Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
AOR- 16th June 2017
MP- 12/7
IP1-12/7
NA-14/7
We do not need- 23rd August
File sent to NDVO- 23rd August.
Hey Gurik, how are you? Landed or not yet?

Regarding your friend's timeline, there are so many of us from May & June Aor's, and all have seen similar status updates around the same dates. Ip2 is eagerly awaited & expected to turn up in the coming week.

Reactions: pam13 and gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

Regarding your friend's timeline, there are so many of us from May & June Aor's, and all have seen similar status updates around the same dates. Ip2 is eagerly awaited & expected to turn up in the coming week.
I am great, how are you my friend? keeping the spirit alive around, great work:):)
I am planning in October beginning.
Good to know, keep me posted mate, seems like NDVO has picked pace, my friend is getting his GCMS on 14th September most likely, share yours and i will also update you on the same.
I love your optimism really hope the trends holds up and there is some update next week:D

Reactions: Scorpman21

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
I am great, how are you my friend? keeping the spirit alive around, great work:):)
I am planning in October beginning.
Good to know, keep me posted mate, seems like NDVO has picked pace, my friend is getting his GCMS on 14th September most likely, share yours and i will also update you on the same.
I love your optimism really hope the trends holds up and there is some update next week:D
You and @KiranK were the most positive influence on this forum & especially for the May-June applicants, so trying to keep up the same:D. Had high hopes of getting Ppr max by August end, but once Cic confirmed my file is in Cio, I knew its going to be a long wait.

Will surely share the notes here & keep you posted.

Cheers.

Reactions: gurik

User8505

Aug 8, 2017
AOR- 16th June 2017
MP- 12/7
IP1-12/7
NA-14/7

Yours?
AOR- 17th June 2017
MP- 13/7
IP1-12/7
NA-25/7
We do not need- 24th August
File sent to (NDVO?)- Do not know yet, have sent a mail to get this information on Friday....

Reactions: gurik

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
AOR- 16th June 2017
MP- 12/7
IP1-12/7
NA-14/7

Yours?
did they let you know that your application has been transferred to the local visa office? or you have to call them to know? does all cases transfer to NDVO or it could be finalize just in Ottawa?
Regards

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
did they let you know that your application has been transferred to the local visa office? or you have to call them to know? does all cases transfer to NDVO or it could be finalize just in Ottawa?
Regards
CIC doesn't inform you about the file transfer. You have to either call or mail them. Most of the files are being finalized & issued Ppr by Ottawa off lately, its only some unlucky files which get stuck at CIO, Sydney & than get transferred to Ndvo.

Reactions: gurik and otman

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017

Hiiiii Scorpman 21

You turned ip2 ???o_Oo_O

Kindly tell me according to you when i can expect Ip2 & PPR
As you know my time line resharing same .....:):)

FSW- O ( VO- CIO Sydney )
AOR - 3rd June

MP- 6th July
IP1- 6th July
NA2 - 7th July
Docs not need - 22 August
IP2- ....waiting
PPR .....waiting
NA2- 59 days ....

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hiiiii Scorpman 21
Hey Pam

You turned ip2 ???o_Oo_O
No. Expecting it to turn up in the coming week. Have high hopes on Tuesday, to be specific.

Kindly tell me according to you when i can expect Ip2 & PPR
We have pretty similar timeline. So expect the same as mine. Coming week.

Reactions: pam13

nov11

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Hi, (repeating my post from another thread)

My document status changed to:
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
BG Status : NA - This was previously "your BG check in prog..." (IP2 message, but as per me it was IP1). I heard this is the case when we have Canadian experience. I am FSWO.

So I am still at NA2 right?

When status changes to "We do not need additional documents" - does it mean file is transferred to LVO?

AoR-13th Aug

@KiranK any suggestions? Thanks

Last edited: