<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
thank you Kiran..

What is IMO ?

Yes I am yet waiting for my FBI PCC..expected to come by end of August..keeping finger crossed..

I did attach a USA PCC but it was issued before 2 months I left USA..so I requested new one..lets see how FBI progress on that
IMO stands for "In My Opinion" dear.
Yes so you are in IP1, for U.S applicants this is the wording sometimes. No worries, your file is going great. All the best.

Reactions: abcdmdl

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Question for anyone in the know - when you pass medicals, change to IP etc do you get an email notification from CIC? Or do I have to manually check every day or so? Thanks, and think I'd like to extend a big thanks to KiranK, who's been exceptional in replying to people :)

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Question for anyone in the know - when you pass medicals, change to IP etc do you get an email notification from CIC? Or do I have to manually check every day or so? Thanks, and think I'd like to extend a big thanks to KiranK, who's been exceptional in replying to people :)
Thank you Martin for the kind words:)
You will get an e-mail for Medicals Pass, but no e-mail for Background check status change, so to check IP1 you will have to log in to CIC account twice/thrice a day, as IP1 sometimes is over in few hours also and background again changes to "not applicable". Also some people have IP1 start before medicals also, so i suggest you keep checking your account regularly mate:)

Reactions: MartinH1337

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Thank you Martin for the kind words:)
You will get an e-mail for Medicals Pass, but no e-mail for Background check status change, so to check IP1 you will have to log in to CIC account twice/thrice a day, as IP1 sometimes is over in few hours also and background again changes to "not applicable". Also some people have IP1 start before medicals also, so i suggest you keep checking your account regularly mate:)
Thanks very much KiranK, it's something I haven't seen anyone mention in my month or so on here! Do you know when you're landing yet?

Reactions: KiranK

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
you have amazing IELTS score !!!
Haha, why thank you! I am British born and raised and managed to become a doctor so good English skills were a must! Though I'm not sure how I managed the 8.5 on writing...my hand writing is terrible :p
Best of luck to you abcdmdl, and good luck with the move KiranK

Reactions: Dave2017 and KiranK

Richakeyur

Jul 28, 2017
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17/08/2017
AOR June 26th, medicals passed July 19th, still in IP1 :(
Exactly same timeline for me. Just that Na2 happened on 21st/ 20th in Canada.. but a big gap thereafter...!

indigo87

Mar 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am running too late I think.

AOR 4th June
Medical passed 14th June
IP1 missed (not sure)
BGC -> NA (never saw it change)

File lying at CIO. No idea what's going on :(

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

I am running too late I think.

AOR 4th June
Medical passed 14th June
IP1 missed (not sure)
BGC -> NA (never saw it change)

File lying at CIO. No idea what's going on :(
Sadly CIO is slow, set the target to 100 days my friend.