16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Second Note is as below from Date: 3rd July 2018

EMAILS AS INDICATED IN BULK NOTES SEEN. - EMAILS WITH RPRF RECEIPT AND REQUESTING TO EXPEDITE. - FEE UPDATED TO OFFICER FOR REVIEW MED TO BE RE-ISSUES

I had paid RPRF Fee on 2nd May 2018 and send email with RPRF Fee receipt on the same day. But, They updated it after 2 months that what I understood from above Notes.

What is meaning of "Info Share" = IN PRORESS? What is meaning of BULK Note?

What should I expect in my current situation?
Infosharing my guess is done while background check is on with countries who share info with canada, eg USA.
I guess you will have to wait until any officer looks into your file. Surely it shows progress..even my rprf was updated only after two months :) and now it has been 5 more than six months to that too..hope they clear backlogs soon

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I understand that you are trying to help me.. Thank you for all your support..

I believe its my luck which is not supporting me and do not have any option than waiting.

I think there is definitely a method to this madness (Travel History, Location, Background etc).. We are May 2017 AOR and still waiting.. We are assuming its Security Screening as well but you never know.. You can always order GCMS, CBSA, CSIS etc to know more about your case but I doubt if ordering any of these will help speed up the processing of your case

Off late I have seen even people who have submitted remedical being subject to additional verifications.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I think there is definitely a method to this madness (Travel History, Location, Background etc).. We are May 2017 AOR and still waiting.. We are assuming its Security Screening as well but you never know.. You can always order GCMS, CBSA, CSIS etc to know more about your case but I doubt if ordering any of these will help speed up the processing of your case

Off late I have seen even people who have submitted remedical being subject to additional verifications.

As in we know for sure its security screening based on some notations and redactions etc.. Keeping fingers crossed

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I had applied on 24th June, 2017 through Express Entry program with SINP Nomination.

Medical was passed on 14th Auguster and background check went in progress on 28th February 2018.

It has already been completed 16 months but I did not get any update or PPR.

What should I do in this situation? I have GCMS Note but it does not clearly tells where the Application is stuck

I am really frustrated and do not understand how should I come out of situation.

Please advise and provide your suggestions/share experience. What should I do ?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello Everyone,

I had applied on 24th June, 2017 through Express Entry program with SINP Nomination.

Medical was passed on 14th Auguster and background check went in progress on 28th February 2018.

It has already been completed 16 months but I did not get any update or PPR.

What should I do in this situation? I have GCMS Note but it does not clearly tells where the Application is stuck

I am really frustrated and do not understand how should I come out of situation.

Please advise and provide your suggestions/share experience. What should I do ?
What is you status like as per gcms notes? Your gcms will be the best guide to know if there is any issue for which it is pending.
I am waiting for 18months now and believe me other than waiting for them to respond there is hardly anything you can do.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
GCMS Notes says that Info Sharing is in progress on Second Page GCMS Notes.

What is your status?
I am sure your status must have moved but the cic portal hardly states detailed issues.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
GCMS Notes says that Info Sharing is in progress on Second Page GCMS Notes.

What is your status?
Since June 2018, no movement, last was remeds passed, untill then eligibility was not started. Now it's like three months over and still waiting for ppr. Even gcms delayed..80 days..

shivanisha

Sep 25, 2018
ITA filled against the NOC Code 1111
Is there any peeson with same Category

As am a SELF EMOLOYED CA

Need clarification regarding TYPE of DOCs
Needs to be submitted for EE Profile submission

Please guide

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Since June 2018, no movement, last was remeds passed, untill then eligibility was not started. Now it's like three months over and still waiting for ppr. Even gcms delayed..80 days..
Hello Bootsal,

CIC has issues Re-medical to me, my wife and son yesterday. I have below questions:

1) Is Re-medical test is same as all First Medical test? All the same test are performed in case of Re-medical.

2) After appearing for re-medical, Do I need to submit anything to CIC or Hospital will submit to CIC ?

3) How long does it take to update Re-medical exam result in CIC Account?

4) What is next step after re-medical and how long does it take to get PPR Status?

5) In case of long application process time (almost 16 months as of today), How much visa validity is provided to Candidate to reach there? Can we request to issue visa for at least 6 months validity? I have selected Regina, SK City to settle and it is very cold till mid of April. So, I want to go there in May, 2019 or postpone to migrate to Canada if it is before May, 2019.

Please provide your valuable inputs which will help me to make decision.

Thank you in advance for your time.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello Bootsal,

CIC has issues Re-medical to me, my wife and son yesterday. I have below questions:

1) Is Re-medical test is same as all First Medical test? All the same test are performed in case of Re-medical.
Same as before, unless they need anymore per your results now.

2) After appearing for re-medical, Do I need to submit anything to CIC or Hospital will submit to CIC ?
Hospital will submit, as mentioned on med req letter

3) How long does it take to update Re-medical exam result in CIC Account?
It will depend on the hospital submitting the reports, however usually it's cleared in weeks time post upload.

we) What is next step after re-medical and how long does it take to get PPR Status?
If all ok, ppr is issued, but with ndvo, one cant predict, sone got in a month some in 2 months and I am waiting for last three months without further update.

5) In case of long application process time (almost 16 months as of today), How much visa validity is provided to Candidate to reach there? Can we request to issue visa for at least 6 months validity? I have selected Regina, SK City to settle and it is very cold till mid of April. So, I want to go there in May, 2019 or postpone to migrate to Canada if it is before May, 2019.
Your copr will be valid till till med expiry date, which will be a year from the date the remeds are passed, or passport expiry whichever is early.

Please provide your valuable inputs which will help me to make decision.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Reactions: Active3879

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hello Bootsal,

Thank you for your reply.

In last answer, you have mentioned that "COPR" has 1 year validity from day of medical.

However, CIC also stamps passport with Immigration Visa and there is valid through mentioned. So, generally, How many months they grand in Passport stamped visa by which candidate has to be there? I have this question my application is already very late and I suspect they might give less time. So, I will have to move there in Winter which is very difficult to manage.

Thanks again.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hello Bootsal,

In last answer, you have mentioned that "COPR" has 1 year validity from day of medical.

However, CIC also stamps passport with Immigration Visa and there is valid through mentioned. So, generally, How many months they grand in Passport stamped visa by which candidate has to be there? I have this question my application is already very late and I suspect they might give less time. So, I will have to move there in Winter which is very difficult to manage.

Thanks again.

Hi..

Typically whats mentioned on the stamped visa is the actual date of validity for landing purposes which typically is one year from the date of medicals.. And they usually decide on the case with at least three months remaining for the medical to expire..

I am also aware of cases (where the time frame for landing is less than 3 months due to expiry of medicals), where CIC has gone back to the applicant asking if they can land in the period or would like to redo their medicals..

Its upto the applicant to take the call then as the stamping itself could take upto 4 weeks if not more leaving lesser time to land..

It depends on what stage your application is in and when your medicals expire.. sometimes (like in ours), the medicals was extended by CIC by themselves in Jan 2018 (they were due to expire in April 2018) till Jan 2019. We received our Golden email on 16th October 2018.. that means in all probabilities we may receive our passports with approx 60-75 days for landing.

We don't want to do a remedicals and delay the process further so we are going ahead with the landing even if given a choice..

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello Bootsal,

Thanks again.
See below for an explanation..he has answered for you. :)

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
I was just asked to do remeds.
Lets say I pass them and get my PPR a month afterwards, can I wait and make the landing at anytime until my new remeds expire (Dec. 2019)?