+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

eskay08

Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2011/sent 03-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Dear Qorax, I have sent mine and my 3 dependents Original Passports to PHEP Processing CHC london on 2nd March11; Still there is no news. Mid of April, there is some sort of emergency and i need to travel. I understand that usually it takes 4 to 6 weeks for visa stamping. Is there anyway to contact them for status?

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Dear Quorax,

My status is as below:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Accra office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Accra office on December 29, 2009. The Accra office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 11, 2010.

i sent a case specific enquiry on March 28 and i got a standard reply stating - Be assured your application is in queue for review.

This is contrary to the ECAS status which states my application has been reviewed and they have started processing. What does all this mean and how much longer do i wait for meds?

I heard from a fellow applicant that because my NOC (0111) is no longer on the eligible list then my application is now sub-priority. How true is this assertion? Your response is appreciated.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Please do not type in yellow color,
very difficult to read
thanks

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
guys.. can anyone tell the validity of a PCC. Police Clearance Certificate .

Is it 6 months or 1 year ?

guna8899

Star Member
Apr 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 4 2013
AOR Received.
april 2 2013
File Transfer...
april 2 2013
Med's Done....
january
Passport Req..
22 april 2013
hi
i working in canada right now on work permit, i applied for skilled worker program on september 2010, igot my first response from nova scotio on jan-2011 by e mail says ur application is eligible and i got file number and it says it will be forwarded to buffalo ,,,,, then after checking application status online it says now is received by visa office,,,,,,,, can u tell me how long the process?

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
worried

i have misunderstood through a website n sent everything along fees.pcc.ielts.educational docs.bank statement etc to london without initial process of CIO. now how long it will take to return my file by visa office london..cant they trasnfer themselves.i have recently applied n very disappointed that i have copleted everything .n process will late.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: worried

zeenat imran said:
i have misunderstood through a website n sent everything along fees.pcc.ielts.educational docs.bank statement etc to london without initial process of CIO. now how long it will take to return my file by visa office london..cant they trasnfer themselves.i have recently applied n very disappointed that i have copleted everything .n process will late.
Returning of docs would take time... it's advisable that u send the complete package, once again, afresh, to CIO-NS [if your NOC is not yet capped that is].

No, they wouldn't internally transfer those. It'll be returned to u.

Qorax

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Re: worried

thanks qorax.if i wait for a month then it will be ok. i will call today fax them n email also i have sent to them if they say ok then i will wait. othewise it will take time to arrange everything.cap is 553.

kyle1017

May 9, 2011
Hi Qorax,

Your message is informative and help a lot of people who are applying PR now.

I would like to ask if there's anyone here knows if the person submit already the PR application and not yet receive the AOR, then suddenly the applicant quit the job for the reason not comfortable with the employer and the applicant wants to apply EI, is there any effect on his/her application of PR? if the applicant is getting the EI benefit?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kyle1017 said:
Hi Qorax,

I would like to ask if there's anyone here knows if the person submit already the PR application and not yet receive the AOR, then suddenly the applicant quit the job for the reason not comfortable with the employer and the applicant wants to apply EI, is there any effect on his/her application of PR? if the applicant is getting the EI benefit?
Being under EI here doesn't affect our FSW application... it'd be for FC classes.
But, how'd u manage the POF?

Qorax

teqice

May 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009 to Buffalo
Doc's Request.
24-08-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
22-10-2010
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
Hi Qorax,

I have a couple of questions. We did already our medicals (Me and my husband) last Oct 2010 but my ecas didn't show that they received it. It says In Process...Our immigration consultant already follow up last month (April) by email and we received a generic reply says " Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete."

1. Does this mean that even Ecas is not updated we could still get PPR soon???
2. Can I'll be the one to follow up on our application (thru email) instead of my immigration consultant?

It's really hard to wait and wait..

Thank you and appreciate your time.

Teqice.

kyle1017

May 9, 2011
Hi Qorax,

Being under EI here doesn't affect our FSW application... it'd be for FC classes.
But, how'd u manage the POF?

Im already working here in canada as temporary foreign worker and i apply CEC (canadian experience class), it means if I apply EI it will not affect my application as CEC? because while in EI im still looking for another employer and while waiting also for PR result.

thanks for your time Qorax.