+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

sukh_uk

Jun 21, 2012
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010 (Nova Scotia)
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted on Feb 2010
File Transfer...
Apr 2010 NDVO
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 - Ecas updated Med Recvd on 8/8/12
Passport Req..
Waiting soon by Gods Grace ..
I have received a letter for medical examination from New Delhi Office India. But I am currently residing in UK I am planning to do my medical examination here.I have contacted designated practitioner from CIC list. They informed me that my medical result will be sent to Canadian high commission in London. But my file is in process at Canadian High Commission in India.

Could you please confirm the process if my medical result will be submitted to Canadian High Commission in London will it be forwarded to Canadian High Commission in India. (New Delhi)

I will be grateful if you can reply me. Thanks

soumyas13

Jun 11, 2012
Dear Qorax or other knowledgable members

Ours is a kind of weird situation and we do not know how to proceed further,at this moment!

We received the request for pp,medicals,fee and pcc as a package in feb.But at that point, we had just moved in to dubai and the employer had the passport of my husband at that point of time , so we asked for an extension and submitted our updated address to CHC.
then in may, we received the medical forms at our UAE address and we did the medicals immediately and send it along with the fees(though we never received any acknowledgement from CHC regarding our updated address)
now we have no time frame and dont know by when to submit the passports.we will be sending the pcc in a day's time as we would be getting the indian and UAE PCC by tomm.
now the big question is wat about the passports?will they request for it again?or should we just send it across and wait indefintely!
we are in a fix as to what is to be done...Any help or people with similar experience ,kindly share your thoughts!It would be highly appreciated. :)

cjlaila

Mar 23, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27.2011
Doc's Request.
sent all
AOR Received.
August 30.2011
IELTS Request
sent w/ application
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
JUNE 15.2012 TNX GOD
VISA ISSUED...
Recieved pp after 5wks
LANDED..........
...IN SHAALA by October 2012
soumyas13 said:
Dear Qorax or other knowledgable members

Ours is a kind of weird situation and we do not know how to proceed further,at this moment!

We received the request for pp,medicals,fee and pcc as a package in feb.But at that point, we had just moved in to dubai and the employer had the passport of my husband at that point of time , so we asked for an extension and submitted our updated address to CHC.
then in may, we received the medical forms at our UAE address and we did the medicals immediately and send it along with the fees(though we never received any acknowledgement from CHC regarding our updated address)
now we have no time frame and dont know by when to submit the passports.we will be sending the pcc in a day's time as we would be getting the indian and UAE PCC by tomm.
now the big question is wat about the passports?will they request for it again?or should we just send it across and wait indefintely!
we are in a fix as to what is to be done...Any help or people with similar experience ,kindly share your thoughts!It would be highly appreciated. :)

Hi,

I am not Qorax as obviously but I am from Abu Dhabi, UAE. As far as our processing, the London Visa office will send a letter if they need your passport now. If I may ask...were you in India last Feb? because in India..it's all together they are requesting pcc, ppr and fees.

So, I suggest send the pcc asap and send v.o a letter saying that you are want to confirm the receipt of medical or either way just check ecas from time to time and it will change to medical received.

If you did medical last May..expect ppr in few more weeks like 4-6weeks
Again..I am not the expert I am just saying based on my time line
Just relax , soon they will contact you :D

lotus20

Apr 14, 2012
Dear Qorax,
i understand that the CIC has stopped taking in applications under the FSW category as of 1 July 2012 till a new NOC list is finalized in 2013 unless a) there is a confirmed job appointment b) application under PhD program.

How are you? i'm fine. My landing went off without hitch except that it took very long - about 2 hours. The Customs people were not very keen to see the GAL/GTF lists but i was forewarned by you, in your forum, that its our responsibity to get these lists stamped. So i simply won't exit the airport till i figured out where to go - just before Exit there is a separate enclosure (Toronto). He then wouldn't stamp my GAL till i insisted. Since there were 24 pages in my GTF list (mostly my books) i offered help in stamping then. He simply smiled and then i realized my faux paux that one cannot stamp the customs stamp yourself :D But he accepted my offer to turn the pages for him.
One thing that i couldn't figure out and made me curious - many people in the queue were there because they had green BULK label attached to their cargo baggage. What does this label mean?
Regards to you, Qorax, Leon and thank you.......

soumyas13

Jun 11, 2012
cjlaila said:
Hi,

I am not Qorax as obviously but I am from Abu Dhabi, UAE. As far as our processing, the London Visa office will send a letter if they need your passport now. If I may ask...were you in India last Feb? because in India..it's all together they are requesting pcc, ppr and fees.

So, I suggest send the pcc asap and send v.o a letter saying that you are want to confirm the receipt of medical or either way just check ecas from time to time and it will change to medical received.

If you did medical last May..expect ppr in few more weeks like 4-6weeks
Again..I am not the expert I am just saying based on my time line
Just relax , soon they will contact you :D
Thank you so much cjlaila. :) We started the process in July 2011.Reached UAE on February 2012.Ours is the CHC ND in India.We were advised not to shift to CHC UAE as our application had progressed by then.
SO, as you said they requested everything together in March 23, 2012.We are now quite confused as we didnt receive the acknowledgement of shifting our base but received medical forms from their end by May 2012. :( We did our medicals in May 2012, when we received the forms and send in the payment .N Now ecas shows, medicals received and "in process".also,the ecas shows the Lincoln Avenue,canada address as the mailing address.
But since we didnt send the passport before the deadline of March 23, 2012 along with pcc, ppr and fees..Wondering if we should just submit it along with our PCC or wait for the letter, which they would send again (!) .

