+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

AliAbbas704

Jan 19, 2011
Thankyou very much qorax..just need to ask a little thing..i am having his B.certificate right now but its taking around 25 days to get a passport here even on urgent basis..that means i have to wait almost a month to submit the whole package..i just got only 1st AOR from NS,sydney(got Client ID)..what if i send the b.certificate and other documents (except passport copy) to the visa office london?will it be ok?
or i should wait for a month to get all things together as i have not get any 2nd AOR yet from VO,london.
(by the way i have updated the change in my family composition through case specific enquiry to VO,london.)
what do u suggest?
looking at u
regards
Ali

B

BabarKhalil

Dear Qorax! Id appreciate if you could share ur opinion wid us regarding the applicants status who submitted their full documents in 2009 & their Ecas Status changed to IN PROCESS in February 2011 but the contents of the status does not state that WE HAVE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION.....
What is going on with them & do u think that the said applications will be decided by decemeber 2011?

V

vijayjosephs

Dear Friends,

My case is complicated I will explain. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me in this case.

I was in Canada as a student and then was working there for one year meanwhile I applied for my PR in Buffalo, USA. I received my file number and now its under process.

I returned to India as my work permit expired and was not able to get LMO to renew it. Right now I am in India and also got married. My spouse had already applied for PR and its also is in process in New Delhi. I have updated my file about the address and also my marriage status. I had been to a consultancy here and I was told that I will not be able to process my PR further in Buffalo as I am out of US and Canada. But I have a US visit visa expiring 2019. My medicals are over (voluntarily done) and I received a letter from Buffalo stating that they have made the necessary changes (address and spouse details) and waiting for my Finger print PCC.

My spouse stats is we are waiting for her medicals. How will I go about in this case also should I return to US for a visit and wait for my PR updating Buffalo about the US address.

Please advice.

Regards,

Vijay

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayjosephs said:
Dear Friends,

My case is complicated I will explain. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me in this case.

I was in Canada as a student and then was working there for one year meanwhile I applied for my PR in Buffalo, USA. I received my file number and now its under process.

I returned to India as my work permit expired and was not able to get LMO to renew it. Right now I am in India and also got married. My spouse had already applied for PR and its also is in process in New Delhi. I have updated my file about the address and also my marriage status. I had been to a consultancy here and I was told that I will not be able to process my PR further in Buffalo as I am out of US and Canada. But I have a US visit visa expiring 2019. My medicals are over (voluntarily done) and I received a letter from Buffalo stating that they have made the necessary changes (address and spouse details) and waiting for my Finger print PCC.

My spouse stats is we are waiting for her medicals. How will I go about in this case also should I return to US for a visit and wait for my PR updating Buffalo about the US address.

Please advice.

Regards,

Vijay
aS PER MY knOWLEGED , you dont need to go USA , as long as you have informed .... CIC thats fair enough .. your consultant is giving you worng information ... you can carry on your case at Buf... VO... also good practice is to add your self in your wife case too as ND is faster then all and you might get soe good news from there .. :)

V

vijayjosephs

@sultanali: Thanks a lot for the information. If I am being added to my spouse file do I have to submit my experience letters and reference letters... please advice on what all documents should i sent them.

Once again thanks alot.

Vj

emjay025

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo --> Transferred to New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO - Mar 22, 2010; Full docs to Buffalo mid-Oct, 2010
AOR Received.
1st - June 24, 2010; 2nd - Jan 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to New York, Nov 16, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 14, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 5, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2012
LANDED..........
May 12, 2012
So we can send our RPRF anytime while it is in process? I thought they would request this if your application is processed successfully?

V

vijayjosephs

Hi,

Its not recommended but as I was leaving Canada because my work permit expired and cud not renew I completed my medicals before i left. See this will help to fasten your process a bit thats it. If you are in Canada or lived in Canada for more than 6 moths then I will strongly suggest you to do the RCMP criminal check finger print as that will take 2 months time... So do that. These two will not harm your process but also keep in mind that the medicals has only one year validity.

Vj :)

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayjosephs said:
@ sultanali: Thanks a lot for the information. If I am being added to my spouse file do I have to submit my experience letters and reference letters... please advice on what all documents should i sent them.

Once again thanks alot.

Vj
they wont be much cocern about it but yah if you do so...it will impact +tvely on the case .. but m sure by adding yourself in her case means her point might be increase due to ur qualification and for that u hv to sumbmits pcc of ur-self :) i m sure you do know about this stuff ...

SASIF

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayjosephs said:
Hi,

Its not recommended but as I was leaving Canada because my work permit expired and cud not renew I completed my medicals before i left. See this will help to fasten your process a bit thats it. If you are in Canada or lived in Canada for more than 6 moths then I will strongly suggest you to do the RCMP criminal check finger print as that will take 2 months time... So do that. These two will not harm your process but also keep in mind that the medicals has only one year validity.

Vj :)
Hello. Can you tell me what is RCMP criminal check. How it is done. I didnt find any directions on the website for police certificates for Canada. One of my children have stayed in Canada for more than 6 months. Should I get this crimional check done.

aram_golbaghi

Jul 1, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-08-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
Hello Qorax and thanks for your great posts

I have been waiting for almost 10 months now
and my Ecas Status changed to "In Process" at that time (10 months ago) and the details of the link is still the same as "Received by visa office" which i never saw that in my Ecas status, and i got the In Process right away...
how much more do you think i should wait for the Medicals from now on?

