+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hanu said:
Hi Qorax,
I applied for Skilled worker class in may 2010 and sent complete documents in Rome visa office in jan 2011. After that I have not received any information and my status still remaining same as initial review completed in sydney. further the NOC is which i applied (as lecturer) is no longer in the list Qorax can you suggest me how long does it take for me to receive any further information? and is there any effect to my application because of NOC is not in the current list?:)
Just that - w/out being in the 29 list your case'd go a bit slow.
The 29 NOCs have a priority nowadays.

Qorax

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
qorax said:
Hi Qorax,

Hope you clarify this we are in the same boat, my new work permit has been renewed my question is I already sent my scan copy of my new Wp in Buffalo office thru the buffalo enquiry.. is it valid ? accdg. to their website you can sent your additional docs. and important changes in youe status or address with this way. So what is your advice all docs. like Wp and some additional docs. have to be sent by mail ?? or it is ok thru their enquiry websites...thanks for your help.

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
could anyone explain this mail from the embassy in cairo ...

Dear Sir,

This is in response to your documents submitted at this office.

Your application is incomplete and we are therefore returning it to you pending following documentation:

IELTS results or written submission

You have 15 days to submit all these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request within 15 days, your application will be considered withdrawn.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

first of all im palestinian living in Egypt and this is the first post in this site.
im little confused coz they ask me IELTS results or written submission after less than one week i sent my application and all my documents as well as i checked 'NO' on 'have you taken an approved test to assess your proficiency in english or french?' !!! which mean it's very short time to take and send the ielts scores in 15 day only !! and of course they know that well !!
now im sending to the embassy a written submission instead of ielts but im not sure that is the right thing i should do so i ask and i need to know aslo if there is any kind of periority to the palestinians .

thank you in advance

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, why did'nt you sent a complete application which needs to have IELTS TRF as well??????

hhagaballa said:

Dear Sir,

Your application is incomplete and we are therefore returning it to you pending following documentation:

You have 15 days to submit all these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request within 15 days, your application will be considered withdrawn.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

first of all im palestinian living in Egypt and this is the first post in this site.
im little confused coz they ask me IELTS results or written submission after less than one week i sent my application and all my documents as well as i checked 'NO' on 'have you taken an approved test to assess your proficiency in english or french?' !!! which mean it's very short time to take and send the ielts scores in 15 day only !! and of course they know that well !!
now im sending to the embassy a written submission instead of ielts but im not sure that is the right thing i should do so i ask and i need to know aslo if there is any kind of periority to the palestinians .

thank you in advance

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
angelpot said:
Hi Qorax,

Hope you clarify this we are in the same boat, my new work permit has been renewed my question is I already sent my scan copy of my new Wp in Buffalo office thru the buffalo enquiry.. is it valid ? accdg. to their website you can sent your additional docs. and important changes in youe status or address with this way. So what is your advice all docs. like Wp and some additional docs. have to be sent by mail ?? or it is ok thru their enquiry websites...thanks for your help.
Sending addnl docs to your VO via email [unless originals r necessitated] is perfectly fine.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hhagaballa said:

Dear Sir,

Regards,

(1)first of all im palestinian living in Egypt and this is the first post in this site.
(2)im little confused coz they ask me IELTS results or written submission after less than one week i sent my application and all my documents as well as i checked 'NO' on 'have you taken an approved test to assess your proficiency in english or french?' !!! which mean it's very short time to take and send the ielts scores in 15 day only !! and of course they know that well !!
(3)now im sending to the embassy a written submission instead of ielts but im not sure that is the right thing i should do so i ask and i need to know aslo (4)if there is any kind of periority to the palestinians .

thank you in advance
1. Welcome to this forum.
2. Submission of 'original' IELTS results is a MUST alongwith the package to CIO-NS.
3. 'Written Submission' isn't accepted nowadays -- and if u weren't a native anglophone - it wouldn't have helped anyway.
4. There's no special consideration accorded to Palestinians.

Qorax

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
Dear Qorax,

My friend would like to submit their application, the only problem is he does not have Birth Certificate,he tried asking it in India but with no results.

Please advise if he can submit his papers without birth certificate or any option that he can submit other document proving his date of birth?

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
qorax said:
It's Ok... u r good to go.
thank you for sharing your thoughts....

my CC also got charged :D

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bugsnette said:
Dear Qorax,

My friend would like to submit their application, the only problem is he does not have Birth Certificate,he tried asking it in India but with no results.

Please advise if he can submit his papers without birth certificate or any option that he can submit other document proving his date of birth?
10th grade cert. alongwith a cover letter.

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
qorax said:
1. Welcome to this forum.
2. Submission of 'original' IELTS results is a MUST alongwith the package to CIO-NS.
3. 'Written Submission' isn't accepted nowadays -- and if u weren't a native anglophone - it wouldn't have helped anyway.
4. There's no special consideration accorded to Palestinians.

