lack/Less amount of POF should be denied your application (this is the rules set by immigration body CIC not by any local VO).
total amount of POF for you and your dependents should be 100% at the time of landing in Canada is must "required" (that would be in CASH, Demand draft, travellers checks or Proof of canadian bank statement from your home country).

Whatever you wrote that middle class people borrowed money for POF etc but you must have to prove "that money" is yours.

OMM

pharmimran

Jul 2, 2011
hi every body,
i am from Pakistan, i have a question in the generic form i need to write the name of the immigration office that is repsonsible for the country of my nationality. what is confusing for me is that, previously London VISA office was processing applications fort Pakistani Applicants. what is the difference bw immigration office and visa office?????? what should i write in point 4 of my application form ????????
i am in hurry, i wish to apply asap
i will appreciate the reply

Regards

pharmimran

Jul 2, 2011
hi every body,
i am from Pakistan, i have a question in the generic form i need to write the name of the immigration office that is repsonsible for the country of my nationality. what is confusing for me is that, previously London VISA office was processing applications fort Pakistani Applicants. what is the difference bw immigration office and visa office?????? what should i write in point 4 of my application form ????????
i am in hurry, i wish to apply asap
i will appreciate the reply

Regards

adubey

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Dear Quorax,

You have indicated flow for Stage 2 as
"Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Qualitative Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D > "

Does it always follow this sequence or some parallel processing is also done. Say does it mean that if the status is In Process means background check and document sufficiency has been determined?

My status is "In Process" however details says its pending review!

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eCAS status are at times not reliable...in most cases the actual processing is far ahead than what the eCAS shows us....this thing In Process with pending review details inside may just be a glitch in their system or maybe they are marking some applications this way for queue management...there are lot of speculations over this scenario.

as far as AOR from VO is concerned...its an acknowldgment of your application which also certifies that a complete application as per their requirements has been submitted....and most probably a positive provisional acceptance PSDEC is also taken before AOR issuance...
adubey said:
Dear Quorax,

You have indicated flow for Stage 2 as
"Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Qualitative Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D > "

Does it always follow this sequence or some parallel processing is also done. Say does it mean that if the status is In Process means background check and document sufficiency has been determined?

My status is "In Process" however details says its pending review!

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Zee81 said:
Hi Qorax,

I have a query regarding keeping / maintaining the 'Proof of Funds' during the lengthy period of PR visa processing... Do we really need to keep this huge sum for 1-2 years in our accounts till we get the medical request?? Do they check the accounts and issue an objection if the sum in the account is less than what was required as per the POF statement???

If one can keep such huge amount in his/ her bank for 1-2 years, then whats the point in moving to Canada!!!... I think most of the FSWs are looking to earn some money to boost their status and belong to middle class families, for which maintaining the huge bank balance is not possible.... yes they can borrow the money to get the Bank statement...

I hope that the VO realizes this and we all be fine with our 'Proof of Funds' ..

Other Seniors may please share their personal experience regarding the POFs that weather they were asked to clarify regarding the money or got their Visa without their funds being checked....
I have also same issue , i cant manage to contimue funds in banks for so long time.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this has been discussed again and again...and i a of the view that nothing in their manual or other docs say that an applicant need to keep the funds intact for the duration of the process...they just want to be sure;

1- you have the required funds at the time of application:

2- these are not borrowed or under some liability.

3- you will have these funds of your own at the time of landing and thereafter to support your intial resettlement...

murtazaabbasi said:
I have also same issue , i cant manage to contimue funds in banks for so long time.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
haral said:
this has been discussed again and again...and i a of the view that nothing in their manual or other docs say that an applicant need to keep the funds intact for the duration of the process...they just want to be sure;

1- you have the required funds at the time of application:

2- these are not borrowed or under some liability.

3- you will have these funds of your own at the time of landing and thereafter to support your intial resettlement...
Dear Haral,
Funds ar eour own 100% but we can not manage to keep for two or three years in bank my amount to be shown is 2350000 . I will take 3000000 with me by selling half of my property.
But current situation is terifying me ....

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
omm said:
During your PR application process you have to maintain POF atleast 80 to 85% amount.
VO will ask in future for updated POF anytime during your application process (before or after medical).
Lack/Less amount of POF should be denied your application (this is the rules set by immigration body CIC not by any local VO).
total amount of POF for you and your dependents should be 100% at the time of landing in Canada is must "required" (that would be in CASH, Demand draft, travellers checks or Proof of canadian bank statement from your home country).

