+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
DEAR GUYS I NEED UR ADVISE. AS PER MY LAST EMAIL TO NDVO THEY HV REPLIED ME TODAY THAT MY FBI AND PCC FROM ITALY IS AWAITED. I HV MY FBI READY BUT ITALIAN PCC IS NOT RECEIVED AFTER 3 MONTHS OF REQUEST. WAT SHOULD I DO. CAN I EXPLAIN THEM AGAIN THAT I MAY NOT NEED PCC FROM ITALY AS I WORKED IN CRUISE. IS THERE ANY OTHET WAY TO GET ITALIAN PCC. PLZ EXPLAIN MW. I M VERY NERVOUS NOW.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
chefprashi said:
DEAR GUYS I NEED UR ADVISE. AS PER MY LAST EMAIL TO NDVO THEY HV REPLIED ME TODAY THAT MY FBI AND PCC FROM ITALY IS AWAITED. I HV MY FBI READY BUT ITALIAN PCC IS NOT RECEIVED AFTER 3 MONTHS OF REQUEST. WAT SHOULD I DO. CAN I EXPLAIN THEM AGAIN THAT I MAY NOT NEED PCC FROM ITALY AS I WORKED IN CRUISE. IS THERE ANY OTHET WAY TO GET ITALIAN PCC. PLZ EXPLAIN MW. I M VERY NERVOUS NOW.

which date u gave case specific enquiry. i gave on may 15 but no reply recvd yet ...

u didnt submit ur fbi ? during MR ..

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
sidestep4u said:
which date u gave case specific enquiry. i gave on may 15 but no reply recvd yet ...

u didnt submit ur fbi ? during MR ..
I SENT MAIL ON 21 MAY. AND I DID NOT SUBMIT FBI . I LL SEND NOW.

nodirjon

Jun 11, 2010
Dear seniors,
Please advice. Today when I checked my status I saw:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 30, 2012 to XXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 30, 2012.

So my question is what kind of mail did they send. Is it refusal mail. As they can't review all my file in one day. I still didn't receive that mail I am confused.
Thank you,
Nodir.

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
I think it is an error.

You can expect to receive your medicals soon.

azneita

Jun 9, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29,2010 /CEM Received May 4,2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-Oct. 2010 / 2nd AOR 06-May -2011
File Transfer...
Feb.7 2011 (doc. submitted Manila visa ofc. )
Med's Request
March 27, 2012
Med's Done....
May 23, 2012 / July 4 CEM requested xray for my 8yr.old son
Interview........
waived/ ecas Medical Received Sept.4
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
qorax said:
It means ur case has recommenced processing [b/ground checks]... yes, the next stage could be meds [or an ADR] around Jul/aug-12. There's no separate landing fees... u pay RPRF, $490/adult.
hi qorax good day, speaking of RPRF, I checked our bank where our RPRf manager's cheque had been issued, we were told that the embassy encashed the manager's cheque last June 14 .. will this give us the assurance that we will be receiving Passport Request in a few months? or the're will still be some possibilities that our application will be rejected for some reasons. thank you very much :)

azneita

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
hi qorax good day, I have tried everywhere else to get the answers but no use.
I was requested medicals and FBI clearance certificates and RPRF from buffalo VO, which is now closed. I know all the FSW files from buffalo are being transferred to Ottawa Pilot - O and I have to send the docs to them. But while digging I realized that not all the offices take all the payment methods. Like some offices do not accept Money orders others do not accept Cashier's cheque and I am unable to find such information regarding Ottawa Pilot office. Any pointers/suggestions?

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to seek some information about my case. I applied in Nov 2009 and sent docs in April 2010, Processing began in Feb 12. They sent original docs and their correspondence via normal post which got lost and no trace. Now they sent a letter requesting updated forms, 2 recent photos, ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS. Is it normal for them to ask ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS despite the fact that I already sent original transcripts to them in university sealed envelopes in April 2010. Will they return it afterwards. Why they need more photos now? Do they ask from every one. ALL ARE REQUESTED TO ADVISE ME.

deepslogin

May 23, 2012
Hi Qorax,

Hope you are doing fine , I am here to pop couple rather 3 questions seeking your expertise again and help again....

1. I was born in 1982 and as per norms of passport office / Govt birth registration was not mandatory , I have all my documents ready for FWS except the birth certificate , however when I went for applying a duplicate birth certi as I never had one , local municipal office just issued a certificate having my mothers and my fathers name , my name is absent and they say they cant add it now because it should have been added within one year of birth , in situation can I keep a copy of my birth certificate as issued by local authority along with my SSC mark sheet + a letter or affidavit saying that this birth certificate belongs to me ??