Qorax
thank you my friend ... now im in a very bad situation because as u know the processing time in cairo, Egypt is 17 months and my application was submitted to the ebassy in 11/june/2010 to be exact ...which means the deadline the embassy will response would be in next october maximume ... now i reserved for IELTS test at the british council in 22/october/2011 ... im afraid the ebassy make the final decition and reject my application without asking to get IELTS score so i dont know what i can do in this case ...should i call the ebassy or should i try to get the IELTS earlier as i can ...my friend in canada told me that i shouldn't be afraid and if the embassy response, they will give me a chance 2 months to get the score according to the email they sent before asking about IELTS or written submission which means they can't reject directly my application....

please help me my freind and tell me your point of view and what should i do to be in the safe side..
thx a lot

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hhagaballa said:
thank you my friend ... now im in a very bad situation because as u know the processing time in cairo, Egypt is 17 months and my application was submitted to the ebassy in 11/june/2010 to be exact ...which means the deadline the embassy will response would be in next october maximume ... now i reserved for IELTS test at the british council in 22/october/2011 ... im afraid the ebassy make the final decition and reject my application without asking to get IELTS score so i dont know what i can do in this case ...should i call the ebassy or should i try to get the IELTS earlier as i can ...my friend in canada told me that i shouldn't be afraid and if the embassy response, they will give me a chance 2 months to get the score according to the email they sent before asking about IELTS or written submission which means they can't reject directly my application....

please help me my freind and tell me your point of view and what should i do to be in the safe side..
thx a lot
1. Apply for the IELTS asap.
2. Write a letter to CIO, enclosing the copy of the BC admit card, informing them that u r sitting for it.
3. Probably they'd hold-on till u submit the IELTS results.
4. Pray all the time, seriously!

Qorax

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
qorax said:
1. Apply for the IELTS asap.
2. Write a letter to CIO, enclosing the copy of the BC admit card, informing them that u r sitting for it.
3. Probably they'd hold-on till u submit the IELTS results.
4. Pray all the time, seriously!

Qorax
thank u my friend for yr advice .. but i think that is in case they ask about the score but i sent them first written submission about a year ago and now because im afraid of rejection i applayed for the IELTS test in 22/october to be in the safe side but im afraid the embassy make the decition before i sent my result to them ... i wish u got me

my friend in canada who advises me in that matter from the begining told me that i ve not sent anything to the embassy coz they didnt ask about that in case they may accept the written submission or anything else ....that's it my friend
thx again

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hhagaballa said:
thank u my friend for yr advice .. but i think that is in case they ask about the score but i sent them first written submission about a year ago and now because im afraid of rejection i applayed for the IELTS test in 22/october to be in the safe side but im afraid the embassy make the decition before i sent my result to them ... i wish u got me

my friend in canada who advises me in that matter from the begining told me that i ve not sent anything to the embassy coz they didnt ask about that in case they may accept the written submission or anything else ....that's it my friend
thx again
Your friend might be a smart-A** but s/he could well bolt your chances too. I'm sure u understood that, which is why u r here, on these forum/s - isn't it?

Take the IELTS & send it asap.

Qorax

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
qorax said:
Your friend might be a smart-A** but s/he could well bolt your chances too. I'm sure u understood that, which is why u r here, on these forum/s - isn't it?

Take the IELTS & send it asap.

Qorax
:) i know but my friend didn't tell me that i don't take the IELTS ..no, he said take IELTS asap but never send any letter to the visa office saying something that im on my way or i have a date for the test .. he told me they may never ask about IELTS even though its a very rare to happen.. and also he said that it shouldn't to send anything they don't ask and that will may move your file and make them answer you now and i need more time to prepare for the test ... that's it ...
im hare for more information coz im really confused and scared and you seem smart in that matter n i want to thank u again ..
last thing, now i have 2 dates for the test, 24/9 and 22/10 ..i have no other choices .. should i have a private course .. is this enough to prepare n get the score (7.5 listening, 6.5 the rest) ..in yr point of view im not perfect in English, what is the best way for preparation .. may u have a name of good book for ex. ..what is the right way to practice my listening and speaking ...im totally free and my 24 hourse to the IELTS, how many hourse should i spend ...
thx a lot my friend n plz forgive me :)

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
qorax said:
Sending addnl docs to your VO via email [unless originals r necessitated] is perfectly fine.

Hi Qorax,

Thank you for your immediate reply...and thanks for concern for all of us..as piring immigrants..may Godbless you always...Just curious i have read a lot of you in this forum and you are very helpful, just want to know your location, you give such good advices to everyone..Hope evrything will be fine with you too? you can answer my question if not I do respect your privacy. Thanks again.