+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
yes, I also didn't expect it today since everyone was receiving their ppr after 30-42 days..
May I ask, after submitting the passport, how long will it take before they give it back?
On my PPR email it says 10 business days. The attendant from the VFS said 5 business day. I'm expecting anything in between...

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hello Mate,

I wanted to ask you how do you do to request information about your case. You said that they informed you about the status of it through email. can you please expand a little on that?

Thanks!

hi! i emailed "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca" and asked where my file is currently located in. i also included my application number, date of birth, full and UCI number.

Amby83

Jun 30, 2017
Hi all,

My Time line is :

AOR : 3rd July, 2017
Meds Passed : 19th July, 2017
IP1 : Missed
Additional Doc Request (PCC USA) : 17th Aug, 2017
Uploaded the same on 17th Aug, 2017
RPRF Request Mail : 22nd Aug, 2017

I'm really confused, as i don't see any change in my account with regard to IP1, IP2 or BGC (NA). And today i got the request to pay RPRF.

I'm paying it today. So, can anybody tell me, as to , how close am i to PPR?

Any help and guidance is really appreciated.

Thank you.

Usha.Che

Sunila

Jul 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9th June 2017
I'm fswo applicant from india. Below is my timeline
Aor 9th June
Meds passed 7th July
Ip1 7th July
Na2 24th July
Ip2 2nd August
No update thereafter. I'm a bit worried why my application is stuck in ip2 for so long? 21days in ip2.
Could someone please advise what I should do?

GargiS

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm fswo applicant from india. Below is my timeline
Aor 9th June
Meds passed 7th July
Ip1 7th July
Na2 24th July
Ip2 2nd August
No update thereafter. I'm a bit worried why my application is stuck in ip2 for so long? 21days in ip2.
Could someone please advise what I should do?
Mine is almost the same as you.. Aug 4th IP2 and no update yet..

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Dear Friends,

This is my First Post, but i have been following this forum for last 1 month. Need you help:

I just checked from CPC-CTD-Ottawa on Visa office where my application is getting processed. Reply is pasted below:

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to the correct office.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Regards,

Gisele

"
I have seen posts where people have mentioned that CIO Sydney is slow. Is it True? How long are they taking in issuing PPR?

What does it mean that my application has not yet been transferred to a local visa office? I am based out of India. Will it be transferred to NDVO? or it can be sent to Ottawa also?

Timelines:
ITA :17th Apr
AOR: 11th July
Medical Passed : 25th July
BG: NA (since 25th July)

No further updates.

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
yes, I also didn't expect it today since everyone was receiving their ppr after 30-42 days..
May I ask, after submitting the passport, how long will it take before they give it back?

Congrats crissybel11
Super fast PPR :D:D:D

Reactions: crissybel11