Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
My additional document status changed from reviewing documents to document uploaded (I sent additional LOE through CSE) on 28th July. Today it changed back to reviewing documents. I am in NA2 since 21st July.
Hi same thing happened with me today, my additional document status changed from documents have been uploaded to your additional documents are being reviewed. I am on NA2 since July 25th, what could this mean?

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Just hang on and keep calm. No two applications are the same and it doesn't make sense worrying because of other people's speed. Your BGS will be updated at the appointed time. All the best
I know that no two applications are same but this anxiety and nervousness is killing me...anyways thanks for the kind wishes buddy.

Reactions: KiranK

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Folks....I went on IP2 on July 27....and also there was a change in the status of additional document

July 27 Status -

Additional document - We do not need additional documents (This change was from the additional documents you provided have been uploaded)
Background change - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information (This changes was from Not applicable)

Today, just 20 mins back, the status changed to -

Additional document - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Not sure, why this change happened? Any clues?

Thank you!

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
My additional document status changed from reviewing documents to document uploaded (I sent additional LOE through CSE) on 28th July. Today it changed back to reviewing documents. I am in NA2 since 21st July.
Hi,
could you please tell me if you have received any email about your CSE apart from automatic reply. I have also raised a CSE on 15 July for LOE but don't have any update till now.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Can u see the additional LOE attached to ur submitted application

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Folks....I went on IP2 on July 27....and also there was a change in the status of additional document

July 27 Status -

Additional document - We do not need additional documents (This change was from the additional documents you provided have been uploaded)
Background change - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information (This changes was from Not applicable)

Today, just 20 mins back, the status changed to -

Additional document - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Not sure, why this change happened? Any clues?

Thank you!
Did u send any additional docs, and can u see them uploaded on ur submitted application

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
Hello Kiran K :

I know you are very good , I do have a query..

My Status is as below :

Additional document - We need additional document to process your application. An email will be sent ..
Background change - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information .

MY AOR is 10th July and on 21st July Medical passed, 21st July they asked for IMM5475 which was uploaded on 24th July.
On 24th July, they asked for additional document explaining that as per my LOE, they understand that I have requested for USA PCC but giving me 60 days to upload the USA PCC.

Now I don't know when my background status changed to this "We are processing your background check", hence wanted to check that considering they gave me 60 days to submit my USA PCC and status OF BG check, am I at IP 1 or IP 2 ?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello Kiran K :

I know you are very good , I do have a query..

My Status is as below :

Additional document - We need additional document to process your application. An email will be sent ..
Background change - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information .

MY AOR is 10th July and on 21st July Medical passed, 21st July they asked for IMM5475 which was uploaded on 24th July.
On 24th July, they asked for additional document explaining that as per my LOE, they understand that I have requested for USA PCC but giving me 60 days to upload the USA PCC.

Now I don't know when my background status changed to this "We are processing your background check", hence wanted to check that considering they gave me 60 days to submit my USA PCC and status OF BG check, am I at IP 1 or IP 2 ?
Hi there,
As I understand that you have not submitted the PCC as yet, so this is definitely IP1 IMO, as your documents are pending so.
Send the required PCC as soon as you can, your file is going great, they will process quickly I think.

LEOVINCI

Nov 30, 2016
I know that no two applications are same but this anxiety and nervousness is killing me...anyways thanks for the kind wishes buddy.
I perfectly understand because sometimes I find it hard to take my own advice on this race. The end is nigh

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
Hi there,
As I understand that you have not submitted the PCC as yet, so this is definitely IP1 IMO, as your documents are pending so.
Send the required PCC as soon as you can, your file is going great, they will process quickly I think.
thank you Kiran..

What is IMO ?

Yes I am yet waiting for my FBI PCC..expected to come by end of August..keeping finger crossed..

I did attach a USA PCC but it was issued before 2 months I left USA..so I requested new one..lets see how FBI progress on that