+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Congratulations.. how many days did it take for u from submitting passport to get it stamped..
I am planning to visit VFS Bangalore today.. Any idea how much time would it take for me to get my passport back...

Passport needs to be sent to Canadian Embassy New Delhi
Hi Mugsi, heard the turnaround time from Passport submission to receiving back is anywhere between 7-15 days. Please can you share the total amount you paid to VFS (total=fess+tax if any) as well after completing the submission. Thank you.

Mugsi

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Hi Mugsi, heard the turnaround time from Passport submission to receiving back is anywhere between 7-15 days. Please can you share the total amount you paid to VFS (total=fess+tax if any) as well after completing the submission. Thank you.
Sure I will share the details..

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
UCI generated, Medical passed on 09th August, AOR date 29th July, FSWO candidate

Reactions: KiranK

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Reactions: Mugsi

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016

At five AM in the morning (india time), glanced through emails of my spouse (obviously with her permission). The answer was negative. Then asked my son to get ready for cricket practice session and I slept again for an hour. Around Six, alarm rang and I woke up. I saw my son was still sleeping. I yelled at him and asked him to get ready.

I checked my whatsapp and saw some early morning guys posted their status. They said they received the email. I again checked my spouse phone (obviously with her permission) and the top most email was nothing other than PPR.

Its awesome feeling....

Thank you everyone who supported us during this journey. Especially to AstralSource, PakiMom, KiranK, John, Legal Falcon, Raj and all the forum members.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK I don't know why but whenever I try to check ECAS status it says no info. found and its a bit frustrating. Lawyer in US says there "would be no update after medical until PPR". SO my only play is to call the automated system or check the ECAS or mail the CPC-Ottawa guys.
1. When does ecas show that file is under process or at LVO?
2. My medicals were done on 20th of July. So any guesses as to am I in NA2? or still IP1 now? Last I heard I know they said it was at CIO, Sydney..

Details in my signature below..

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK I don't know why but whenever I try to check ECAS status it says no info. found and its a bit frustrating. Lawyer in US says there "would be no update after medical until PPR". SO my only play is to call the automated system or check the ECAS or mail the CPC-Ottawa guys.
1. When does ecas show that file is under process or at LVO?
2. My medicals were done on 20th of July. So any guesses as to am I in NA2? or still IP1 now? Last I heard I know they said it was at CIO, Sydney..

Details in my signature below..
Lawyer is not correct here, you will receive changes in BGC after Medicals Pass.
Before I answer other questions, can you please tell what is your Background check status, you have written IP1/NA2 in signature, i don't understand it. What do you hear on automated system after they mention about "finger prints not needed", does the message stop there or further something is said?

Reactions: gurusamy

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

At five AM in the morning (india time), glanced through emails of my spouse (obviously with her permission). The answer was negative. Then asked my son to get ready for cricket practice session and I slept again for an hour. Around Six, alarm rang and I woke up. I saw my son was still sleeping. I yelled at him and asked him to get ready.

I checked my whatsapp and saw some early morning guys posted their status. They said they received the email. I again checked my spouse phone (obviously with her permission) and the top most email was nothing other than PPR.

Its awesome feeling....

Thank you everyone who supported us during this journey. Especially to AstralSource, PakiMom, KiranK, John, Legal Falcon, Raj and all the forum members.
HUGEEEEEEEEEE Congratulations my friend!!!!!!
Enjoy every moment of your well deserved success!!!!!!

My heartiest Congratulations to everyone on the thread who got their much awaited golden e-mail today!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D@piyush_h , @Mugsi , @gurusamy and all others.