Med's Request
Upfront
Hello my time line is as follows

AOR 19 Jun
Meds pass IP1 13 the Jul
Na 17 Jul
No additional documents required :25 Aug

Now waiting for ip2...

Anyone who had thischabge of ADR from "additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "no additional documents required" during na2????

If so after this change how many days it took to reach ip2 / PPR if

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront

AOR 19 Jun
Meds pass IP1 13 the Jul
Na 17 Jul

Now waiting for ip2...

Anyone who had thischabge of ADR from "additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "no additional documents required" during na2????

If so after this change how many days it took to reach ip2 / PPR ???

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
That's what I thought. I will poke the Ottawa bear only once a month so it can do its job well n fast hopefully.. If I can take it in so far, I believe I have it in me to take just a little bit more. Thanks for your help n BTW sent your PP?
Yup, its gone to Abu Dhabi for stamping. Another few more weeks to get COPR and the end of a one year journey! :)

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017

AOR 19 Jun
Meds pass IP1 13 the Jul
Na 17 Jul

Now waiting for ip2...

If so after this change how many days it took to reach ip2 / PPR ???
Hi Yykbhatt, this usually means your file has left CIO to a LVO (Local Visa office) to complete the processing. The change to IP2 depends on the Visa Office and their workload because this determines when your file is reviewed by the Visa Officer

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

Im new to the forum, so sorry if this has been asked and answered before.

Ive been stuck on N/A2 for 40days now. Is this normal?
I did get a reply 2weeks ago from cic when asking about my visa office which said:
"Application is at CPC-Ottawa waiting in a queue for officer review".

AOR:27 June (FSW)

Reactions: Tall ganesh

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Ive been stuck on N/A2 for 40days now. Is this normal?
I did get a reply 2weeks ago from cic when asking about my visa office which said:
"Application is at CPC-Ottawa waiting in a queue for officer review".
Hey Linda, nothing to be concerned about. 40-60 days at Na2 is pretty normal. Your file being processed at Ottawa, you will soon see an update.

Richy Hadeed

Aug 27, 2017
hello guys would u help me please
i studied at (college of education_english language)and i am currently english teacher as a foreign language at high school level, i've been teaching for three years.
am i involved in the educational credential assessment (eca) and skilled work experience evaluation outside canada??
if yes, what are my chances to immigrate to canada??
thanks.

Prt0721

Mar 26, 2017
And then you might be among the unfortunate ones and get selected for security screening, waiting for months and months in ip2 ! I would wait if I was you, at least till you get your ppr
I'm saying because I have to serve 2 months notice period anyway. I'm a single applicant and do not have any travel history, worked at only one organisation.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm saying because I have to serve 2 months notice period anyway. I'm a single applicant and do not have any travel history, worked at only one organisation.
I know that you need to give notice. All I'm saying is its up to you to quit or not, but its not a good idea in my opinion to do so until at least you have your ppr. Its your life so i do not see why people even ask about should i quit my job, unless they are looking for answers like i wrote, i.e yes chances of rejection are still there, chances of a long security screening are still there no matter how (you) think your history is bright.
Good luck

Prt0721

Mar 26, 2017
I know that you need to give notice. All I'm saying is its up to you to quit or not, but its not a good idea in my opinion to do so until at least you have your ppr. Its your life so i do not see why people even ask about should i quit my job, unless they are looking for answers like i wrote, i.e yes chances of rejection are still there, chances of a long security screening are still there no matter how (you) think your history is bright.
Good luck
I see what you're saying. Thank you for valuable inputs!

Reactions: dr feras

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys... My Review of additional documents status changed from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." ADR (Schedule A Background form - IMM 5669) was requested on Aug 4 and I submitted the same on Aug 8th. Can you help me identify what this means? I'm on NA2 since Aug 8th 2017. Thanks so much!
ITA - May 4th
AoR - Jul 27th
ADR (Schedule A Background form - IMM 5669) - Aug 4th
Medicals Passed - Aug 6th
IP1 - Not sure (didn't check)
BC - NA2 - Aug 8th
ADR submitted - Aug 8th