+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK I emailed CIC to ask about my VO earlier. They replied by saying that my file is at CIO, Sydney. Since then, my application status has changed. So, do you think I shall ask CIC again about my present VO?
Can you please tell me what has changes in the application status?

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
I am assuming this is NA stage. I read about NA2 in the forum. Is NA and NA2 the same thing?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
If you are in NA2 stage and IP1 is done, it means R10 is done. How many days in NA2 you are? if it is more than 4-5 then IMO as per current trends your application will be processed for major checks at CIO and at the very last stage for finalisation might be sent to LVO.
Are you sure its not NA1 or IP1? Asking because my medical was only done on 19th July (AOR on July 1 but didn't have FBI report to submit then) @KiranK FBI report came on 20th and lawyer uploaded the same day. I don't know if its IP1/2 or NA 1/2 :|

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
On a different note do they just sit on our file till that missing document is uploaded or they begin processing and then speedup when a missing document is uploaded. I can certainly see a load of random qsns being fired at you @KiranK so please note that I wouldn't be mad on you if you say "NO IDEA".

Reactions: KiranK

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
I am in similar stage as you. May I ask about your current background status? IP1 or NA2 or IP2?
No Idea dear. I'm guessing NA1/2? My lawyer uploaded my app. so have no info. on file. I can only call/email CIC for updates. My NOC is 2174 may I ask what's yours?

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Guys, can I email CIC and ask which my VO is? or do I have to wait till my Meds are passed? AOR - 20th July

Wait ..
It is advised from CIC only that we keep the communication to their office to a minimum.

Extract from their mail

"
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
"