Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hello All, please I have been in NA2 for over a month now. My medical was passed 20th July. Aor is 2nd July. I'm thinking of requesting gcms notes...
Should I?
If yes...how do I go about it
Thanks
I was in NA2 for ~ 36 days. So you are good. I would recommend ordering GCMS notes, as my status changed to IP2 after ordering GCMS. I'm not sure whether it was coincidence or GCMS caused the change. But, it will be useful, and not that expensive. There are many services to order GCMS. I used https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/agents/visafile-dot-info/products/gcms

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

I received an email from ottawa saying that my file is in Sydney, Nova Scotia and hasn't been transfered to local visa office.

What does that mean? my timeline is in my signature, should I worry about being delayed that long?

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Reactions: rjegankumar

Viver23

Aug 10, 2017
How much time it took to update for GCMS .
What does being in VO as Ottawa means. I am at NA2 since 20 july -med passed . BG in NA state.
I was in NA2 for ~ 36 days. So you are good. I would recommend ordering GCMS notes, as my status changed to IP2 after ordering GCMS. I'm not sure whether it was coincidence or GCMS caused the change. But, it will be useful, and not that expensive. There are many services to order GCMS. I used https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/agents/visafile-dot-info/products/gcms

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hello All, please I have been in NA2 for over a month now. My medical was passed 20th July. Aor is 2nd July. I'm thinking of requesting gcms notes...
Should I?
If yes...how do I go about it
Thanks
I was in IP1 for more than a month but moved to IP2 in two days. My timeline is as below

AOR - July 33d
Medical passed - July 20th
IP1 - July 20th
NA2 - August 28th
IP2 - August 29th
PPR - Hopefully soon

I fee you should be next and should see some movement very soon

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
How much time it took to update for GCMS .
What does being in VO as Ottawa means. I am at NA2 since 20 july -med passed . BG in NA state.
I have also been stuck on NA2 since 20July (AOR 27 June). Driving me crazy.
Its not the waiting thats killing me, its seeing that others who applied a month or more after us are getting regular updates. I am very happy for them, but its making me worried that there might be something wrong with my application.

My file is also at CPC-Ottawa according to the reply I got about two weeks ago - "waiting in a queue to be reviewed by an officer".

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
I have also been stuck on NA2 since 20July (AOR 27 June). Driving me crazy.
Its not the waiting thats killing me, its seeing that others who applied a month or more after us are getting regular updates. I am very happy for them, but its making me worried that there might be something wrong with my application.

My file is also at CPC-Ottawa according to the reply I got about two weeks ago - "waiting in a queue to be reviewed by an officer".
Some people are just lucky, mine on NA2 since 18th of July

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
CPC-Ottawa
Honestly Im not sure, I thought its Ottawa because the mail I sent asked which Visa Office I am at and they replied by saying CPC-Ottawa?
But I dont really know what the difference is between the CPC,VO and LVO and what takes place at each office?
If anyone knows and could explain, that would be great.