+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Okay so my additional doc status just went - we dont need any additional docs.. three days back he additional docs weve received.. b/g is still n/a. Am i in NA2? Or Does this mean my file ready to be shipped to Ottawa from CIO sydney?

AOR july 1
Meds 20 july
Doc fbi pcc requested 21 july uploaded d same day
Ip1 july 20
Jack congratulations, it definitely means your file has been or is being moved from CIO Sydney. Here's wishing you a fast processing from now on. I believe and hope my file will move soon.

Reactions: jackbauer

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Sorry for the lack of details everyone, I was a little excited!!

Stream: FSW - O
NOC: 3114 (Veterinarian)
Country of origin and resdidence: UK
Visa Office - Ottawa
ITA: 12th July 2017

AoR: 24th July 2017
Medicals Passed: 3rd August 2017
IP1: 3rd August 2017
NA: 8th August 2017
IP2: 26th August 2017
PPR: 31st August 2017 (Sept 1st UK time but still 31st in Canada)

Wishing everyone a speedy PPR - now to wait for my COPR o_O lol
Congratulations all the best

Reactions: MartinH1337

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
you can try calling them to get the status check. i did so . they said profile like us are already on fast mode ... call up to feel better :)
Thanks Viver23

Can you please share the phone no.I am based out of India.
What is good time to call them?

ComedyGeek

Jun 15, 2015
Guys,

After a loooong, LOOONG LOOOONG wait, I finally got the golden e-mail yesterday. It arrived at 9:00 PM, which I found so strange but no complaint here! Thank you all for your comments and replies on this forum, without you I think I would have gone crazy from all the waiting.

My timeline is as follows:

FSW-O

AOR: June 5
Meds passed: July 6
Additional docs requested: July 6
Additional docs uploaded: July 12
IP1: July 12
IP2: August 29
PPR: August 31

Here's to a speedy PPR for the rest who are waiting! Hopefully we'll see each other on the other side =D

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Guys,

After a loooong, LOOONG LOOOONG wait, I finally got the golden e-mail yesterday. It arrived at 9:00 PM, which I found so strange but no complaint here! Thank you all for your comments and replies on this forum, without you I think I would have gone crazy from all the waiting.

My timeline is as follows:

FSW-O

AOR: June 5
Meds passed: July 6
Additional docs requested: July 6
Additional docs uploaded: July 12
IP1: July 12
IP2: August 29
PPR: August 31

Here's to a speedy PPR for the rest who are waiting! Hopefully we'll see each other on the other side =D
Yay congratulations.

Reactions: ComedyGeek

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
My timeline
AoR : 29 june
Medical: 14 july
Ip2: 14 august
Additional doc requested: 14 august
Ppr: waiting

Is something wrong? Why mine is taking so long? Most timelines here are faster! Getting crazy here!
Don't worry ...I have been on IP2 for a month

Tall ganesh

Aug 15, 2017
Guys ! Finally got the golden mail
A big thank u to each and every one in this forum ! U guys are amazing ! I wish all my Friends in this forum a speedy PPR, below is my timeline for your reference.

And big thanks to @KiranK for staring this thread and also would like to thank @legalfalcon @dr feras for replying back on my doubts.

Fswo
Indian
Sibling in Canada
VO Ottawa
AOR 28th June
Med pass 18th July
IP1 didn't notice
Started checking status from Aug 10, from that time it was in NA2
IP2 Aug 21
PPR Sep 2 ( Indian time 2:52 AM)

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Guys ! Finally got the golden mail
A big thank u to each and every one in this forum ! U guys are amazing ! I wish all my Friends in this forum a speedy PPR, below is my timeline for your reference.

And big thanks to @KiranK for staring this thread and also would like to thank @legalfalcon @dr feras for replying back on my doubts.

Fswo
Indian
Sibling in Canada
VO Ottawa
AOR 28th June
Med pass 18th July
IP1 didn't notice
Started checking status from Aug 10, from that time it was in NA2
IP2 Aug 21
PPR Sep 2 ( Indian time 2:52 AM)
Many congrats Tall ganesh :) all the best

Reactions: Tall ganesh
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys I just recieved the golden email, I would like thank every one in this form and wish you all the best of luck. one question though I would like to send the passport and the documents through courier service should I send it directly to the embassy or what?? is there any fees should I pay to the embassy??

AK2454

Mar 7, 2017
hi guys I just recieved the golden email, I would like thank every one in this form and wish you all the best of luck. one question though I would like to send the passport and the documents through courier service should I send it directly to the embassy or what?? is there any fees should I pay to the embassy??
Congratulations! Please do share some more details of your timeline when you have a moment. I have been stuck on IP 2 since 8 August just as I believe you were.

Reactions: Endodontist_haidar

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
I am not sure if this is totally correct. CIC informed me that my case is approved (haven't received PPR) so how come eligibility will be under review. Hope you can explain.
Hi can you share how did you find out your application is approved? Did you call CIC?