Dont want to lose this after reaching so far! :-X

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello,
I am mechanical engineer by profession (NOC 2132) & have permenant job offer from one of the employer in Ontario. I have received positive LMO for the same & got my work visa issued from delhi recently till 08/2014. I am planning to travel to Canada within two months from now. Could any one you guy please let me know if i should apply for PR under FSW category with arranged employement from New delhi before i go to Canada or i should first go to Canada start working there & then apply for PR under FSW with arranged employement from Canada? Which option would have less processing time? Also, If I apply for PR in FSW from New Delhi, Will i be able to travel to Canada on work visa i received within two months of time from now? Thanks in advance for you reply.
-Gaurav

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
gaurav1182 said:
Hello,
I am mechanical engineer by profession (NOC 2132) & have permenant job offer from one of the employer in Ontario. I have received positive LMO for the same & got my work visa issued from delhi recently till 08/2014. I am planning to travel to Canada within two months from now. Could any one you guy please let me know if i should apply for PR under FSW category with arranged employement from New delhi before i go to Canada or i should first go to Canada start working there & then apply for PR under FSW with arranged employement from Canada? Which option would have less processing time? Also, If I apply for PR in FSW from New Delhi, Will i be able to travel to Canada on work visa i received within two months of time from now? Thanks in advance for you reply.
-Gaurav
You can certainly enter canada based on your work permit/VISA, I will suggest you to reach canada first and then apply for PR. Complete your required papaer work like education document and work reference from previous employers, birth certificate and photographs. Get all document attested as it is expensive to do all these stuff in canada and you can then file your PR application from Canada based on your job in canada.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

jai.ganesh

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2011
Doc's Request.
25-08-2011
File Transfer...
09-01-2012
Med's Request
09-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012 ecas updated om Sep 7 2012
Interview........
Hopefully wiaved
Passport Req..
09-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
LANDED..........
Jan 2013
sukh_uk said:
I have received a letter for medical examination from New Delhi Office India. But I am currently residing in UK I am planning to do my medical examination here.I have contacted designated practitioner from CIC list. They informed me that my medical result will be sent to Canadian high commission in London. But my file is in process at Canadian High Commission in India.

Could you please confirm the process if my medical result will be submitted to Canadian High Commission in London will it be forwarded to Canadian High Commission in India. (New Delhi)

I will be grateful if you can reply me. Thanks
Hi,

I was in the same situation a few months back. I did complete my medicals in london. The dmp will forward it to London chc who will then sent it on to the relevant office.

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
Dear qorax.,i have entered 6th month after having my medicals done what do you think could have possibly gone wrong in my procedure..

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
hello mr qorax
i got rejection because of ielts score
i want to reapply one more time
i heard that there is no way for me but Provincial Nomination and it is the best
i need your help plz
how and when should i start, what the different bet. Provincial Nomination and skilled workers?
what about the processing time? which province is suitable for me?
i applyed as skilled worker as restaurant manager, and i have some experience in agriculture too because i am agricultural engineer "animal science" according to my studies, is my major accepted and my study??
what about ielts score???

plz help mr qorax
thank you

cluless

Jul 31, 2012
hey qorax i would appreciate if u can tell me that i filed for my pr last year in august and got my medical request in march and in the mean time i got married and got medical for my wife to and all done in april first week.but i am stillw ating for passport request from them ... what do you suggest.....?

Manoj sapkota

Aug 7, 2012
Hi all
Canada government doing very unfair business to those who applied under FSW program before 2008. Let's campaign against this decision. thanks

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
qorax said:
It means ur case has recommenced processing [b/ground checks]... yes, the next stage could be meds [or an ADR] around Jul/aug-12. There's no separate landing fees... u pay RPRF, $490/adult.
Dear Qorax

I have a question regarding RPRF.

I am in Toronto and I applied my immigration under FSW2 category. I have received PER on June 06, 2012 via Email and my application is in Process. The status is 'In Process' and states "We received your application on 22nd May, 2012".

I do not know which Visa office my file is because Buffalo is closed now. In some of your posts in this forum, you mentioned that we can pay RPRF before getting any request.

In my case is this possible as I do not know my Visa office. How much more time do you think that I will get my Medicals request?

Thank you.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
saini84 said:
Dear Qorax

I have a question regarding RPRF.

I am in Toronto and I applied my immigration under FSW2 category. I have received PER on June 06, 2012 via Email and my application is in Process. The status is 'In Process' and states "We received your application on 22nd May, 2012".

I do not know which Visa office my file is because Buffalo is closed now. In some of your posts in this forum, you mentioned that we can pay RPRF before getting any request.

In my case is this possible as I do not know my Visa office. How much more time do you think that I will get my Medicals request?

Thank you.
Buffalo files have either gone to other US VOs or Ottawa [most likely in ur case]. Unfortunately there's no way of knowing where's urs unless they inform u. Pls wait.

Qorax