2. I worked at our family business for 2 years after my graduation but as it was our family business no salary slips or appointment letters are available what should I do in such case regarding letters from all previous employers with relevant docs ???

3. I have been working for a ;life insurance company since 2005 , my line manager is a snob he wont verify the job duties or issue a experience letter for duties done by me under 1233 /1312 , my previous line manager is ready to give me the experience letters for me working as a claims processing personnel / representative but he is now working at different branch in same company , if I were to get a letter from my previous boss and give all the joining letters and salary slips will that help .... other pertinent info I worked with my previous boss from 2006 to 2009 and with this manager from 2010 till date

I think in all 38 NOC's just one year experience is enough to apply under FSW,

Appreciate your help

Regards

Deep

rachel11

Jun 22, 2012
Dear Qorax

Initially I planed to visit a consultancy in Dubai for Canada migration but after seeing forum it made me confident by applying direct to cio. Many thank to Qorax and all members ;D ;D ;D
Hence as a beginner kindly help me to know on my initial App do I can apply without IELTS certif. Police clearance letter and settlement funds

Thanks
Rubin

BNT

May 22, 2011
Hi Folks,

Prior to today I had double status in my eCAS (i.e. one stated In Process and the other Application Received). Today, the one that stated Application Received changed to Decision Made and the other one is still In Process with no other changes in the details section. And when I clicked on the Decision Made, this is what I see. What does it mean?

We received your application for permanent residence on March xx, 2010

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June xx, 2012 to my address

Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June xx, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

- BNT

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARE ORIGINAL DEGREES REQUIRED BY CHC

RNSS said:
I want to seek some information about my case. I applied in Nov 2009 and sent docs in April 2010, Processing began in Feb 12. They sent original docs and their correspondence via normal post which got lost and no trace. Now they sent a letter requesting updated forms, 2 recent photos, ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS. Is it normal for them to ask ORIGINAL DEGREE and ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS despite the fact that I already sent original transcripts to them in university sealed envelopes in April 2010. Will they return it afterwards. Why they need more photos now? Do they ask from every one. ALL ARE REQUESTED TO ADVISE ME.
Was any one amongst this group asked for the original DEGREES by CHC and when did they return the degrees. Please share.

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
qorax said:
A "DM" w/our meds is usually dangerous... but we've seen e-Cas errors in the past as well. Pls Pray!

Hello Qorax,

plz read my whole details i need your kind help and opinion,

1-firstly, i did applied for work permit as a cook on mar-2009 from a Restaurant-A my total job duration was 7years
but they REFUSED for visa,the reason they told that VO is not satisfied.

2-secondly,i did applied under FSW class under cook category on 23rd Jun-11 from a Restaurant-B.my experience at Restaurant-B was 3years and 2month.
my total job exp is 10 years and 2 month on behalf of this my points are max which is 21.
but today i receive refusal letter From LVO reason is written as

"you were awarded 19points for your experience at Restaurant-B.but no point were awarded for your experience at Restaurant-A due to lack of satisfactory evidence that you were employed there as stated.you have obtained insufficient point to qualify for immg. to Canada,the minimum req. being 67 points.
the table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria
point assessed Max possible
Age- 10 10
Edu 22 25
Lang. 10 24
Exp. 19 21
Arrang Emp 00 10
Adpt 05 10

total 66 100

My question r?
1-should i appeal?
2-should i write a letter?
3-what should i take measurs?

Dishabhi

Jul 1, 2012
Hi Qorax,

I have applied for PR Quebec, i have submitted the DD and application along with the required documents in the month on November 2011, i Received a acknowledgement from the Hong Kong office on Feb 6th of 2012.
Request you to please help me in finding the status on the same as i am unable to see teh status on the below mentioned link.
services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do# , As its not identifying the numbers mentioned in the letter which i received from the Hong Kong Office.

please guid me which number to be used. I have received the below mentioned 2 numbers
1) No dossier
2) N ref ind.

Please help in to know the status as i am very much worried as i havent received any response after the latters received on Feb.
thanx Qorax u r always helpful with everyone.
[/quote]

Dishabhi

Jul 1, 2012
Dishabhi said:
Hi Qorax,

I have applied for PR Quebec, i have submitted the DD and application along with the required documents in the month on November 2011, i Received a acknowledgement from the Hong Kong office on Feb 6th of 2012.
Request you to please help me in finding the status on the same as i am unable to see teh status on the below mentioned link.
services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do# , As its not identifying the numbers mentioned in the letter which i received from the Hong Kong Office.

please guid me which number to be used. I have received the below mentioned 2 numbers
1) No dossier
2) N ref ind.

Please help in to know the status as i am very much worried as i havent received any response after the latters received on Feb.
thanx Qorax u r always helpful with everyone.