+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
T

If on call they confirmed than it is transferred to New Delhi. They don't reply to mails is the major pain, only gcms can tell the status. Even my file was transferred on 16/10 luckily I did get a rprf and med req in Feb. But till date no news on ppr.

How about your medicals? If they are expiring or near to expire. Put a mail to ndvo highlighting the same. They are replying to people whose meds are expiring or expired already.
Thank you for your reply.

Actually, I have through Express Entry with SINP Nomination. So, I had upfront medical requirement which I did on 02, June, 2017 with my family.

I have already paid RPRF fee before they send request to avoid unnecessary delay. How can I confirm that whether they have updated RPRF Paid in my application or not?

Medical is already expired on 2 June 2018. What is meaning of NDVO? Can you please share its email id ?

When did you apply? and What is your status i.e. Get PPR?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019

Actually, I have through Express Entry with SINP Nomination. So, I had upfront medical requirement which I did on 02, June, 2017 with my family.

I have already paid RPRF fee before they send request to avoid unnecessary delay. How can I confirm that whether they have updated RPRF Paid in my application or not?

Medical is already expired on 2 June 2018. What is meaning of NDVO? Can you please share its email id ?

When did you apply? and What is your status i.e. Get PPR?

Ok, since you have already paid the RPRF along with the application, you need not worry about it, it must be updated already.
NDVO is new Delhi visa office email is
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

I applied through EE OINP, aor 30/03/2017.
Status- awaiting ppr, the last I know from the gcms is eligibility was pending.

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Ok, since you have already paid the RPRF along with the application, you need not worry about it, it must be updated already.
NDVO is new Delhi visa office email is
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

I applied through EE OINP, aor 30/03/2017.
Status- awaiting ppr, the last I know from the gcms is eligibility was pending.
I have written to Delhi Visa office and update when I get any response from them.

You are March, 2017 application and it is still not completed. Eligibility will be pending till PPR is issued. So, we can not know actual status of application and expected time to complete application.

I am really tired and thinking to withdraw my application that will release balance which is shown as proof of fund and paid RPRF Fee which can be utilized for other purposes that can be more productive than waiting and getting frustrated.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I have written to Delhi Visa office and update when I get any response from them.

You are March, 2017 application and it is still not completed. Eligibility will be pending till PPR is issued. So, we can not know actual status of application and expected time to complete application.

I am really tired and thinking to withdraw my application that will release balance which is shown as proof of fund and paid RPRF Fee which can be utilized for other purposes that can be more productive than waiting and getting frustrated.
You waited long, so might as well for some more time. You never know you may be very near.
Have faith

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
You waited long, so might as well for some more time. You never know you may be very near.
Have faith
Thank you for your suggestion.

After waiting so long, now, I do not feel excited to migrate. Also, I have future plans which I want to execute without keeping any barrier ...waiting waiting...

I have ordered GCMS Notes and will review when It is received before making decision.

Let us hope for best for all of us.

Reactions: hamgha and bootsal

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

My background check went in progress on 28th February 2018.

My previous employer business address is changed before February , 2018 and also telephone numbers which are provided on Employment Document that I had submitted as proof of employment to CIC.

Currently, I am working as self employed and have shown Registration certificate and proof of income as Payment Receipt with client reference letter. Client does not have any website or Physical Office address.

My question is that if they try to do my employment verification via call then they might face difficult to contact my employer? Can it be the reason for delaying my application?

I have already ordered GCMS Notes and waiting for it to be delivered. Will GCMS Notes provide me details that they were not able to contact my employer or reason/stage where my application is currently stuck?

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Is there anyone who can answer my below questions? Any help is appreciated.

Some of us get redo medical request. Does any June 2017 Applicant get Response or PPR from CIC?

Hello Everyone,

My background check went in progress on 28th February 2018.

My previous employer business address is changed before February , 2018 and also telephone numbers which are provided on Employment Document that I had submitted as proof of employment to CIC.

Currently, I am working as self employed and have shown Registration certificate and proof of income as Payment Receipt with client reference letter. Client does not have any website or Physical Office address.

My question is that if they try to do my employment verification via call then they might face difficult to contact my employer? Can it be the reason for delaying my application?

I have already ordered GCMS Notes and waiting for it to be delivered. Will GCMS Notes provide me details that they were not able to contact my employer or reason/stage where my application is currently stuck?

vintage_bat

Feb 1, 2018
Hi

The answer to point 1. is Yes.. else they would not ask for Remeds.. Most people that I have been in touch with (I am May 2017 AOR), have got a PPR request within a week or two of their Medicals getting uploaded (which typically is 3-5 working days after the medical)

Point 2. It will logically impact the application as the Passport details that you will submit for stamping will be different from what you have sent to them which I guess construes a change. My suggestion is to write to CIC or call them. Please double check with someone who has gone through this

Happy for you and all the very best. Pls do keep us posted on happenings (if you dont mind)

FINALLLY....PPR!!! Below is my timeline! Thank you everyone on this forum for your support. And one word of advice: patience. I honestly stopped worrying about it 8-9 months into my application. And now its finally here after 13 months!

