+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hello All,

I submitted my application on July 4 and received AOR the very same day. My medical was cleared approximately 3 weeks later. I received a request for Supplemental Travel History on August 23 from CIC with a deadline of August 30 and provided the information on August 29.

I then received a request to upload my FBI PCC (I did not have it when I submitted my application) on August 30 and CIC gave me 60 days to upload the clearance certificate. I uploaded the document on September 4 and have not seen any update in my profile after that.

My question is, would CIC wait until October 30 (the deadline to submit the document) before proceeding with the review of my application? How would the Case Officer know that I have uploaded the required document?

Just do not want the process to get delayed and so would really appreciate inputs who has been through a similar situation or has an idea.

Thank you!

ITA: April 5
AOR: July 4
Medical: End of July
Hi All,

Would anyone have an idea regarding the above? How many days after submitting the additional requested documents can I expect to see some movement in my profile. Would really appreciate any inputs.

Thank you.

Reactions: Breakthrough17

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hey..seems like our timeline is the same..I'm AOR June 17th..I received the 'No additional docs needed' on 24th August and my file was transferred on the 25th August from CIO to my LVO

Hey @Callaloo & @toCAfromJA

Guys I m on same track...

AOR 19 June
Meds pass IP1 13 th Jul
NA 17 Jul
No additional documents required 25 Aug

No idea still how much time to wait....

nettiekiki

Aug 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

I emailed the Ottawa office regarding my application regarding the status of my application. And after 3 days Gisele from the Ottawa office replied:

"Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application."

and then

"If additional documents are needed, an officer will contact you."

Anyone of you here have read and received this kind of reply from CIC?

Here's my timeline for reference:

VO - Ottawa
AOR - July 11
RPRF Request - August 14
RPRF Paid - August 18

In my RPRF letter it's noted that Security and Criminality is currently in process. I don't know what stage is that I assume its NA2 or IP2?

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Hiii all ....
As I have shared my Timelines earlier too.

ITA- 31st May
AOR- 10th July
MP- 22nd July around
BG- In Progress 22nd July
BG- NA around 29th July
BG - Again in progress around 12th Aug

Now no movement since then..

Now on 10th Sep it will b 2 months since AOR so is it ok as m getting impatient and panicking.

I was thinking to call or sen mail aaking for Update poat 10th Sep from CIC. Is it ok to do or should I wait little more.

Also if any

Please guide me
Lol, pls don't panic, just learn the art of patience . I'm almost 3 months from aor. You are almost there

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Hi everyone,

I emailed the Ottawa office regarding my application regarding the status of my application. And after 3 days Gisele from the Ottawa office replied:

"Your application was received is currently in queue for review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application."

and then

"If additional documents are needed, an officer will contact you."

Anyone of you here have read and received this kind of reply from CIC?

Here's my timeline for reference:

VO - Ottawa
AOR - July 11
RPRF Request - August 14
RPRF Paid - August 18

In my RPRF letter it's noted that Security and Criminality is currently in process. I don't know what stage is that I assume its NA2 or IP2?
Ip2...you are almost there

Reactions: nettiekiki

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Hi Guys,

I got the golden email. Thanks a lot for the support and help :) My IP2 started on 31st august.. however my cic page is not yet updated
Congratulations, your timeline pls

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
What exactly happens when the file is transferred to New Delhi Visa Office?

Am in NA2 stage since 25th July.

Same here na2 since 17 Jul

25 Aug ADR changed to we don't need additional documents

When ADR changes file is transferred to LVO as I understand from various sources....

So I guess my file may be at ndvo now..

Do let me know if you get any further details

mapleleaf88

Jun 27, 2017
AOR Received.
26-07-2017
Good news guys. Received PPR on September 6th morning.

ITA- June 28
AOR- July 26
PPR- September 5

A representative filed my application so I don't know the exact dates of status changes. However, I had asked for a couple of updates on August 16th and 30th respectively.

August 16th- Medicals passed, UCI generated, BGC- Not Applicable.

August 30th- BGC "We are processing your...."

-FSW-O (India)
-Upfront RPRF.
-Nearly 4 years work experience.
-3 PCC.
-Visa Office- CPC Ottawa.

That's it. All the best guys!

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hi All,
I got PPR on 31st August. I sent my passport through Mumbai VFS on 1st Sep to NDVO. It reached NDVO (New Delhi) on 3rd September after which the status as per the VFS tracking system is "being processed".

Any idea how long it takes for NDVO to stamp and send it back?

Has anybody received PPR around the same time as mine and submitted to NDVO?
Hi Tanya I submitted my passports to VFS delhi on 31 Aug and they were received on Sept 4, at NDVO, today my status shows that NDVO has sent back the processed passports to VFS, but i have not yet received my sms alert from VFS for collection.
So after NDVO receives your passport they take approx 3-10 days to return to VFS.

Hope this helps

rbisrakhia

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Hi Tanya I submitted my passports to VFS delhi on 31 Aug and they were received on Sept 4, at NDVO, today my status shows that NDVO has sent back the processed passports to VFS, but i have not yet received my sms alert from VFS for collection.
So after NDVO receives your passport they take approx 3-10 days to return to VFS.

Hope this helps
I live in Delhi and handed over my passport to VFS on 4th September and it was transffered to Canadian Embassy on the same day. I recieved message for notification. Till now its under process in Embassy. Lets see when I get an update.