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
aram_golbaghi said:
Hello Qorax and thanks for your great posts

I have been waiting for almost 10 months now
and my Ecas Status changed to "In Process" at that time (10 months ago) and the details of the link is still the same as "Received by visa office" which i never saw that in my Ecas status, and i got the In Process right away...
how much more do you think i should wait for the Medicals from now on?
You AOR date is AOR Received.: 22-08-2010, you should cont your timelines based on the date given in this letter. If you have passed 9 months or more, do write to London office about your CASE enquiry

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Hi Qorax ...how r you..
Wud u pls help me with a few things here.. I am getting a little impatient for my medicals..
The details of my file are as:
First Application submitted 29th April 2010 under Financial Managers NOC 0111 .
Points scored 75 , IELTS Band 8
Jobs changed 2, Married. 5 points for spouse Education.
1st File no. received 4th Aug 2010 .
Then I submitted full docs on 27th Nov 2010 at New Delhi Visa Office. It got delayed as I had to get a new passport as the lamination of the old passport had come off and it need to be replaced.
So got the Final File No. letter dated 22nd Dec 2010. Since then the status is showing as application received and I am waiting for my medicals.
I want you to pls guide me with the below 2 queries:
1. How much more time do I need to wait for the medicals. Its already been 4 months since I have sent the complete file to Visa Off ice Delhi. I want to land in Canada as early as possible. Is there any way I can get to know the latest status of my file or request for speedy processing of my file/case.
2. During verificiation .. will i get a call from them for sure 100% or it may or may not come.

Pls ans asap to settle my nerves.

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
qorax said:
FSW-PR under 'fast track' System: All u need to know
...You may just not need a "Consultant" at all !!!

Weldone Master Qorax, you always do great job. I use to read your suggestions here in this forum and found all are admirable. Keep going on.
Thank you
sushilmuna

Dear friends,

We see the same query being repeated time-n-again... [1] How to Apply? [2] Where to apply? [3] Do we get a Consultant or go DIY? Etc. Thus, I thought of posting some aspects of it as a separate thread, as we keep responding to others infrequently.

Under the present 'fast track' system, the PR processing of FSW is quite 'simple & straight'. We actually don't need an 'agent', unless something is bothering us, viz. Problem cases, Previous rejections, Lack of time etc. Even under that duress, we can still do it ourselves. Today, for processing our FSW cases all we need is the awesome CIC website [which has a detailed Guide] & Forums like these.

Note that most consultants would just be rendering 'courier & typing' services. And when we need real 'consultancy' we'll find them lacking & unaccessible. Secondly, they are prone to delaying our cases. Thirdly, we'll yet be running into these Forums for getting your queries answered. It doesn't mean all are bad, but most are. And for just that is spending our hard-earned greenbacks on them justified? I feel "No".

Here's how we can go about it...

How do we send the Application?
Initially we send the Apps (+Processing Fees+some Docs [only]) to the CIO-NS, wherever we are, whatever be our CHC. Thereafter, once we get the AOR+120 days letter, we send the complete docs (+Copies of One Set of the 'original' apps+the RPRF*) to the local Visa Office (CHC). And wait for further instructions. For more info see below...

Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
For details & complete procedure on the above plz refer to the CIC Instruction Guide here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Application Forms
The full set of application forms are given here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

FAQ Thread on this Forum
A very useful FAQ thread [on the subject] is available here [initiated by member 'maaties']:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/faq-t13225.0.html

The Process in a Nutshell
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Eligibility Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >
Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Qualitative Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >
Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR** > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Timeframe for the 'entire' Process:
Let whatever the Consultants or their Adverts say. The total timeframe [from 1st application to case completion'] is 6-18 months. Avg. 12 months. Many get it within 8-10 months. This timeframe is not one CHC specific... it's for all CHCs. Unless there are 'red flags' in our case that delays the Background or Security Checks, most of us will 'compete' the process in 1yr.

*RPRF can be sent anytime during the process. However, it is good to send it early.
**Meds & PPR are sometimes clubbed together.

Notwithstanding the fact that there'd yet be ppl who'd find a Consultant quite handy. But overall, are we so naive today? Are we not 'internet-savvy? Can't we devote few days [taken Off from work] to read the guide & fill-out the forms? Aren't most of us asking questions here or answering? Then, where's the problem in avoiding a Consultant? Unless we are Ok with spending our $$$.

However, whether to go with a Consultant or DIY is surely a personal choice & that is debatable...
Qorax

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Dear Qorax,

I sent my full docs on 27 Nov 2010 without RPPF fee ($490). I got the 2nd AOR on 22 Dec 2010.
Now i am desperately ::) waiting for my medicals. I have put a lot of things on hold (including family planning/child) so the this file gets processed early. If my wife gets pregnant and i receive the medicals it will cause a lot of delay which i do not want. We were told that it will take 6-8 months to land in canada , now its already 11 months and it will take another 3-4 months atleast i guess. Had v known this earlier , we wud have planned our child a early.
My file is being processed at New Delhi. 0111 Finance Manager category. Total 77 points . Ielts 8 bands.

Now cud u help me please with the below 2 simple queries.

1. Is there any way that I can get my file processed faster . Mail them / Call them / Visit VO / Post them a letter . Will it help. What should I do.

2. You had written in 1 thread BF'd that ''*RPRF can be sent anytime during the process. However, it is good to send it early'' .
Now, if i send this fee (RPRF) will it help save some time , even if it is 1 day , i will send it. will then open my file before the BF'D and process it. Pls guide me.

I had written to you earlier as well , but no reply recd. may b u r vry busy..
Hoping to hear from you soon .

Thanks in anticipation.
God Bless.
RSB