+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK - Can it happen that cic doesn't always update the profile immediately. My fellow comrades you got the medicals passed around the same time as I did, have got in the BGC NA stage almost immediately.
Every file is different, and yes it might happen your analyst has not updated yours, there are many factors, maybe you have an extensive travel history, it sometimes delays file a bit. Most candidates stay in IP1 for 5-14 days normally, so till 14 days don't panic as yet.

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
No not at all, the options you go is as far as i remember, its 111112, then they ask for application number and ear of birth. try again the service is 24 hours.
Same issue with me. AFter selecting 1 for English, 1 for visa, immigration, citizenship and passports, then 1 for visa, immigration and citizenship, it sends me to the Canada number (888) and then the automated voice says sorry, but you are calling from outside Canada and then just disconnects. How do I get through to them?

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
Every file is different, and yes it might happen your analyst has not updated yours, there are many factors, maybe you have an extensive travel history, it sometimes delays file a bit. Most candidates stay in IP1 for 5-14 days normally, so till 14 days don't panic as yet.
Can extensive travel history delay files? In that case, mine will take some time. My wife and I have traveled to 15 countries in the past 4 years. I have not seen a change of status in BG to NA2 since July 20th :(

wish786

May 19, 2016

Hi all..i am applying as single applicant,my elder brother's date of birth has 6 month's gap from mine..it was a mistake made by his school .Should I explain this in LOE?? additionally I am working with the company owned by my father..should this also be mentioned in LOE?? will it be considered misrepresentation if i do not mention these 2 in LOE..need suggestions..TIA

ashithshetty06m

Jun 13, 2017
Hey Guys!

My AOR: June 24th
Today (July 18th) I received a request letter that got me worried. They are requiring a "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature."
Anyone else here?
Is that common to happen?

Thanks!!
I was also requested for the same. They usually ask with those who have travel history.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Kirank what exactly happens at NA2....
Can you please explain....
At NA2 stage your criminality is done followed by eligibility and security, if all are recommended passed then file moves to IP2, where the VO finalises all the checks for one last time.

Reactions: KarmaNP

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2017
Same issue with me. AFter selecting 1 for English, 1 for visa, immigration, citizenship and passports, then 1 for visa, immigration and citizenship, it sends me to the Canada number (888) and then the automated voice says sorry, but you are calling from outside Canada and then just disconnects. How do I get through to them?
I tried the same and got a similar response. The call is transferred first and then disconnected. I selected "1" three times I guess (1 for English, 1 for Immigration and one more 1 for visa and immigration)

Are there business hours you need to make the call between? I thought you had said earlier that the automated call option is 24 hour service
Hi,

I just tried now and got connected. Heard the current status too. My application is still BG - IP1. No change. Hope everything goes well

The options are 1111122 as mentioned by Kiran. Thank you @KiranK .

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Work reference letters are check during eligibility.

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
@legalfalcon Thank you so much for responding Mr. Rai.

"Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office."

Does this mean my app. will not be processed in Ottawa? Or will it be sent to New Delhi where I'm applying from? @KiranK :>

ashithshetty06m

Jun 13, 2017
How much travel history? And what does the form have? Do you have a blank copy? Also, does it delay the process overall? What is your timeline?
I have travelled only twice.
My AOR: 10th July
BG IP1: 21st July
Additional Doc request: 21st July
Additional doc submitted: 23rd July
Medical Passed: 24th July
BG NA: 24th July

The delay will occur only if there is complexity in your travel history. In case you have any criminal background etc.

Reactions: pratee1234

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
I have travelled only twice.
My AOR: 10th July
BG IP1: 21st July
Additional Doc request: 21st July
Additional doc submitted: 23rd July
Medical Passed: 24th July
BG NA: 24th July

The delay will occur only if there is complexity in your travel history. In case you have any criminal background etc.
Ok, I have travelled more often, but there is no complexity, per my understanding with my history. Still waiting for NA2 as I said, and its almost been a week :(