+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Good, now you know eligibility is under process still. Once it says we received your file on xxx. and we began processing on xxx your eligibility is near done. Try using the UCI # instead of App. #

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
I would request the good folks of this thread to check your status on ECAS and post what you see here. Tag all of those you feel have their AOR's in June/July.

Client Application Status - On-Line Services

I can assuredly tell you that once you see "File is under process" that your file's been transferred to LVO be it Ottawa or your home VO. thats positive final eligibility, if i'm not mistaken.. Any idea what we see at IP2 in ECAS @legalfalcon
I have never been able to extract information from ECAS:

I get the following message:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Reactions: Abhisun15

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Good, now you know eligibility is under process still. Once it says we received your file on xxx. and we began processing on xxx your eligibility is near done. Try using the UCI # instead of App. #
I am not sure if this is totally correct. CIC informed me that my case is approved (haven't received PPR) so how come eligibility will be under review. Hope you can explain.

Tall ganesh

Aug 15, 2017
I would request the good folks of this thread to check your status on ECAS and post what you see here. Tag all of those you feel have their AOR's in June/July.

Client Application Status - On-Line Services

I can assuredly tell you that once you see "File is under process" that your file's been transferred to LVO be it Ottawa or your home VO. thats positive final eligibility, if i'm not mistaken.. Any idea what we see at IP2 in ECAS @legalfalcon
Mate ! thats good idea, but I am not able to access my application through ECAS.
Any tips with regards to this ?

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Hi Teeman has your file been moved to the Accra Visa Office or is still at CIO?
Hello Yewwy..

I'm not certain which visa office has my file now, although i sent a mail just yesterday to know which Visa office has my file. How about yours?

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Sent a mail, last week Tuesday and was told it was still at CIO.

Did your documents change to "Not needed at this time"? Some people say that is an indication that your file has been or is being moved to a Visa Office.

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Any update bro ?
yes...apparently cic had sent an email on the registered email id (for me this was being monitored by a consultant who i had hired) on 7th august for PPR but i only got it today...will me mailing my passport to Ottawa today...good luck to you too

Reactions: Abhisun15

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Guys, I want to update you regarding something weird which happened with me. I had applied through a consultant in India and had received an email from cic on the registered email id as per cic records on 7th august for my PPR. But since cic did not send an email on the cic account, neither me nor my consultant thought of checking the email id (which the consultant has created on behalf and was being monitored solely by the consultant). I have lost 2 precious weeks as I got to know of this email only yesterday evening as a reply to a mail i had sent cic regarding a status update.
So, what i am trying to say is plz check your email id as well and not only the cic account for your PPR mails. Hope this helps some of you waiting patiently.

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
yes...apparently cic had sent an email on the registered email id (for me this was being monitored by a consultant who i had hired) on 7th august for PPR but i only got it today...will me mailing my passport to Ottawa today...good luck to you too
Congratulations !

Reactions: mdk2017

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Sent a mail, last week Tuesday and was told it was still at CIO.

Did your documents change to "Not needed at this time"? Some people say that is an indication that your file has been or is being moved to a Visa Office.
Yes my documents required changed to not needed on the 21st of August, so i have a feeling my file has being moved to a Visa Office.

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Guys, I want to update you regarding something weird which happened with me. I had applied through a consultant in India and had received an email from cic on the registered email id as per cic records on 7th august for my PPR. But since cic did not send an email on the cic account, neither me nor my consultant thought of checking the email id (which the consultant has created on behalf and was being monitored solely by the consultant). I have lost 2 precious weeks as I got to know of this email only yesterday evening as a reply to a mail i had sent cic regarding a status update.
So, what i am trying to say is plz check your email id as well and not only the cic account for your PPR mails. Hope this helps some of you waiting patiently.
Congratulations mdk2017

Reactions: mdk2017