+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
teqice said:
Hi Qorax,

I have a couple of questions. We did already our medicals (Me and my husband) last Oct 2010 but my ecas didn't show that they received it. It says In Process...Our immigration consultant already follow up last month (April) by email and we received a generic reply says " Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete."

1. Does this mean that even Ecas is not updated we could still get PPR soon???
2. Can I'll be the one to follow up on our application (thru email) instead of my immigration consultant?

It's really hard to wait and wait..

Thank you and appreciate your time.

Teqice.
1. Your case is awaiting positive Security Checks. As it comes by - the e-Cas will be updated - before u receive the PPR.
2. Yes u can communicate with your VO directly.

Qorax

teqice

May 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009 to Buffalo
Doc's Request.
24-08-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
22-10-2010
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
Thank you Qorax for the response.

;)

Teqice

ianne_BP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct. 04, 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
march 9, 2011
Med's Done....
march 27, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully Oct2011
thanks for the useful infos qorax ;D

emtyaaz

May 20, 2011
Thank you Qorax for all your help. Can you please guide about the applications submitted after June 2010 whether these applications fall in fast track or in normal processing. On CIC website they mentioned about the time frames before Feb 2008 and From Feb 2008 to June 2010. They have not mentioned about the applications submitted in Aug 2010.
Regards/emtyaaz

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Qorax need update on your original thread dude :)

I guess things are a bit different now. But the process probably is the same.

Your threads are a great learning resource. Thanks

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax, Just need a bit of reconformation from you. Does the AOR from Visa Office means provisonal acceptance (Points been calculated??)

qorax said:
FSW-PR under 'fast track' System: All u need to know
...You may just not need a "Consultant" at all !!!

Dear friends,

We see the same query being repeated time-n-again... [1] How to Apply? [2] Where to apply? [3] Do we get a Consultant or go DIY? Etc. Thus, I thought of posting some aspects of it as a separate thread, as we keep responding to others infrequently.

Under the present 'fast track' system, the PR processing of FSW is quite 'simple & straight'. We actually don't need an 'agent', unless something is bothering us, viz. Problem cases, Previous rejections, Lack of time etc. Even under that duress, we can still do it ourselves. Today, for processing our FSW cases all we need is the awesome CIC website [which has a detailed Guide] & Forums like these.

Note that most consultants would just be rendering 'courier & typing' services. And when we need real 'consultancy' we'll find them lacking & unaccessible. Secondly, they are prone to delaying our cases. Thirdly, we'll yet be running into these Forums for getting your queries answered. It doesn't mean all are bad, but most are. And for just that is spending our hard-earned greenbacks on them justified? I feel "No".

Here's how we can go about it...

How do we send the Application?
Initially we send the Apps (+Processing Fees+some Docs [only]) to the CIO-NS, wherever we are, whatever be our CHC. Thereafter, once we get the AOR+120 days letter, we send the complete docs (+Copies of One Set of the 'original' apps+the RPRF*) to the local Visa Office (CHC). And wait for further instructions. For more info see below...

Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
For details & complete procedure on the above plz refer to the CIC Instruction Guide here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Application Forms
The full set of application forms are given here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

FAQ Thread on this Forum
A very useful FAQ thread [on the subject] is available here [initiated by member 'maaties']:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/faq-t13225.0.html

The Process in a Nutshell
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Eligibility Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Qualitative Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >
Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR** > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Timeframe for the 'entire' Process:
Let whatever the Consultants or their Adverts say. The total timeframe [from 1st application to case completion'] is 6-18 months. Avg. 12 months. Many get it within 8-10 months. This timeframe is not one CHC specific... it's for all CHCs. Unless there are 'red flags' in our case that delays the Background or Security Checks, most of us will 'compete' the process in 1yr.

*RPRF can be sent anytime during the process. However, it is good to send it early.
**Meds & PPR are sometimes clubbed together.

Notwithstanding the fact that there'd yet be ppl who'd find a Consultant quite handy. But overall, are we so naive today? Are we not 'internet-savvy? Can't we devote few days [taken Off from work] to read the guide & fill-out the forms? Aren't most of us asking questions here or answering? Then, where's the problem in avoiding a Consultant? Unless we are Ok with spending our $$$.

However, whether to go with a Consultant or DIY is surely a personal choice & that is debatable...
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
emtyaaz said:
Thank you Qorax for all your help. Can you please guide about the applications submitted after June 2010 whether these applications fall in fast track or in normal processing. On CIC website they mentioned about the time frames before Feb 2008 and From Feb 2008 to June 2010. They have not mentioned about the applications submitted in Aug 2010.
Regards/emtyaaz
Unfortunately from 26/6/2010 they have done away with the 'fast track' system. It comes under the 2nd MI List now [the 29 NOCs]. And yes, it is still 'fast' - but isn't called that way.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
devilhimselff said:
Qorax need update on your original thread dude :)

I guess things are a bit different now. But the process probably is the same.

Your threads are a great learning resource. Thanks
Sir,

I've 'updated' it somewhere in the previous pages. There is no difference with the present system other than that the 2nd stage [of VO submission, vide the 120 days letter] has been done away with. Now we send the 'complete' package to CIO-NS itself.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haral said:
Hi Qorax, Just need a bit of reconformation from you. Does the AOR from Visa Office means provisonal acceptance (Points been calculated??)
Seemingly YES.

nilesh2906

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-06-2010
IELTS Request
submit with all doc. 6.5 bands
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
In process 20 Jan. '12
Med's Done....
waiting
hi guys my name is nilesh patel, i am new here. i applied under fsw1 noc 1111
app. filed 22nd Feb 2010.
1 aor received 23 march 2010
doc. sub. 2nd June 2010
2nd aor 7th june 2010
status changed from RBVO to In process on 28th April

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Qorax,

I have a concern regarding the definition of Processing Time by CIC below:

It is mentioned in the CIC website that processing time means the time it takes to process an application after CIC/VO receive a complete application package.

Does it mean that the time is calculated from the time we [the applicant] send our full documents to specific VO [pre June 26 applicant]? Or, it is calculated from our status comes into In Process in the e-CAS?

Thanks much for all your effort for us.

smiling_face
:)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
smiling_face said:
Dear Qorax,

I have a concern regarding the definition of Processing Time by CIC below:

It is mentioned in the CIC website that processing time means the time it takes to process an application after CIC/VO receive a complete application package.

Does it mean that the time is calculated from the time we [the applicant] send our full documents to specific VO [pre June 26 applicant]? Or, it is calculated from our status comes into In Process in the e-CAS?

Thanks much for all your effort for us.

smiling_face
:)
From the time our full package REACHES the concerned CHC [our VO].

emtyaaz

May 20, 2011
Hi Qorax, Thanks again for your prompt response and valuable information. I submitted initial application in March 2010 and after 120 days letter, I sent full docs in August 2010. Now application status shows "In Process". Will my case be processed as per policy before June 2010 or not? Infect the profession under which I applied, was eliminated in new professions list after policy was changed. Thanks again for your help...
regards/emtyaaz

Canadian-dream

Mar 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs sent on: 06-04-2011, Recived By CIO 12-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER Recieved on 18-05-2011, 2nd AOR 0n 19-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
RBVO : 14-06-2011 Changed to "In Process" on 17-11-2011
Med's Request
17/11/2011
Med's Done....
01/12/2011
Interview........
waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
17/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
22/12/2011
LANDED..........
29/04/2011
Does CHC, New Delhi can visit at Employer's place for the physically inquiry of Employee....???