AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Hi All,

My details are as per below (express entry fswo):
AOR 12 Jun
Meds passed 8 July
Now IP2 since 22 Aug
File in Ottawa

I called cic to get more clarity regarding my application. The only info they said that can be provided is that background check is in progress.

My application has crossed 6 months. Can someone suggest the next stepas here.

Appreciate your help!

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi All,

AOR 12 Jun
Meds passed 8 July
Now IP2 since 22 Aug
File in Ottawa

I called cic to get more clarity regarding my application. The only info they said that can be provided is that background check is in progress.

Appreciate your help!
Order your GCMS notes. It will provide more info on your PR processing. Good luck.

Reactions: Greymoves123

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
It looks as if they have just stopped giving PPR. No movement since months in my case. And since last many days very few PPR messages seen across all threads on the forum.

My timeline
AOR - 16th July
MEP - 18th Aug
BG went to NA on next day 19th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised (the standard message I guess)
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Got PPR guys,
AOR June 25, Don't know about my visa office, most probably it was Ankara as PPR came from there.
Good Luck to all!

Reactions: Sladana

no_username

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18-06-2017
Hi All,

AOR 12 Jun
Meds passed 8 July
Now IP2 since 22 Aug
File in Ottawa

Appreciate your help!

June 18 AOR .. I am in thesame boat. Ottawa is my visa office. I called the call centre and they see thesame information I see in my in cic account.. Med passed Backround check in progress..

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
June 18 AOR .. I am in thesame boat. Ottawa is my visa office. I called the call centre and they see thesame information I see in my in cic account.. Med passed Backround check in progress..
same file in ottawa, no movement for 3 months

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Ottawa is something else...June 9 AOR, no PPr yet...just we do not need additional documents update.....my account also showed updated ystda but I got no mail or msg.....

J-sun

Jul 24, 2017
PPR finally!!! Finally got PPR my friends. Thought this day will never come. I want to thank each and everyone of you who has through sharing your experiences, knowledge, fears, and hopes on this forum made this anxiety packed journey bearable for me. May your turn come sooner than later.
My timeline is as follows:
AOR July 18
Medicals passed August 12
BC IP1: 28 July
Documents not needed: september 20
BC IP2: November 25
PPR: December 13

I hope that by sharing some trends in my application process that caused me a great deal of stress I can help someone trying to deal with similar worries:
-My background check went to IP1 before I passed medicals but stayed there for four long months with no movement whatsoever, then straight on to IP2.
-.My document status went to 'no more documents required' in late september and stayed that way for two months untill IP2, immediately after which it changed again to 'we need more documents to continue processing your application'. At the same time I got a ghost request letter that will not download. I was so worried cuz already in IP2 and expecting my PPR I didnt understand why i was receiving a document request , and from my LVO!, and more so cuz i could not even view the letter. I raised a CSE to report technical difficulties and also sent an email to my local visa office. A week later I got a reply from my LVO saying this is your request document and that turned out to be my PPR!!!dated one week ago, the date of the ghost request letter!

funter28

May 20, 2015
PPR finally!!! Finally got PPR my friends. Thought this day will never come. I want to thank each and everyone of you who has through sharing your experiences, knowledge, fears, and hopes on this forum made this anxiety packed journey bearable for me. May your turn come sooner than later.
My timeline is as follows:
AOR July 18
Medicals passed August 12
BC IP1: 28 July
Documents not needed: september 20
BC IP2: November 25
PPR: December 13

I hope that by sharing some trends in my application process that caused me a great deal of stress I can help someone trying to deal with similar worries:
-My background check went to IP1 before I passed medicals but stayed there for four long months with no movement whatsoever, then straight on to IP2.
-.My document status went to 'no more documents required' in late september and stayed that way for two months untill IP2, immediately after which it changed again to 'we need more documents to continue processing your application'. At the same time I got a ghost request letter that will not download. I was so worried cuz already in IP2 and expecting my PPR I didnt understand why i was receiving a document request , and from my LVO!, and more so cuz i could not even view the letter. I raised a CSE to report technical difficulties and also sent an email to my local visa office. A week later I got a reply from my LVO saying this is your request document and that turned out to be my PPR!!!dated one week ago, the date of the ghost request letter!
Hi. Many congratz. What was your lvo?

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
Ottawa is something else...June 9 AOR, no PPr yet...just we do not need additional documents update.....my account also showed updated ystda but I got no mail or msg.....
July 15 AOR, file is also in Ottawa. My additional documents changed from being reviewed to not required in August and then changed back to being reviewed in October. No movement since. Unlikely we will hear anything until mid January now.

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec. (Yet to receive)
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Can anybody throw light on whats going on in my application?

no_username

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18-06-2017
June 19 AOR
PNP Express Entry
Medicals passed
BG in progress
Passed 6 months

I used the web form and received this ;

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec. (Yet to receive)
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Can anybody throw light on whats going on in my application?
Order your notes to be sure you are not in SS