VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
June 19 AOR
PNP Express Entry
Medicals passed
BG in progress
Passed 6 months

I used the web form and received this ;

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Standard reply, I got that too

bhutanirohit

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone let me know what is my status currently :

AOR July 13 2017
Medical passed in Aug 2017

current status:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

SAM 81

Dec 6, 2017
My AOR was 4th July FSW visa office CPC Ottawa and I got my PPR last week
No update on online portal. ADR was required in SEP which I submitted within a week
Hi..
My AOR is the same... july 04.. n franklt..I hv no clue whats happening to my application as my consultant is handling it... I dont hv access to my profile and application..asked him to check status on nov 29 n this is what I rcvd in a snap shot...
Eligibility..being reviewed
Medical..passed
Additional documents... being reviewed
Interview/biometrics..not required
BG... NA
Application under process

Can someone please translate this...as I hv no idea what I

no_username

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18-06-2017
Hi..
My AOR is the same... july 04.. n franklt..I hv no clue whats happening to my application as my consultant is handling it... I dont hv access to my profile and application..asked him to check status on nov 29 n this is what I rcvd in a snap shot...
Eligibility..being reviewed
Medical..passed
Additional documents... being reviewed
Interview/biometrics..not required
BG... NA
Application under process

Can someone please translate this...as I hv no idea what I
After BG changes to NA .. you should be expecting Passport request soon if all things check out. That’s what I have read on a lot of platforms like this very one. Good luck

Reactions: SAM 81

harmeetsg

May 15, 2017
Hi Guys,

I received the PPR email today even though my application status is still under process at CIC website. Hopefully that should change soon.

please see I don't check my CIC status regularly and rely on emails from them so there might be some status changes which don't trigger emails and i might have not noticed them.

Timeline:
AOR : 12th July
Med Passed : Early Aug
Additional Docs asked : Twice (mid Aug and Last week Aug)
Additional Docs submitted: Sep 27th
PPR email : 28th Dec

I asked for GCMS notes on 20th Dec and after couple of days the Review of additional documents status changed from
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. to
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

From other forum message i figured this is due to GCMS notes request being triggered.

Application status on CIC website (currently) :

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Just noticed from other thread this message will change only after COPR being issued.

Last edited:

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Congratulations, what VO?
Hi Guys,

I received the PPR email today even though my application status is still under process at CIC website. Hopefully that should change soon.

please see I don't check my CIC status regularly and rely on emails from them so there might be some status changes which don't trigger emails and i might have not noticed them.

Timeline:
AOR : 12th July
Med Passed : Early Aug
Additional Docs asked : Twice (mid Aug and Last week Aug)
Additional Docs submitted: Sep 27th
PPR email : 28th Dec

I asked for GCMS notes on 20th Dec and after couple of days the Review of additional documents status changed from
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. to
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

From other forum message i figured this is due to GCMS notes request being triggered.

Application status on CIC website (currently) :

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Just noticed from other thread this message will change only after COPR being issued.

bhutanirohit

Apr 22, 2017
I got my PPR email today (28th dec): NDVO
13 July AOR

Thanks everyone here for all the updates and discussions.....It is been really helpful during the last one year journey to receive the PPR email

Thanks once again everyone

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
I got my PPR email today (28th dec): NDVO
13 July AOR

Thanks everyone here for all the updates and discussions.....It is been really helpful during the last one year journey to receive the PPR email

Thanks once again everyone
pls share your time line and visa office

no_username

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18-06-2017