AOR: 3rd July 2017
Meds Passed: 22nd July 2017
SS: 8th Aug 2017
Request for Med renewal: 15th July 2018
Meds renewed: 1st Aug 2018
Meds passed: 8th Aug 2018
PPR: 15th Aug 2018

A whole 1 yr, 1 month, and 12 days after AOR! :D

Reactions: bootsal

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
FINALLLY....PPR!!! Below is my timeline! Thank you everyone on this forum for your support. And one word of advice: patience. I honestly stopped worrying about it 8-9 months into my application. And now its finally here after 13 months!

AOR: 3rd July 2017
Meds Passed: 22nd July 2017
SS: 8th Aug 2017
Request for Med renewal: 15th July 2018
Meds renewed: 1st Aug 2018
Meds passed: 8th Aug 2018
PPR: 15th Aug 2018

A whole 1 yr, 1 month, and 12 days after AOR! :D
Hello Vintage_Bat,

Congratulations....

I am 24th June, 2017 and already completed 14 months but still my appplication is stuck in back ground check. So, I do not understand what to expect this stage.

I have already applied for GCMS Notes before 1 month but still did not get any response. I also write many times to them but did not get any feedback/reply.

Let me know if you have any suggestion.

vintage_bat

Feb 1, 2018
Hello Vintage_Bat,

Congratulations....

I am 24th June, 2017 and already completed 14 months but still my appplication is stuck in back ground check. So, I do not understand what to expect this stage.

I have already applied for GCMS Notes before 1 month but still did not get any response. I also write many times to them but did not get any feedback/reply.

Let me know if you have any suggestion.
Since when have you been in SS? Have you tried calling them? When do your meds expire? Also what is your visa office? I am hopeful your wait will be over very soon. Quite a few June/July 2017 applicants have started receiving PPRs.

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Since when have you been in SS? Have you tried calling them? When do your meds expire? Also what is your visa office? I am hopeful your wait will be over very soon. Quite a few June/July 2017 applicants have started receiving PPRs.
Hello,

I got AOR on 24th June, 2017 and Back Ground check is in progress since 28th February 2018. Medical has already expired on 2nd June, 2018.

I have tries to call CIC many times but It was not possible to connect. I have also write them many emails but I did not get response for anyone.

My Visa Office is New Dehli, India.

I donot understand what should I do and expect in current situation. Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks..

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello,

I got AOR on 24th June, 2017 and Back Ground check is in progress since 28th February 2018. Medical has already expired on 2nd June, 2018.

I have tries to call CIC many times but It was not possible to connect. I have also write them many emails but I did not get response for anyone.

My Visa Office is New Dehli, India.

I donot understand what should I do and expect in current situation. Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks..
NDVO is slowly sending out re med requests for the ones whose medicals are expiring. Hold on. There is no sequence though. I would still suggest you to write a mail with the subject reading as medicals expired and details.
Also raise a cse. It might work.

Reactions: Active3879

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
NDVO is slowly sending out re med requests for the ones whose medicals are expiring. Hold on. There is no sequence though. I would still suggest you to write a mail with the subject reading as medicals expired and details.
Also raise a cse. It might work.
Hello Bootsal,

I have already write them multiple time regarding my medical exam is already expired. But, I did not get any response from them.

I also generated CSE but did not get response for it as well. So, I do not understand what should I do at this stage.

I have already ordered GCMS Notes on 19th July, 2018 but yet, i did not receive it. So, I do not understand what to do..

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello Bootsal,

I have already write them multiple time regarding my medical exam is already expired. But, I did not get any response from them.

I also generated CSE but did not get response for it as well. So, I do not understand what should I do at this stage.

I have already ordered GCMS Notes on 19th July, 2018 but yet, i did not receive it. So, I do not understand what to do..
Its normal not to receive gcms as it needs 30-40 days. They ll let you know wheb your medicals have to be retaken. For all you know they might have extended them. No point in spamming ircc.

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Its normal not to receive gcms as it needs 30-40 days. They ll let you know wheb your medicals have to be retaken. For all you know they might have extended them. No point in spamming ircc.
Hello Hamgha,

It has precise 14 months passed since I got AOR and still no update. I have become now very impatience. It seems infinite to wait for PPR and I have many plans which I want to execute but got stuck due to immigration.

Can anyone tell me that Will GCMS Notes provide me details related to reason/stage where my application is currently stuck?