+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hello All,

I submitted my application on July 4 and received AOR the very same day. My medical was cleared approximately 3 weeks later. I received a request for Supplemental Travel History on August 23 from CIC with a deadline of August 30 and provided the information on August 29.

I then received a request to upload my FBI PCC (I did not have it when I submitted my application) on August 30 and CIC gave me 60 days to upload the clearance certificate. I uploaded the document on September 4 and have not seen any update in my profile after that.

My question is, would CIC wait until October 30 (the deadline to submit the document) before proceeding with the review of my application? How would the Case Officer know that I have uploaded the required document?

Just do not want the process to get delayed and so would really appreciate inputs who has been through a similar situation or has an idea.

Thank you!

ITA: April 5
AOR: July 4
Medical: End of July

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi Pranab,

How did you get the CoPR ? Was it via email? I submitted my passport over the weekend and CIC received it today. Does anything update on your profile once they receive the documents?
The CIC online profile gets updated and the status changes to 'Approved'. An auto generated email is sent asking you to check your online account for updates. They also send you a detailed document (through account) highlighting instructions on what to do next. The document too has it mentioned as approved. Lastly, your status changes and shows the following:

Application status: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

There is also a new section that opens up in your account that lists whether your passports are valid and the date by which you have to enter the country. The same info will also be on the Visa they send.

Reactions: jv.fswin

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
"Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

Does this mean my visa office is Ottawa? Not sure if there are more offices involved other than the Case Processing Centre?
It is in Ottawa ... congrats. They are processing fast.

Reactions: immigrate87

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Did not understood

If i need to ask for a change of visa office for stamping tha how should i do that
You simply mail the visa office that sent you a ppr...inform them of your location and desire to change your stamping visa office to your present or preferred location.

SunielNDLS

Aug 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Congratulations to all PPR mate ....:D:D:D
Anyone from 1st June - 10th June got PPR ....
Kindly share your time line ....:):)
Same here...i am also waiting and AOR is 1st June, file in LVO ND, but no update

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Same here...i am also waiting and AOR is 1st June, file in LVO ND, but no update
From my observations, the early June dates were stalled...for some reasons best known to Cic, early June apps are being delayed....

nexalixi

Sep 6, 2017
Hey all, Got the PPR mail this morning. Thank you all for the support and guidance.

somebody was asking about the timeline.
AOR : 03 July, 2017
Medical passed : 20 July, 2017
BGC : IP1 & NA & IP2 : No idea
Additional Doc Request : 17 August, 2017
uploaded on the same day
RPRF Request date : 22 August, 2017
PPR : 06 September, 2017

Total days from AOR to PPR : 65

I've mailed asking about my application status to CPC-CTD-Ottawa and i got an automated response mail immediately. However, i got the reply mail after two days , by Gisele, saying that, our application has been approved and a "Ready for Visa" mail with instructions will be sent shortly.

So, thats our timeline.

Wish everybody a speedy PPR. Good luck.

Many Thanks.

Usha.Che
How long did it take for you to get the PPR mail after Ottawa Office's response? I got same reply from "Gisele" on Tuesday and I am wondering if I should expect the PPR mail this week :)

Thanks!

Reactions: Amby83

jv.fswin

Aug 13, 2017
How long did it take for you to get the PPR mail after Ottawa Office's response? I got same reply from "Gisele" on Tuesday and I am wondering if I should expect the PPR mail this week :)

Thanks!
It took one week for me after the application approved mail response from Gisele. Since Monday was a holiday, the week deadline might be pushed by a day. Watch out your mailbox today else max by Friday. Good Luck. Cheers :)

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Guys how can I follow up on my application? I applied through consultant and just have my application number with me? Is there a number I can call to check and what information do they ask for? AOR 4th July

SunielNDLS

Aug 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
From my observations, the early June dates were stalled...for some reasons best known to Cic, early June apps are being delayed....
That's what it seems, would anyone know the general inquiry email I'd ?

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
It took one week for me after the application approved mail response from Gisele. Since Monday was a holiday, the week deadline might be pushed by a day. Watch out your mailbox today else max by Friday. Good Luck. Cheers :)
oh how i wish i got this response :( ...Ottawa isnt replying my mail...i am hopeful still.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Guess NDVO is still in slumber, hope the next two days bring some updates from NDVO as well.
If anyone has any updates from NDVO in coming days please update ASAP guys.

Reactions: Scorpman21

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
You simply mail the visa office that sent you a ppr...inform them of your location and desire to change your stamping visa office to your present or preferred location.
how do I know email address of visa office ?

do I need to contact Otawa who sent the email for PPR ?

OR

do I need to contact the VFS in India

I know it might be silly to