Whatever you wrote that middle class people borrowed money for POF etc but you must have to prove "that money" is yours.

OMM
I agree that we have to prove our funds at the time of landing which can be done by selling property / Car / House / furniture etc while moving to Canada, but my question is that we can not manage to keep this huge amount in banks for 2-3 years during the whole visa process OR most of persons applying in FSW category can't (some may have resources to do so)....

So to keep even 80-85% of amount in bank for 2-3 years may not be possible.... does this mean that one will be deprived of PR Visa OR case will be delayed as they object??? What will happen if one can't manage to do this???

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what i meant was that there is no need to maintain the funds for the whole duration.

1- if CIC checks with banks and finds low balance they cant reject the application on that basis since their manual dont say anything about it...but yes they will ask for POF again.

2- so if you have to show POF again...you also need to ensure these are your own funds...what you can do at that point in time is to include a cover letter explaining any sudden surge in funds incase of their bank stmt requirement for a certain period (6months)...otherwise if they only ask for POF than a simple bank balance certificate can be sent..in that case there is no need to any explaination.....they usually ask for POF again if lot of time has elapsed from AOR till medicals or passport request just be ensure applicant still has the finances...

Zee81 said:
I agree that we have to prove our funds at the time of landing which can be done by selling property / Car / House / furniture etc while moving to Canada, but my question is that we can not manage to keep this huge amount in banks for 2-3 years during the whole visa process OR most of persons applying in FSW category can't (some may have resources to do so)....

So to keep even 80-85% of amount in bank for 2-3 years may not be possible.... does this mean that one will be deprived of PR Visa OR case will be delayed as they object??? What will happen if one can't manage to do this???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Zee81 said:

If u can't manage to do this then u'd be depositing a considerable amount while u r asked to submit the updated POF [during your meds], which'd depict a windfall [something akin to borrowing], which could be detrimental to your case.

Immigration [to any country] requires u to be 'financially strong' -- they don't want u to 'land-up' & hit the 'social welfare' straight away... that won't make sense, would it?

Qorax

vivcon

Jul 26, 2011
Dear Friend,

I originally applied in Oct 2009 and got 1st file number from CHC Australia in March 2010 and then again got another 2nd File number from CHC London on 10th Aug 2010 and since then all is quite no communication from them. Tried to contact CHC London via email no response till date. I had already submitted all my documents including the IELTS and PCC in between March 2010 and June 2010 via my consultant.

Please advice how long should i wait for an ans from CHC, as i even don't know if my file is approved or not. My consultant have already taken the CHC fees from me longtime back and says has deposited along with my application originally to CHC Australia.

Waiting for your input and advice on my case.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
vivcon said:
Dear Friend,

I originally applied in Oct 2009 and got 1st file number from CHC Australia in March 2010 and then again got another 2nd File number from CHC London on 10th Aug 2010 and since then all is quite no communication from them. Tried to contact CHC London via email no response till date. I had already submitted all my documents including the IELTS and PCC in between March 2010 and June 2010 via my consultant.

Please advice how long should i wait for an ans from CHC, as i even don't know if my file is approved or not. My consultant have already taken the CHC fees from me longtime back and says has deposited along with my application originally to CHC Australia.

Waiting for your input and advice on my case.
Firstly, hit the e-Cas & check-out your processing status.

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
qorax said:
Firstly, hit the e-Cas & check-out your processing status.
Dear big bro,how r u? once again i need ur help nd i hope u will never mind it becoz i already bothered u alots.i dont get any respons from chc London.i dont know how much time they want now.here is is my time line so plez tell me something about my time line.We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.
i hope u will reply me soon by ur experience.waitting 4 ur reply big bro GOD BLESS U ALWAYS.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jungi said:
Dear big bro,how r u? once again i need ur help nd i hope u will never mind it becoz i already bothered u alots.i dont get any respons from chc London.i dont know how much time they want now.here is is my time line so plez tell me something about my time line.We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.
i hope u will reply me soon by ur experience.waitting 4 ur reply big bro GOD BLESS U ALWAYS.
This is your third [3rd] copy paste Sir --- just replied u elsewhere!